Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Perfectly Balanced Aspiration - UPDATED

by IlkaVelle Posted 25th Feb 2017 at 11:30 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2019 at 12:27 PM by IlkaVelle

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:06 AM
There are two files in the zipped file. One is a package file and the other is a TS4Script File. Do I place BOTH of them in the MODS folder or does the Script file go into the Tray folder? (I've never seen a Script file go into the Mods before). Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fozzybear98
There are two files in the zipped file. One is a package file and the other is a TS4Script File. Do I place BOTH of them in the MODS folder or does the Script file go into the Tray folder? (I've never seen a Script file go into the Mods before). Thanks!

Both are for the mods folder! Also thanks for the mod OP!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 10:43 AM
Dzięki <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fozzybear98

claudiasharon is right, both files should be put into Mods folder (thank you claudiasharon for helping here )
To explain it a bit more precisely:
Put both files, the .package and the .ts4script file in your Mods folder - Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods (it can be put in one subfolder, but not further, as then the .ts4script file won't work).
Do not try to open or unzip the .ts4script file.
Also, to have this mod fully working, you need to enable 2 options in your game:
- Enable Custom Content and Mods
- Script Mods Allowed
I hope I helped and that you will enjoy my mod

Btw, Tray folder is only for adding downloaded Sims or Houses/Lots.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:20 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:02 PM
I've been wanting this for so long, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:34 PM
This is so amazing! I've wanted it to have something like this in my game such a long time that I even thought I would do this myself (even if I don't have experience with it). I am so glad someone has done that.
Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:00 PM
I love all of the different trait and aspiration mods but so many of them have negative effects that I end up removing them because the game gives them all to NPC. ( I use the add more traits mod) Which causes unwanted outcomes for me when dealing with these NPC. I am looking forward to using this one to see if Balance makes nicer Sims. Thank you for your hard work and sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:01 PM
Seems really nice! Is it okay if I translate it to Portuguese?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Seems really nice! Is it okay if I translate it to Portuguese?

Thank you! Sure, translations are always welcomed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:24 PM
YES! Been looking for more aspirations and this sounds creative and just great to have. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:20 AM
Been waiting for this, so exciting! Thank you so much, IlkaVelle! Great work <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:25 PM
I love this! Thank you! I have been waiting for somebody to make this aspiration ever since they failed to give it to us with Spa Day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:22 PM Last edited by devilath : 1st Mar 2017 at 8:12 PM.
Awesome Idea and looking forward to use it. Btw i did send a German Translation to IlkaVelle. Might not be perfect but better than nothing - since we germans love content in our own language^^

EDIT: The first translation might went a littlebit unlucky (due to our german genetics (taking things too serious) =D ), so i reworked it! Oh its time for my 3 o clock meditation. cyas^^
EDIT2: Its updated with the reworked Translation. Thanks IlkaVelle :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:36 PM Last edited by bshag4lv : 7th Mar 2017 at 6:03 PM. Reason: mod not listed in jobs.
Can't get it to show up in my game.
Big thanks! I've been wanting new aspirations and this one looks like it would be fun to play. Thanks for sharing!

Hi again, I've tried several different things to get this mod to show up in my game, took it out, put it back in, re-booted the game and still no go. Yes I have enable boxes checked but nothing says it's there.

Any suggestions as to why this isn't working, I really want to play this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:47 AM
This is soo nice :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 2:05 PM
Thank you all for your warm and kind words I am so happy that you like the idea
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 10:35 PM
I don't know why I passed it up, this is a great idea and wanted to say thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 3:08 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 1:45 AM
Oh My Gosh Finally. Thank you. I'm so freaking excited about this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 8:06 PM
This is really cool! I wish there were more custom Aspirations out there.
Keep up the good work <3
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:20 AM
I'm not sure having to eating 5 salads is a good requirement.
I have a vampire who can't eat regular food due the weakness withered stomach. I would say that eating and then throwing up salad 5 times is not good first step towards healthy nutrition. even a plasma fruit salad would make a sim with the withered stomach weakness sick feel sick so adding that as an option would not solve this problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfgod
I'm not sure having to eating 5 salads is a good requirement.
I have a vampire who can't eat regular food due the weakness withered stomach. I would say that eating and then throwing up salad 5 times is not good first step towards healthy nutrition. even a plasma fruit salad would make a sim with the withered stomach weakness sick feel sick so adding that as an option would not solve this problem.

Haha, I can't agree more, vomiting is definitely not a symptom of healthy lifestyle Sorry, I don't have this GP and I didn't think about Vampires while creating this. I will correct it I will soon update the file with a new version, so I will also adjust it more to Vampires. Thank you for this remark
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:54 PM
I look forward to trying this in game!
Page 1 of 4