Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2021 at 3:47 PM Last edited by havesamantha : 12th May 2021 at 8:41 PM.
Default WCIF: aging mod (one day older or younger) (FOUND)
I've been using the sim blender, but I'm looking for a mod that will let me age an individual sim to one day older or younger. Trying to find an easier way to fix certain aging issues between my families. Is there anything like this out there? Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:17 PM
I think the Insimenator lets you age sims both 1 and 3 days younger and older, plus up and down. Not sure if all the options are on the "machine" part, but there's a "spawnable" and/or buyable item that looks like Grim's hour glass that deals with aging, with a few more options.

The SimManipulator might have similar options, too. I've never used it, but I think it has some more options than the Insimenator.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:19 PM
Lot Sync Timer by Pescado has this option but it's quite an involved mod if that's all you want to do.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th May 2021 at 10:10 PM
Sim Manipulator only lets you do 3 and 5 days. Merola's multi painting can do 1 day.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2021 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Sim Manipulator only lets you do 3 and 5 days. Merola's multi painting can do 1 day.
The painting is perfect for what I need it for. Thank you!