Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Launcher Says "Unable To Find Game_Win32.exe"?
Like the tittle says, when i try to open the game via launcher it gives me an error
like this
help! i really wanna fix this because i really wanna install Riverview
(I am sorry if someone posted this already i'm new here [sort of])
Oh yeah i almost forgot i can't re-install because i use my friend's disk and he wont let be borrow it again for some reason (Just Kidding i lost my disk )
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 8:38 AM
Does the game work if you bypass Launcher - Game Help:TS3 Bypassing the Launcherwiki?
The path you have in the image is weird, did you install the game to a custom path as above? Do you have
- Sims3Launcher.exe,
- Sims3LauncherW.exe,
- TS3.exe, and
- TS3W.exe in that path?
Or, is that your user documents path?

What gameversion is the base game on?
- Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki
- Game Help:Patch_Tablewiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 6:34 AM
i have all of those files except the TS3W.exe and come to think of it this started after i realized it was gone. and yes, i can play but i can't install riverview or any other neighborhood how can i fix this?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 8:40 AM
I need to know this:
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
did you install the game to a custom path as above?

...and this...
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
What gameversion is the base game on?
- Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki
- Game Help:Patch_Tablewiki

...before I can answer this:
Quote: Originally posted by sandrazz123
... i can play but i can't install riverview or any other neighborhood how can i fix this?
...which is why I asked for the info. Not just to write irrelevant questions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:34 PM
oh ok i did install it to the custom path because i didn't have any space on the normal path. and the game is version is 16.0.136
sorry :P
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:42 PM
What is your base game version? Ellacharmed posted a link on how to find that.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 12:28 AM
I'm having this issue now, I hope this gets solved! I can load up the game directly from TS3.exe or TS3W.exe., but because of this issue I cannot install any custom content to my game through TS3packs!

I installed my game on a custom path as well. I hope this thread gets revived, because I've only seen 3 threads like this with no solution, help!

EDIT: I have installed Sims 3 on a custom path on my old PC (on another HDD entirely), and I could still install content just fine. I'm not sure what's different this time.