Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Normal Skin for Good and Evil Witches (REALLY FIXED - Finally! 07 Sept 08!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 27th Aug 2008 at 4:13 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 1:29 PM by HystericalParoxysm

230 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 181 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Test Subject
#126 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 1:42 AM
Thank you! I know a lot of ppl were upset about the green skin. Why can't evil witches be attractive too? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 7:40 AM
Oh yes! I've been looking for something like this for MONTHS!!!! You never fail to amaze! THNAK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Test Subject
#128 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:10 PM
I always hated the splotchy face paint! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#129 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 10:22 PM
I like the green skin (though I have a default replacement for it) but the yellow sparkles never really did much for me. This is really useful. Thank you!
Test Subject
#130 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:53 PM
THANKYOU!! so much for this.. i tought it was just me who had those weird yellow things on my witches faces haha but now they can finally look normal! so thanks allot for this!!
Test Subject
#131 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:18 AM
Thank you! The Maxis witch skins were hideous. This I love. Also love Captiain Picard! LOL! Thank you so very much! My witches Lillith and Echo thank you as well.
Test Subject
#132 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:16 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#133 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:46 PM
A thousand times, thank you for this. I just got AL and those witch skins drove me CRAZY.
Test Subject
#134 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 8:20 PM
I love your work. But I have noticed a problem. The neutral witches skin does not show up. So you need to make one for the neural witches.
Test Subject
#135 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 6:01 AM
wowww i wanna be a witch. great clothes
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#136 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 3:54 PM
Sylyna - Err, neutral witches have no special skin and thus, do not need any changing. This removes the green overlay from evil witches and the sparkly overlay from good witches so they just have their normal skin. Neutral witches already have their normal skin, thus, I have no idea what you want.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#137 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 2:55 AM
I...Love...YOU!!!!....like a sister/brother/whatever you are LOL Thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
#138 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 9:08 PM
u r the man! tks a lot!
Test Subject
#139 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:30 AM
Great work! The features of my sims used to change when they turned into evil witches ('cause I use custom skintone), but thank you the problem is gone. Now I can have generations of atractive witches. Thank you!!! If only my vampires, werewolfs, plantsims and aliens (and zombiez!) could save their faces! I wonder, wheter you are interested in creating skintones for them as well which would keep their real features? I would be really happy if that was possible!!!
Instructor
#140 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:14 AM
OK, will this get rid of the green sparkly things on evil witches AND the green skin? Because I want the green glow but not the skin colour

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Test Subject
#141 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:42 AM
Thanks, the green was scaring me a bit, lol!

"For it matters more whether there will be weather,than what the weather will be."
---Phantom Tollbooth
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:37 AM
hey Hp im having some problem with this. my sim still has a green face. Everything else is normal except her face
retired moderator
Original Poster
#143 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:05 AM
x-tashi-x - This only affects the skin colour. The sparkly aura is unchanged.

Navlon - The installation instructions for this are slightly more complex than "just plop it in downloads" - if that's all you've done, that's normal - see the first post.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Test Subject
#144 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:33 AM
Thank god someone made this, this is wonderful you just made hundreds perhaps hundreds of thousands simmers happy! Thank you!
Test Subject
#145 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:50 AM
I was wondering why my sim was spotted.
Test Subject
#146 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:52 PM
this is amazing. Thank you soo much! it really will help make the evil witches easier to look at.
Test Subject
#147 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM
Thank you so much for this fix, I love the evil witches but hate that nasty green skin. You are wonderful!
Test Subject
#148 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
does this work for warlocks too? or only witches? and if not how would i be able to make one so it does work for them!?!? i'm soo confused!!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#149 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:36 PM
iluvtom21 - It works for both male and female.

Lab Assistant
#150 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:43 PM
OMMGG <3
exactly what I was looking for. :D.
Page 6 of 10