Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuki, from Fruits Basket

by Garden.of.Black Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 7:07 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM by Garden.of.Black : Reuploaded, other had issues downloading

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:42 AM
Yuki Kun yay
Instructor
#52 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
Very nice work, though I think Yuki's hair was a teeny bit lighter. In any case, good work and keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:27 AM Last edited by The ForestBalrog : 13th Jan 2007 at 6:33 AM.
Awesome!!! I love Fruits Basket!!! It looks just like him! :D
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:38 AM
That is just too cute
I'm totally downloading it Thank you

I heart Kyo ;)
FRUIT BASKET OFFICAL WEBSITE:
http://www.fruits-basket.com

YAY Fruit Basket
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 4:51 AM
Oh you did a wonderful Job on all of them I think you should also do the Sohma house and Shigure's house aswell. that would be so awesome!
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 8:35 AM
The site for the hair is out D:
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 2:22 AM
Is there any way you could make him a zip? the rar doesn't work for me =\
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:31 AM
Nevermind, I found a mirror site. For anyone else who needs the hair mesh: http://louis016.com.ne.kr/sims/
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 2:06 AM
SimCribbling is down or at least I can't seem to get back there again. Does anybody know where the site has moved to? I need the hair mesh...
#60 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:13 AM
hey there is a problem w the hair. the link you gave us is giving me 404 error:not found. he looks wierd in the game because i cant get the hair. can someone repost the link or, even better, Garden.of.Black could post the download package in the download section here. i have everything on this sim except the hair. he looks wierd w/o the hair, but the clothes and the face-wow. so good! i want the hair sooo much, so could someone plz help me out? i wonder if anyone else is having this issue?
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM
The link: http://louis016.com.ne.kr/sims/ don't work... where I can find the hair?
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:11 AM
Awww I want him! But the hair is a no go! Anyone else find it yet?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:40 AM
Sorry for not commenting sooner, between WoW and all the other fun games that have come around I haven't had time for the sims. I now have the Sims3, and I'm looking forward to being able to do some anime sims, including FB of course. It seems as though http://louis016.com.ne.kr/sims/ isn't working, and I'm going to try to contact them for the file. Hopefully it works.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:17 PM
Thanks for trying to fix it for us!
Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:26 PM
Thanks sooooo much for trying to fix it. I had posted a complaint about that on here before seeing that so I deleted it. lol But can't wait for it to be fixed because I want to use Yuki kun as soon as possible.
Test Subject
#66 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:57 AM
I love your creations ! ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmazinglyDeadly
Thanks sooooo much for trying to fix it. I had posted a complaint about that on here before seeing that so I deleted it. lol But can't wait for it to be fixed because I want to use Yuki kun as soon as possible.

Well it looks like you can get the mesh from the simcribbling yahoo group, I managed to get a hold of it there. The link is up top in the description.
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 6:03 PM
When i installed this i got two errors that said the file was corrupt and Unexpected end of archive please fix this, i really want to use Yuki!
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 4:16 PM
Ahhh Yuki - kun looks very hot.. thank you very much
Test Subject
#70 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 10:26 PM
thank you for yuki! one problem all of him came up apart from his hair do you need a mesh for it or something?
Test Subject
#71 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 12:25 AM
Game/Mesh issue? I have Bon Voyage. I tried making an adult Yuki, and apparently it interacts badly w/the bigfoot mesh. As in Yuki grows to adult size, and sudently sprouts fur (including a rather puritan-ish looking beard that can't be removed) among other issues. I'm wondering if Re-naming the mesh might work? Is anyone else having this problem? I don't think there's any issues with the teen Yuki so far, but if you actually want to play out his lifespan...
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 3:09 PM
For the link to Yuki's hair mesh isn't showing up. Instead it says 404 server not found. :c
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 5:06 AM
Hi, i just love the yuki sims is perfect, but i can not find the mesh, the yahoo links don`t appear, i just tried everything and many times, but is the same, could you please, try again to fix it, i really want to have this yuki sim, but without the mesh is impossible, please i beg you fix it, or give another link to download the mesh.
please, and thanks.
Test Subject
#74 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 5:07 AM
Hi, i just love the yuki sims is perfect, but i can not find the mesh, the yahoo links don`t appear, and i can not see the other site, i just tried everything and many times, but is the same, could you please, try again to fix it, i really want to have this yuki sim, but without the mesh is impossible, please i beg you fix it, or give another link to download the mesh.
please, and thanks.
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 2:20 PM
This Yuki is awesome! There's one boy in my school who looks exactly like Yuki, but he's blonde :'DD
Page 3 of 4