Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimDroid V6.5(Metalic)

by Bink13y Posted 3rd Feb 2005 at 12:10 PM

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 6:42 AM
ok we NEED a servo now with all theese robot skins
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 4:57 PM
oooh, lovely!!

I already have a large multi-generational family using the original, non-shiny version of this skin. I'm gonna HAVE to use this one too, since it's so pretty. Damn, before I know it, my neighborhood is going to have a robot majority...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
*grins* I think I'll give up on actually trying to make a Borg drone skin... these could do quite nicely as Borg in my new Cube instead.

Don't give up on your Borg skins! I've already got one in my game, but it's not very accurate. I'd LOVE to see more!! :D
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 9:04 PM
Oo, Borg skins? Do you think you could possibly show me an image of them? ^_^

By the way, try the ponytail hair on a female droid if you haven't already - the effect is really nice, especially with dark hair.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 9:31 PM
Default simdroid 6.0
Do you know any sites where I can Download the simdroid 6.0 because I don't like that Shiny Stuff
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rustysimdroid
Do you know any sites where I can Download the simdroid 6.0 because I don't like that Shiny Stuff

DOUBLE POST

you can dl it here... cant you?

*v*Look at the below line*v*
*^*Look at the Above line*^*

No seriosly, DO IT!!!!
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rustysimdroid

Usualy from the official sime2.com site, but there in deep technical problems and it looks like even my featured assets are not downloadable as yet. when they will get around to fixing all these bugs is beyond me, it's been like a week already
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:54 AM
Looks like they got Hidden again. Which is a crying shame, as I absolutely love your work. Thanks for these, and will put them to good use.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 2:39 PM
i just wanted to say that I love your robotic sims..they are very fun to play with and I love the work you do
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 5:32 PM
Bink, your droid designs are simply awesome! Thanks so much!

"On a scale of one to ten: that would be bad." - US Navy submarine officer describing a theoretical reactor accident resulting in control rod ejection from the core.
#36 Old 30th May 2005 at 8:17 AM
The SimDroid is great! Except one tiny-winy thing - pregnant simdroids wear these stupid maternity outfits and undies. Is there any hack to "undress" pregnant females and abducked males?
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 6:59 AM
I love it ,thank you !!
Scholar
#38 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 3:41 PM
awesome! thanks so much!
#39 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 6:27 AM
Very good
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:40 AM
ahem.. since you are such an asimovian, bink13y, could you please, please, PRETTY PLEASE make an NS-4 skin? y'know, the older robots in I, Robot the movie? PRETTY PLEASE? it would round off my robot collection. thanks.
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims2masta
ahem.. since you are such an asimovian, bink13y, could you please, please, PRETTY PLEASE make an NS-4 skin? y'know, the older robots in I, Robot the movie? PRETTY PLEASE? it would round off my robot collection. thanks.

go HERE: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=51509
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:44 AM
I have looked at all of r giles posts and still cannot find the tutorial for adding refelectivity to stuff!
Please help me! i need that tutorial! You could send it to my messages box! Please!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:45 AM
Its so cool how you can just type in some "little'' word in the search and find some really neet stuff. Okay maybe we need to be more specific... Na!
We love your sims! thanks for sharing

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:55 PM
Simdroid 6.0 is still up at the Exchange - here - if you want it. While I really appreciate the shininess breakthrough, the way it transfers to clothes really bugged me, and I've never been fond of shininess in general.

I love the SimDroid model, so I'm glad I can find the original. *smile* The I Robot skins are also at the top of my favorites list....
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
...your Positronic pall who's fun to be with...

Hmm, you wouldn't happen to be from the marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Coorporation, would you?

Great work! I absolutely love the crazy skintones you make.
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:28 PM
it's ok! I found the posts! :banana:
#47 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 4:35 AM
I love them! Great job!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 2:02 AM
You've done a fantastic job with this. I also have your Mad Scientist lab set and it's a very versatile addition to building efforts. Thanks for sharing your creations. :D

Eph
------
http://www.livejournal.com/users/my_sims_reality/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/simphomania/862.html

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
#49 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 7:22 AM
These are truly beautiful skins.
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:28 PM
What can I say? It's.....Beautiful

(\__/) ...(\__/)...
(='.'=) .>(^.^)<.
(")_(") ...(')_(')...

Decided to help BOTH of them gain world domination
Page 2 of 4