Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Physique Range (Heavy, Lean, Fit, Bony)

by EVOL_EVOLVED Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:26 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2014 at 4:36 AM by EVOL_EVOLVED

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EVOL_EVOLVED
All I can say is it's something wrong with your install of the No Fatness / No Muscles mod by scripthoge. I updated the important information on this mods front page hopefully this will help.

where i to download no fattnes or no muscle bro thanks if you can you can invite my bbm 7e7fad89
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 9:05 PM
alright i deleted it because i thought you would never answer i didn't realize the small text box thing next to delete was the reason but anyway i said i will do the work if you tell me what files go to what slider and how to change the files to a different size
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yoshilord100
alright i deleted it because i thought you would never answer i didn't realize the small text box thing next to delete was the reason but anyway i said i will do the work if you tell me what files go to what slider and how to change the files to a different size

I'm not sure what you are wanting to do. The files for the virtual sliders I have edited are all BOND files. However if your wanting to edit sliders that I have not edited good luck, because I have already modified every BOND file available in the game files. I may write a tutorial at some point but I simply don't have the time or desire to now. Besides the fact that I have already edited them all.
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 12:14 AM Last edited by yoshilord100 : 6th Nov 2014 at 12:40 AM.
ok but i think people are gonna get impatient with the large gap i don't blame them i was getting impatient as well so ill try to do my best to please the sims players looking for slider mods also i'm having trouble finding the BOND files could you help me find them
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 1:46 AM
ok but i think people are gonna get impatient with the large gap i don't blame them i was getting impatient as well so ill try to do my best to please the sims players looking for slider mods also i'm having trouble finding the BOND files could you help me find them

I'm not really concerned with you or anyone else's impatience. It's not like I receive any payment for modding games, this is not a job. I do it in my free time and sometimes I release my mods for free to the public for others to enjoy. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you can't find the bond files you're going to have a lot more problems modding them once you do find them it's not as simple as xml/txt file editing. Basically you're going to need me to hold your hand through the whole process only to find you cannot do anything more than some modifications of what I have already done. Like I said I may write a tutorial at some point but honestly I doubt it because that would take too much time.

If you still want to pursue your quest to modify my mods you can find several tutorials on finding/extracting game files if you seek them out. Good luck!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 10:03 PM
Cheers mate I always fine that EA don't make their sliders go to there full Granger, if you ever make another version of this I'll be downloading it the bigger the range of the slider the more fun you can have creating characters.
Test Subject
#82 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 1:32 AM Last edited by ekredm : 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:34 PM.
Your welcome! Hopefully this is enough range it's over x5 the normal range. If not let me know and I'll do an even larger range version. FYI the version 1 mod is over x3 normal range.

Is there a way you can make it x10 normal range!?! Please and Thank you!
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 2:42 AM
Quick question- is this a script mod? And along with that, if I put both this mod and the no fatness/muscles mod into my mods folder but don't check "allow script mods," then they won't affect the game at all? Thanks
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:29 PM
Yo Evol_Evolved Are you working on that x10 normal range that ekredm suggested because it doesn't seem like you are or even read it but if you did read it but didn't read it at the end then READ IT TO THE END!
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:32 PM
Yo Evol_Evolved Are you working on that x10 normal range that ekredm suggested because it doesn't seem like you are or even read it but if you did read it but didn't read it at the end then READ IT TO THE END!

Your Comment is so confusing D:
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:36 PM
its not confusing to me but maybe because im the idiot who wrote it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekredm
Is there a way you can make it x10 normal range!?! Please and Thank you!

Done and your welcome... but be warned this is going to look terrible, a lot of clipping issues...

Quote: Originally posted by The13thNarwhal
Quick question- is this a script mod? And along with that, if I put both this mod and the no fatness/muscles mod into my mods folder but don't check "allow script mods," then they won't affect the game at all? Thanks

No my mod is a data file mod, but the no fatness/muscles mod is a script mod. If you do not enable "allow script mods" then my mod will work but sims created wont save.

Quote: Originally posted by ekredm
Your Comment is so confusing D:

its not confusing to me but maybe because im the idiot who wrote it

Exactly how I feel everytime I see a post from this kid.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 6:48 AM
Could you make something like the one for the "Secondary" body sliders like shoulder and hip width?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 11:15 PM
Thanks, this is awesome!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:12 PM
is this compatible with latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 4:44 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:28 AM
thank u hoho
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 5:40 PM
good mod, though the X10 augumentation isn't needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 9:48 AM
This mod is pretty fun
Thanks!
Just wondering tho...
Is there a way to manually edit the amount?
I want to make it so that the muscle definition is appart from the muscle morph.
Mind if i try to use this as a skeleton for that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:21 AM
thanks, it's very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 11:25 PM
does it work with make a sims demo and thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 12:35 PM
can u make a "2x version" ?
Test Subject
#98 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 7:14 PM
i am having problems with this mod, for some odd reason; it works. However the problem is not that it is not working, the problem is that when I travel to a different lot, the body frame (My husbands muscles) resets itself to the EA max range.

I kinda learned to deal with it but it is getting annoying for Mr. Universe to look like a regular guy, as well as me having to go into FullCAS mode to fix him every 5 seconds.

Is this fixable EVOL?
Test Subject
#99 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JosephMiller1972
The Mod works great, until I move my sim out of the house to visit other people's homes or neighborhoods. It just snaps back to it's old regular self. Please help.

Same, this is happening to me.
Test Subject
#100 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 9:49 PM
The min/max range is pretty much as good as it gets without clipping issues. As for new slider mods, I've said it many times throughout my mod threads that the way these mods work is by modifying a certain file type (BOND) that the game uses for some but not all sliders. I spent several nights trying to figure out how to create new BOND files and attach them to the various sliders without much success. I think I did end up hunting down the files that I needed to modify (0XDB43E069) but had no luck figuring out how to modify them I even asked the game devs for help on understanding the new file type but never got any help. I have a busy life and in my free time I have been playing/modding other games. I haven't even played this game for weeks. I'm not saying I won't come back to this game but for now I'm not working on it. Hopefully someone else steps up and figures out how to modify the files needed for other sliders, while I'm doing other things. If not I'll work on it more at some point.

How do I change the CAS clothing item?
Page 4 of 9