Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rachel: A true Sheila, with Glam Skin

by La_exotique Posted 18th Nov 2007 at 2:08 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2007 at 12:16 AM by La_exotique

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:03 AM
I too want to put 'my 2 cents worth' in - I am also an Australian Female and I use the word sheila every so often myself... sheila isn't a derogatory word in Australia... just in certain areas of Australia. If you tried to tell ppl in far north qld (where I am from) it's derogatory they'd laugh at you.

BTW and most importantly I LOVE your skin and your description - I NEVER download sims but this one is special so thank you! =)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:31 AM
I downloaded your sim earlier and I wanted to tell you how absolutely beautiful it looks in game. I tried many hair styles and cosmetics and Rachel looked lovely in everything. I am very impressed and thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to more of your work.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:37 AM
Absolutely stunning! Can't wait to move her into my "Simborhood"! Beautiful work! The effort shows! :lovestruc

Yes, I am a pirate two hundred years too late. ~Jimmy Buffett
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:38 AM
I love her! Awesome job. =D
simsisaddicting-I'm partly Australian, along with a lot of other people here-we don't have a problem with it, you shouldn't either! =P
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:57 AM
She's absolutely gorgeous. I think that person who was complaining is lame and doesn't know how to type correctly (which is more offensive than anything you wrote LOL). Anyway, thank you for this wonderful sim :D
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 4:41 AM
Oh she is a beauty and her skintone is so incredible.
Thank You for gorgeous Simmie that I cant wait to go play with in my game.
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by legiolinde
just to put in my 2 cents, gorgeous sim! and I'm an australian female and do not find your comments (sheila ect) offensive whatsoever, I don't find the term sheila offensive, merely amusing. I personally think there is nothing to find offensive in this post, you gotta relax mate!

I couldn't agree more - I've never heard of Sheila as being offensive. I even know someone called sheila who ironically would think it offensive to say it's an offensive word. heh

I don't usually comment on downloads (altho I always push the thankyou button) but I downloaded Rachael today and was shocked how beautiful she is! She has a slight overbite which is adorable and the skin tone is one of the best I've seen. Really well done mate!
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:03 AM
O.O OMG shes so pretty. lol at first I thought the funny accent was pidgen... Ho dat one broke da mouth sim ya. thats a delicious sim. lol I like Australian accents. people with accents are cool. no offense to anyone. i dont have one :'( thanks for such a BEAUTIFUL hobo.

Smile and the world smiles with you.
Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:12 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:51 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
Wow shes a beauty, can't wait to play her. Thank you for sharing her and giving her a brief histoy. I read your whole post and felt that you covered any "if I offend" so kudos to you for such great insight.

She is just as beautiful,in game, as she looks here.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 2:07 PM
Amazing skintone :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Field Researcher
#36 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:03 PM
she's a beauty :D. To clarify things.. if I ever wanted to use the skin you made for her on sims I upload, would I be able to if I link to this thread? I don't want to go ahead and do it then find out that you didn't want me to.

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natalie4tkd
she's a beauty :D. To clarify things.. if I ever wanted to use the skin you made for her on sims I upload, would I be able to if I link to this thread? I don't want to go ahead and do it then find out that you didn't want me to.
you sure can, all my items are up for public use if they link back
:lovestruc
Field Researcher
#38 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 4:05 PM
looks so beautiful and charming,really good job,thanks
Scholar
#39 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:51 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
She's beautiful and way to make everything yourself!! I am a hobo and am offended that you simply wrote the word hobo
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 12:02 AM
She's very beautiful!!
Great job!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:45 AM
she's a beauty. thanks much!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:58 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:52 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
I play with all my settings on high, and she looks just as gorgeous in my game.

Great job
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:53 AM
Hypocrite
Quote: Originally posted by ChihoSan
That's ridiculous. People look for anything to take as an offensive mark just so they have something to complain about.

Im just stating my personal opinion you dont need to get involved, anyway now your'e complaining your just being a hypocrite
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 7:20 AM
Very pretty Sim, thank you for sharing her.

simsisaddicting--you are so funny. Generally, people who post like you do just to cause trouble are called trolls. lol!

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#45 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:19 PM
simsisaddicting, unless you have something on-topic and constructive to say, please don't post in this thread again. If you find something offensive, then you can pass it by, or report it using the "Report if this download breaks site rules" link above the screenshots, or the "Report this post" link; in which case staff will decide whether or not you're right.
In this case, nothing particularly offensive has been said, and so a cease to the bickering is all that is required.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:56 PM
I think the eyes are mesmerizing and the skin tone is just gorgeous but I noticed the hair recolor isn't a significant change and I'm not sure if it's suppose to be that way or if I'm missing a file or something. I have since removed the hair file and have kept this sim anyway cuz she looks great in any hairstyle. Thank you!
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 8:09 PM
She looks stunning. Really, really gorgeous.
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 11:17 PM
OMG she is amazingly beautiful! You know she kinda looks like Shalom Harlow =] LOVES IT<3
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 10:20 AM Last edited by Soooz : 21st Nov 2007 at 10:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by La_exotique
if it's offensive towards Australians, then i'm offended
pps. i didn't say they had a stupid accent, i said a funny one

I am Australian and I did not find it offensive.

I think the rest of the world have funny accents
Ok am joking everyone... do not take offence..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soooz
I am Australian and I did not find it offensive.

I think the rest of the world have funny accents
Ok am joking everyone... do not take offence..

hey i'm from Western Australia too (perth), currently living in the USA though -- i hope you like Rachel
Page 2 of 3