Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 8:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims 3 Crashes Every Time I Enter Map View/View Sim
So I tried searching for posts similar to this one, but the crashing issues in map view aren't the same as my situation. I've also tried following the instructions on the FAQs but to no avail.

So basically, I open up the launcher, load my game it it works FLAWLESSLY. No issues. Then my game finally loads but I usually wait a couple of minutes so most of the lag is gone and everything is smooth (keep in mind, my game runs very smooth once it's fully loaded up and it can be open for hours... until this issue).

But then I either go into map view or view my sim from across the town... it crashes even after a few seconds of playing even when it's paused. I have several NRaas mods that work really well and never have any issues. Normally, I use NRaas to fix these issues.

So at first I used MC Total Annihilation to remove some stray pets and deer and all of the homeless sims because I thought that would be cluttering my game up. But nope, as soon as I enter map view or I go to view my sim it crashes again. I've tried doing a bit of troubleshooting but it just doesn't make it work. And by the way, this is ONLY an issue with this particular save. I know for sure it isn't a problem with my computer because Sims 3 runs super well with it usually. I also haven't downloaded CC for a month, so it's very unlikely that there is something that's conflicting. Any ideas?