Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Craft Objects Collections *Pets update*

by windkeeper Posted 9th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts
Page 5 of 6
Top Secret Researcher
#101 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 3:10 AM
Oh my! No more endless sim weeks spent at crafting items just to get those evil toys! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 2:26 AM
Just to let you know that this isn't working correctly with Bon Voyage. I have tried in build and buy mode and the only things I can place are flowers. This was working fine right before I installed BV, as I decked out my founders house with some items, then I went to another house post BV install and all I could use were flowers.
I've run with testingcheats enabled but no errors were produced.

Thanks!

I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have been attacking me at once.

Owner - Sublime Sims - www.sublimesims.net
Test Subject
#103 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:40 PM
same problem here with bon voyage. only flowers work fine, but others i can't place. update would be appreciated thanx
Test Subject
#104 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 11:25 AM
Windkeeper is no longer making any items for the Sims. As far as I know she has some problems with her health.
So that would be nice, if someone could update that collection.
Field Researcher
#105 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:19 PM
She's back at TSR. Let's hope she doesn't forget us here either.
Instructor
#106 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 8:44 PM
Thank you for all the hard work you've put into creating Sims 2 things for all of us. I hope your health improves...take care of yourself, Windkeeper. We all miss you, holler now and then to let us all know how you are doing.
Top Secret Researcher
#107 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 4:54 PM Last edited by fway : 15th Jul 2008 at 10:33 AM.
Jaxad over here has a colllection of items that belong on community lots from the BaseGame to OFB. And they Show Up as Custom Content (Hacked I Believe) But No Problems With BV (Since I Have It) Everything Seems to Be Buyable. I can Still Run a home restaurant without any problems.

Test Subject
#108 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:12 PM
I would definitely love if this would be updated for the new expansions. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 5:53 PM
Hi Windkeeper, I was very pleased to find these collections files as I have wanted the OFB Stove in my residental homes for ages! But although the collection is showing up (tried putting the files in downloads & collection folders with same results) I can only access the OFB flowers! I have all the SIMS 2 Extension pack (up to Bon Voyage) & Stuff packs (up to Teen Style Stuff). Help!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:54 PM
Dear Windkeeper

In Bon Voyage, I am told, all non-buyable objects cease to appear in collections, I was wondering if you had a fix for this, perhaps making these items buyable..

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#111 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 9:47 AM
wow this is awesome!! but i cant use them anymore eversince i got freetime expansion... are you going to be making any updates on that??
Test Subject
#112 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 6:56 AM
I've put the hacks into both my download and collections folder and nothing is working. I realy only want to be able to have restaurants for home businesses, if someone could help me out with even just that I'd be grateful! What am I missing?
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 2:32 AM
Hacked collections no longer work with BV, Seasons or FT. If you have any or all of those installed, this will no longer work. Blame Maxis.

I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have been attacking me at once.

Owner - Sublime Sims - www.sublimesims.net
Test Subject
#114 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:20 AM
so just to be clear, if I have any expansion above pets, this will not work; and if so, will there be any up-dates for the expansions after pets?. thanks for your time.
Test Subject
#115 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 9:52 AM
Most of the pictures were grayed out in they didn't show up only the floweres weren;t grayed out so they appeared. In short most of it doesn't work!
Test Subject
#116 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 4:35 AM
So which one do I put in downloads and which do I put in collections?

That's why you never see it coming. That's why you never see the lies behind those eyes...
Test Subject
#117 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:47 PM
i can't use the objects they are grey please help me i need help X(
Test Subject
#118 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:49 PM
THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!
i want this download really bad please help me
Test Subject
#119 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:34 PM
Hallo,

is there a chance that someone will update this download to apartment life? I´m really disappointed because it´s all grey, please, please, if anybody can do this, please DO IT!!! ;-)

greetings,
Lissa

PS: I hope, I wrote it understandable, English is not my language.
Test Subject
#120 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
Are you trying on residential or community lot? Current file is for residential, I'm working on the community file.
what exactly does this mod do...?
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:57 AM
Hi! Since this isn't working for people who have BV etc, can anyone who knows other places we can get these things provide links? Cheers!
Test Subject
#122 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 1:14 AM
Hey, to use these items, go into build mode and access the collections folder from there.
Test Subject
#123 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 9:59 PM
Default help meeee!
Quote: Originally posted by pati4200
i can't use the objects they are grey please help me i need help X(

i've had resturants on home plots before, but i dont know why the podiums went missing. When i downloaded this, however, they're all grey. i'm not able to select them. HELP?!
Top Secret Researcher
#124 Old 16th May 2010 at 8:05 PM
Great! Thanks for this.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#125 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:33 AM
windkeeper??? ur back yet??
Page 5 of 6