Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#351 Old 13th May 2011 at 2:22 AM
I am sorry. I dont know if I am in the right place. I can't find a forum thread to help me. would anyone be interested in walking me through how to make things. I downloaded the program but cant find it or anything. I am so lost and want to learn to make things and cloths.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#352 Old 13th May 2011 at 7:25 PM
If you're interested in making clothes, roxiemo, I suggest starting by asking some people over in the Clothes Makers' social group what kind of tutorials they found useful. You can find them over at http://forums.modthesims.info/forum...=546&groupid=22

If you're interested in building lots, I'd recommend reading any & all tutorials that interest you here.

Call me Mal.
Test Subject
#353 Old 13th May 2011 at 7:42 PM
It may be a few months late, lorenrose, but I hear you!

I'm working on a few houses to upload. A modern one and a street full of little old townhouses and cottages. All based on true-to-life English (and Scottish) homes.

Call me Mal.
Test Subject
#354 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:39 PM
Right now I'm working on renovating and building on Sunset Valley. Changing it to a modern/contemporary late night revamp. it's gonna look so cool.

*~*~Danielrocxs~*~*
Test Subject
#355 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 6:44 PM
im working on a modern mansion! will post pics when im done!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#356 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 7:16 AM
This is a remake of the bonzai lounge club in my other world (ew bridgeport ><). I dont like the maxis way of decorating, it's just so damn fugly! And btw a restricted, high-class lounge should not look like a cheap diner. The problem is that I made it with custom content and I know that not too many are fond of having that in lots, including myself lol. Well I ve never created anything for anyone, usually I just take XD so I dont know how to package lots but if anyone is interested lemme know and pliz be a dear and include instructions ^^

the other side...

Lab Assistant
#357 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:01 AM
I just joined this group, and I thought I would share a quick pick of my current house I'm working on. I think I will rework a few things before finishing and uploading, but it's 70%.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#358 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 3:32 AM
I'm working on a house based off pictures I take of the houses around my school...
Aha. Just realized how creepy that sounds. But I can't help it - all the houses around here are gorgeous and very easy to recreate in Sims 2. Hopefully I can post pictures soon and maybe you guys can help me with the interior? Obviously I can't go inside and see the layout, so I'm having issues with the arrangement of rooms and such...
Anyway, it's on a 2x3 lot, a narrow-ish San Francisco size house, blue stucco with white trim and a flat roof.
Test Subject
#359 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 8:49 AM Last edited by mehof : 31st Jan 2012 at 9:26 AM.
Here's what I'm currently working on. I'm not sure if anybody else has accomplished this but here's a preview of my true split level house. Not exactly traditional but it's the first time that I've been able actually complete a split level house. I did try it numerous times with TS2 because I wanted to recreate my grandfather's house but always failed. I know for a fact that I got it working right this time around, not exactly like my grandfather's house but it is very close. It should be done by tomorrow, all that is left for me to do is to complete the driveway and decorate a few more rooms.

It's a SPLIT LEVEL for TS3 with 5 bdrms, 3.5 baths, family room, attached garage and a partial basement.

Edit: Oops, looks like the one 2 posts above mine is a split level also . Still not too shabby considering that this is my 3rd house with TS3.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#360 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 2:55 PM
My current project is trying to start up a Post-Apocalyptic World Community Project (the link is in my Signature), Great Builders will be needed later on if anyone is interested
Lab Assistant
#361 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 11:37 PM
Default New Clothing Line for Females
Quote: Originally posted by GoldenSimmer
What are you currently building?! Show us pictures, we lovez teh piktures! :D

Its my first time ever designing clothes for the sims. I want to bring a version of Stud Clothing to the game. Its basically Male clothing for females, they got too much girly clothes for females...
I am going to call it Rainbow Clothing. So far I have two outfits almost done.

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Lab Assistant
#362 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 8:02 AM
Default Help Needed
Quote: Originally posted by angiesupers
Its my first time ever designing clothes for the sims. I want to bring a version of Stud Clothing to the game. Its basically Male clothing for females, they got too much girly clothes for females...
I am going to call it Rainbow Clothing. So far I have two outfits almost done.

how can I be the member of this group

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Lab Assistant
#363 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 7:36 AM
New Cottage
I am presently working in this project can any one suggest any changes to be made so it would be accepted in MTS.
Screenshots

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Test Subject
#364 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:43 PM
I'm starting my town all over it i just finished creating a terrain will consist on row-houses, apartments.
Test Subject
#365 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 6:18 AM Last edited by primative : 23rd Oct 2013 at 6:40 AM.
Default Builds in Riverview empty and Sakan Harbor pics
[IMG]
Hopefully attached, having trouble navigating this process.

Cannot see pics, just see 'IMG'
Saw attachments when composing post but did not see in preview.
osx select > compress file is what I did before attaching.
Help? Ugg! nothing works, took some time to do this can someone fix this so it works, Please.
Test Subject
#366 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 6:25 AM
Default Builds in Riverview empty and Sakan Harbor pics
[IMG]
Hopefully attached, having trouble navigating this process.

Page 15 of 15