Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:37 PM
Default Rulez
Step 1:

Using Basegame only, create a lot 3x2 (longer than deeper). Build only a foundation on it. Any shape is allowed, but make it big enough to build a house on. Package the lot and post it up here in the Foundations thread.

Step 2:

Download everyone else's floorplans and start building the houses based off the foundation. You are not allowed to add foundations or remove them. The house should have a second floor, a third is allowed. Basements can be added as well. Any EPs or SPs may be used but no CC.
Advertisement
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:46 PM
*Just as a note, it is better to use as little EPs and SPs as possible when uploading your floorplan, a full game floorplan limits how many people can participate! BG would be a good idea*

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:53 PM
Yes sorry, I am the FT criminal .....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:06 PM
haha we love you all the same

Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:08 PM
I love you more though, you know that

haha, it's okay, maybe building and using some EP's could be good for me :P

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:12 PM
Ooh bring it Q! the love game is on, and yes use some EPs for once!