Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:38 AM
Default Favorite Neighborhood(s) Pics & Discussions
Share some pictures from your favorite neighborhood(s) here. It doesn't have to be anything beautiful---it just has to be your favorite and share why it is special to you.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:52 PM
Darn, nobody has posted yet! I love seeing other people's neighborhoods, please post! lol I even started a topic on another forum, and no one has posted their neighborhood yet.

I have some pics: http://forums.sim-oasis.com/index.php?topic=754.0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 4:52 AM
I know it's tacky to post on your own post, but here I go. No one else has really posted here yet (except jasumi)-I thought having a picture might raise interest

This is a picture from my favorite neighborhood, Ladordale, (pronounced like Ladder-dale) and it's my favorite because it's modern, clean, and GREEN. It's new so the houses posted above are about all there is there now, but that is quickly changing.
I just learned how to use image hosting
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 5:08 AM
Darn, we need some people in here.....
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:48 PM Last edited by raynuss : 15th Apr 2009 at 2:51 PM. Reason: pictures won't show
How do you post pictures here on MTS2? All I get is a red x
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:02 PM
I don´t think it is tacky to post in your own thread, too bad that you didn´t post more pics ... I´ll show you what I mean

This is my hood, Rose Brook

as you see I fail completely, when it comes to decorate with anything but rocks and trees ... I could really need some help *LOL*

My Downtown, Rose Harbor

My University, Rose Lake

Asian Vacation Hood

Tropical Vacation Hood

Mountain Vacation Hood

as you can see ... rocks and trees rules in my hoods :D

raynuss: I don´t know where or how you upload your pics, I use photobucket and I copy the "IMG Code" directly into the textbox.

And finally I just want to say that it is a great idea with this group
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 6:07 AM
Jeeze! How many cool neighborhoods do you have Mizz Rose Bud? They look great. I don't have the patience to make custom sub-hoods like those *whoa*
I can never manage to make desert and dirt neighborhoods look any good, you did a great job!
I'll post more pictures of Ladordale when I find the time to register on photobucket (dislike imageshack), I also need to take more pictures...
Keep up the good work :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 8:51 AM
Those look great. I move way to slow. I'm not even done with my main hood yet
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:49 PM Last edited by Lucha Lutwieta : 20th May 2009 at 6:02 PM.
I would really like to show you some pictures. But I'm a perfectionist, so I never have enough patience to create a whole (good) neighborhood. Though I would like to try right now, but with the Sims3 coming soon I do not always see the use of it (or how ever you say that in English).
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raynuss
How do you post pictures here on MTS2? All I get is a red x

Raynuss, to show your own images at a post at MTS you can:
1- Use Modyourpanties or other image host, click on the ''Insert image'' button above the post box and type in your image URL.
2- Use ''Manage attachments'' (below, at additional options ) and upload your images.
If this does not work, post it at ''Site questions and Issues'' forum and you'll get an answer quickly.

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa