Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Typical
#76 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 8:37 AM
I lurve to kill my simehs!!! *Evil laugh* But sometimes I make them rich (without cheats... not that hard) and give them a big house... too hard in ts3, so I just kill 'em.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 8:40 AM
Yes! Kill em! Kill em all! *Evil laugh of death*
Mad Poster
#78 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:29 AM
I kill them when they annoy me or like...Paris Hilton!
Ya.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#79 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
*crosses out title of thread and replaces with "Killing Sims:Tactics"*

So, how do you guys kill your sims? In mass graveyards, Darth, I would suggest against drowning anyone because they leave puddles everywhere, which plumments room scores, makes the graveyard look stupid and leaves weeds everywhere. I had a gardner working 9-5 and she still couldn't get rid of all the stupid weeds!

Fire takes too long and ends up expensive. Sickness WAAAAAAAAY too long. Cowplant... *thinks* Actually...

1.Drowning
2.Starving
3.AL Bed
4.Cowplant
*shuts up before list goes on forever*
#80 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:15 PM
Starvation is my favorite. I think its the most painful, well at least it lasts the longest and drowning is a very close second. I mean thin about that, you spend 10 hours excercising, you are finally skinny, high body skill and you die. Story of my life.
Site Helper
#81 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:49 PM
I've let my sims kill townies, but I have never killed one of my own sims. Not even by old age. (At least not permanently; I do let my knowledge sims get their "Be saved from Death" wants filled. Oddly enough, after they have starved to death a few times the want tends to stop being rolled...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Banned
#82 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:53 PM
Mine is watch sims makeout! that's the only reason I got the sims so I could make them gay and makeout! :P
Test Subject
#83 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
How true! =)
Site Helper
#84 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM
I like to see what they will do.

(Even when what they do is annoying. Yes, it's a telephone. And a burglar alarm. And a smoke detector. You had those in your last house too, remember? I know; you didn't like them then either.
Ok, so why are you outside fishing in a thunderstorm if you have a fear of being struck by lightning?
The trash compacter was already empty. How did you get a big bag of trash out of it?
Hey, making out with him was -your- idea! Why are you complaining that I told you to go for it?)

I also seem to like talking to them...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook

Page 4 of 4