Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newspaper Rack - Buy a Newspaper

by cmomoney & MogHughson Posted 16th Dec 2009 at 9:23 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2009 at 3:39 PM by cmomoney & MogHughson

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 5:46 PM
Thank you for this. I love community lots and this will go nicely with them. I look forward until a sim owned business can share in this as well. Thanks again. n_n
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 11:22 PM
Awesome! I've always WANTED one of these! looks just like the UK rack <3
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MogHughson
Unfortunately this doesn't work on a Sim-owned business, however, I am currently learning the differences between normal community lot purchasing and OFB purchasing so that I can fix it to work on OFB businesses too. I will update the text in the short term to indicate that it cannot be used on OFB lots and will put a new upload up when it is fixed and able to be used on such a lot. Watch this space.

Spectacular! I eagerly await it.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 12:22 PM
Nip? I think I'll start saying that instead of go lol. ty for sharing
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:00 AM
I also await an OFB version, as this would go great in the newspaper shop I have. Thank you.
Alchemist
#31 Old 13th May 2010 at 2:33 AM
Mog, is the OFB problem still being looked into? I'd really like my sim to sell papers from his news kiosk.

Great object, even without owned business capability. Thanks for sharing your work.
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 2:47 PM Last edited by xFlamezThief : 25th Aug 2010 at 2:57 PM.
This Will Work Nicely With Your "Job Seeking Noticeboard"
Now i Know How To Deco My Job Center =D
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:04 PM
Thank you i like it!
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:50 AM
Thank you! This is something I'll get a lot of use out of. So happy it came in red!
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:08 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:26 AM
Thank you!
You should make a newspaper which you can buy from buy mode in sims homes, that would be great!
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 7:24 PM Last edited by cmputer : 31st Dec 2010 at 12:08 AM. Reason: changed wording
This is cool! It's perfect since I want to make newsstands, but have to resort to using the magazine racks.

Oh, and because I was curious...
Top left: The Sun, "Murder Still Unsolved"
Top center: News World, "The Great Divide", - The Rich Get Richer, the Poor Suffer
Top right: Daily Mail, "The Great Lightbulb Revolt"
Bottom left: Financial Times (can't see story clearly)
Bottom center: Sim Today, "Llama Involved In Bank Heist"
Bottom right: Arc _______ (?)
Banned
THANKS POST
#38 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:39 AM
this is great for my shop,thanks$$$
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#39 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Mog, is the OFB problem still being looked into? I'd really like my sim to sell papers from his news kiosk.

Great object, even without owned business capability. Thanks for sharing your work.

Hi Mog - is there any update on this OFB thing? It would be SO awesome...... (am currently building a standalone newsagents as my sim's first business.....)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 7:36 AM
This made my new Office of Employment (thanks again for the job bulletin boards!) complete!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 1:15 PM
Haha, I guess the sims still get the news of the world!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 8th May 2012 at 4:24 PM
This is great for realistic movies! I live in the UK and this is exactly what they have down at my local newsagent's! Just what I was looking for!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#43 Old 27th May 2012 at 9:20 PM
cool i like it! good for my local shop on Sims!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 12:13 PM
Useful if you want a job, or want to move out, and your paper has been stolen!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#45 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:33 PM
Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 1:51 AM
this is "SUPER" Thank you for this creation cmomoney & MogHughson
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 3:10 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#48 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:10 AM
I'm having a strange situation where the rack errors out on some lots but not others. It works fine at 290 Main Street in Pleasantview and at the 3-in-1 Bookstore in Bluewater, but throws errors and is unsuable at Here or Else Grocery in Bluewater and The Corner Shoppes in Downtown.

It doesn't seem like cmomoney or MogHughson are around anymore but I'll post this just in case. If either of you do check in here, or someone else wants to take a look, please post or PM me and I'll post and error log.

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rielynn71
I'm having a strange situation where the rack errors out on some lots but not others. It works fine at 290 Main Street in Pleasantview and at the 3-in-1 Bookstore in Bluewater, but throws errors and is unsuable at Here or Else Grocery in Bluewater and The Corner Shoppes in Downtown.

It doesn't seem like cmomoney or MogHughson are around anymore but I'll post this just in case. If either of you do check in here, or someone else wants to take a look, please post or PM me and I'll post and error log.

Yes, I'm having this problem too.
Page 2 of 3