Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stop Random Flirting

by Aariancya Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 12:00 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2021 at 9:32 PM by Aariancya : updated description

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:00 PM
Default Suggestions
I am back after thanking a few months ago. I recently witnessed some autonomous interactions happening on the funny side, the Tell Dirty Joke (when flirty) is one of them, so would it be possible to fix this and take away autonomous Tell Dirty Jokes & Tell Flirtatious Joke (when playful)? I haven't witnessed the playful one happening autonomously yet but now I'm afraid..
Test Subject
#52 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:13 PM
Does anyone know if this still works with v 1.36?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkWitchVampire
Does anyone know if this still works with v 1.36?

i still can't tell.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 1:20 AM
I’m sorry for the long time I couldn’t work on my mods. My real life was really busy.

As far as I see, EA didn’t chance anything in the code for StopRandomFlirting since patch 1.27. This mod shouldn’t harm your game. It’s possible that they changed something in the romantic interactions themselves or added some. So it could happen that the mod can’t control all of the interactions. It’s not easy to break this mod completely.

Please don’t use SaunaWoohooIsNotFriendly – it’s not compatible. It will take interactions away.

I will test and update my mods as soon as I have the time.

Quote: Originally posted by janyses
I've just discovered this mod and would like to use version 2.1. Can you re-upload it, please? I have a woohoo club that I do not want affected.

I’ll try to bring version 2.1 back but it won’t affect the romantic festival.

Quote: Originally posted by CorrieCCHunter
I am back after thanking a few months ago. I recently witnessed some autonomous interactions happening on the funny side, the Tell Dirty Joke (when flirty) is one of them, so would it be possible to fix this and take away autonomous Tell Dirty Jokes & Tell Flirtatious Joke (when playful)? I haven't witnessed the playful one happening autonomously yet but now I'm afraid..

I’ll try to fix that.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 2:13 AM
thank you!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM
Thank you for taking the time to update this mod. In the compatibility section you state that an update is needed for the sauna fix for patch 1.37 but in the downloads section only 'stopRandomFlirting v2.1' has been updated. I would like the sauna fix and the V3 capabilities. Please could you tell me which files I need.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyclelegs
Thank you for taking the time to update this mod. In the compatibility section you state that an update is needed for the sauna fix for patch 1.37 but in the downloads section only 'stopRandomFlirting v2.1' has been updated. I would like the sauna fix and the V3 capabilities. Please could you tell me which files I need.

You need SaunaWoohooIsNotFriendly_V1.1_1.37.package.zip (I've uploaded it now ) and StopRandomFlirting_V3.0_1.25.zip (this didn't need an update).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#58 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:12 PM
Welcome back here and thank you for this update that I appreciate enormously
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 6:47 PM
Does this mod prevent NPC Sims from randomly flirting with your Sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shaffyx
Does this mod prevent NPC Sims from randomly flirting with your Sim?

This mod should work for any sim.

Stop Random Flirting 2.1/3.0 is compatible with patch 1.41.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 12:08 AM
I love your mod, and I'm really glad you've made it. Thank you for keeping it updated.

But I was wondering about one thing in regard to it. Do you think it's possible to allow autonomous flirting for Sims who have no romantic relationship (or no above 10)? When I have to choose, I'd rather have no autonomous flirting and no accidently broken happy relationship, but on the other hand I sometimes wish for some spontanity in my game, meaning my Sims choosing their first partner by themselves. I'm curious if such algorithm (if I can call it that) is even possible to execute as a mod.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 8:22 AM
Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. I'd love to DL. Thanx!
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 4:21 PM
seems to work with the newest patch. except, "ask risque question". sims do it autonomously
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 2:54 PM
does this work with the new patch?
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:34 PM Last edited by Alamain : 2nd Dec 2018 at 8:26 PM.
This was working perfect until patheon update (1.47). My sims are choosing to flatter and ask risque question to ANY nearby sim when they are feeling flirty.

Any plans to update this?
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 10:09 PM
I too am getting the risque questions an update would be great this is a must have for me
Instructor
#67 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 1:51 AM
"Sauna Woohoo is Not Friendly" is causing double interactions to show up in the pie menu.
Test Subject
#68 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 10:02 PM
Anyone know if there is a update for this mod?
I know mccc have the option, but mccc block ALL flirt (and i want the couples doing it autonomous)
if anyone know a updated version, pls TT_TT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 2:57 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 9:33 PM
The Sauna Woohoo is not friendly file seems to create duplicate friendly interaction options. Not sure if anyone else experiences this, but a fair warning just in case it actually is broken.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#71 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 8:15 PM
I took a long break from playing the Sims 4. But I’m back to fix the problems.

SaunaWoohooIsNotFriendly is outdated. You can use StopRandomFlirting V3.0 to prevent the friendly sauna woohoo from happening.

It seems EA allowed every sim with the self-assured trait to ask risque questions all the time. Like every self-assured person would do that. You can use StopRandomRisqueQuestion to prevent this.

Please tell me, if you experience any problems.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 10:30 PM
Thanks for this! I don't think the No Autonomous Rude/Flirty/Enchanting Introductions mod is being updated so perhaps you could include that feature in this mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#73 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabby2805
Thanks for this! I don't think the No Autonomous Rude/Flirty/Enchanting Introductions mod is being updated so perhaps you could include that feature in this mod?

Until now I had no problems to use egureh’s mod. I don’t think the XMLs for introductions are changed very often. I don’t have the XMLs of patch 1.55 to compare the changes but I took a short look at the mod and it should work fine. I hope I didn’t miss anything.

If you use SCAM, you can add this to your MTS_Scumbumbo_SCAM_Config.txt

32047 # mixer_social_HilariousIcebreaker_greetings
26179 # mixer_social_RudeIntroduction_greetings
26180 # mixer_social_FlirtyIntroduction_greetings_skills
26182 # mixer_social_EnchantingIntroduction_greetings_skills

For MCCC it should be for tuner.cfg

32047, mixer_social_HilariousIcebreaker_greetings
26179, mixer_social_RudeIntroduction_greetings
26180, mixer_social_FlirtyIntroduction_greetings_skills
26182, mixer_social_EnchantingIntroduction_greetings_skills
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 5:32 PM
oh so happy to see this mod come back!! thnx u thnx u! is a MUST TO HAVE!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 7:24 PM Last edited by sharq : 24th Dec 2019 at 9:59 PM.
hey, your mod looks like very helpful, but I don’t quite understand what is the difference between your mod and the settings of the MC Tuner (Stop Random Flirting), at first glance MC do almost the same
and the second question, I wonder if your mod is compatible with this one? it looks like they are using the same file http://modthesims.info/d/619542/upd...er-romance.html
Page 3 of 4