Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 7:28 AM Last edited by Portaller : 29th Jul 2014 at 4:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Prime
This didn't work for me.
I had the Sims 2 Fun with pets/store addition (on CD) before I got the ultimate collection on origin
my custom neighborhoods STILL aren't showing up.
Did you uninstall FWP before installing the CC? EDIT: Your problem is actually the Store Edition. A fix for that problem is here

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 7:47 PM Last edited by shinyknightinarmor : 28th Jul 2014 at 11:06 PM.
Well I removed the TM from the registry...

EDIT: ...and copied my N001 and N002 folders into the new Neighborhoods folder, renaming the "new" ones first... and my neighborhoods are still missing/unrecognized. :/

I have one more thing I'm going to try before I bust out my old CDs and start The Long Process.

Edit: Well, even reinstalling 15 CDs worth of old Sims 2 EPs and one SP didn't get my neighborhoods recognized.

Gonna keep the backup files though, in case someone comes up with a utility to recover a neighboorhood just from the N00X folders.... at least all my old Sims aren't any worse off than they were before...
Mad Poster
#28 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:05 AM
My neighbourhoods did show up with the TM and all - I thought I'ld like to go without it. Then my hoods did not show and there were 2 collections in my EA folder the one with the TM and one without it. So it seems that another one is just generated if you edit it (although I am aware that it might by due to my particular system).
Page 2 of 2