Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:25 PM
Default Problem downloading I get a debugger
I get a sign that pops up when I try to download It says Sims2Pack Clean Installer a yellow yield sign with exclimation mark in it then says Appication has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id=0times9cc(2508), Thread id=0times4d4(1236) Click OK to terminate the application. Click CANCEL to debug the application. When I click CANCEL to debug it says Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0times2(2). Please check computer settings. cordbg.exe !a 0times9cc Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually. Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.
I try to delet sims2pack cleaner then reinstall it still says the same thing. Please help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
Don't know, but have a look in that big long locked thread started by Phervers. I've seen the problem posted there before, but didn't pay attention to the answer (sorry). Have you got those NET files it says you need?