Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:43 PM
Default Sims 2 Content Installer.....installs everything in package form???
Hello I would appreciate any help. I have Clean Installer 1.5.1.4 the newest edition. I have WinRAR and usually have my folders very organized. I don't know why every file now is in package form. Some of my downloads are not showing up. So I am not sure if my new update is causing problems or what. Thanks again for your help!!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:49 PM
The downloads in folders are supposed to be in package form. What did they use to be?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:40 AM
The wall, floors, Sims, and house all use to be in package form. The hair, clothes, objects, I could file where I cared to because they were not in Package form. Just curious if this is new because of the version. Thanks!

Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:44 AM
Objects have always been in package form. Clothing and hair may have been in sims2pack form originally, but they won't work in the game like that, they need to be installed with the Maxis installer or Clean Installer, in which case they will turn into packages, as well.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:01 PM Last edited by butterflykiss4u : 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:57 PM.
Okay I understand a little better now.....why would all my objects not show up now even at that. I have the meshes etc. Thank you for your help!!!

I think I figured it out ugh thanks again!!!