Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 8:28 AM
Default duplicated files
is there a way to get the date of the duplicated files?
I would hate to disable the latest verison and I cant while using sims2pack if has a different file date.

Thanks
Analog Kid
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 8:35 AM
i think I figured it out. I never expanded the program so I never saw anything other than name or type lol.

So if it has the same MD5 then it is the same file correct?

and if it doesnt then i can go to the subfolder and use windows properties to see which is newer, correct?

Thanks again
Analog kid
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 1:16 PM
Correct, but why not use DDO instead?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 2:50 AM
Dont know what DDO is, but will commence search to find out

Thanks for suggestion. Just starting at all this, bought Sims2 deluxe about week and a half ago and practically havent played it. Been downloading and figuring out all of the CC stuff. Lot to learn, it might actually be more fun than the game since I cant seem to say enough is enough

Analog Kid
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnalogKid
Dont know what DDO is

I think what Delphy mean is this one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=227925
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnalogKid
Dont know what DDO is, but will commence search to find out

Thanks for suggestion. Just starting at all this, bought Sims2 deluxe about week and a half ago and practically havent played it. Been downloading and figuring out all of the CC stuff. Lot to learn, it might actually be more fun than the game since I cant seem to say enough is enough

Analog Kid

I can relate! The other night I must have spent 3 hours looking and downloading goodies.
My husband asked me if I was going to play the game or just "go shopping" all day.