Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High Res Flag Pole & Flag

by IndigoRage Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 7:25 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:25 AM by IndigoRage

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:58 PM
Good work. I only request a flag of Ireland, and possibly the Vatican. Thanks.
Test Subject
#102 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:02 AM
hey Can you pleas make an Indian Flag, and a CTU flag (CTU is a fictional gvt agency from the show 24)

thankss
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:28 AM
India I can do - CTU I have no idea, as I haven't watched television in nearly 15 years. The last show I watched was Star Trek: Voyager, and I never saw more than the first couple dozen episodes. Since then, I've never gotten back into the habit, and can't say I've actually missed it.

~I
Test Subject
#104 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:17 AM
thanks...here's a symbol of the CTU symbol...I'd really appritiate it if you could turn it into a flag..

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#105 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 10:27 PM
That's more than sufficient - I'll make a flag of it as soon as I've an extra 2 minutes ;-)

~I
Test Subject
#106 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 5:13 PM
yay you're my hero!
Test Subject
#107 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:57 PM
Wow! These are beautiful! Could you make one for South Korea, please?
Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 6:47 AM
Hey man, I had to reinstall my game as my harddrive crashed and lost all my content. Redownloading all these files were kinda a pain. For others to be in my position and new people, think maybe you can upload one giant file that contains all of the downloads?

An Apple a day keeps the spyware away!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:06 PM
Thanks a bunch for this. I understand it's so popular. I was very pleased to see, that you had made the Danish flag, as I am Danish. But when I download the flagpole and the file called: ind-flag-den, I don't get the Danish flag. I get the United states: Stars and Stripes. where is the Danish one? Does it have a different name?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#110 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:32 PM
Hexxer: Use Q-Xpress and you'll be able to do just that.

simsister: The other flags are recolors of the base object (ind_flagpole_upd).
When you download a recolor, you'll find the other flags listed under the base flag in the catalog, just as you would other multi-color objects.

Pax,
Indigo
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:13 PM
Yes, (blushes) I found out. You need to excuse me, as it is not very often I download anything. I found out just after I had asked, sorry.
Test Subject
#112 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:39 AM
hey dude did you finish the CTU and India flags?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#113 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 7:25 PM
Hey - I'm still tinkering a bit with the CTU flag. The logo either ends up distorted or blurry, but I think I've got a fix for it. Keep an eye open - I may get it posted by the weekend. This is a pretty busy week for me - several jobs to do, and I'm working on my house - got a door coming, and a couple gallons of lusterstone for my living room. Then I have to corner mount a plasma tv (uck - no fun there!).

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#114 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:20 PM
ohh alright, thanks dude...that plasma tv sounds cool
Test Subject
#115 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 10:38 PM
Oh, one thing. The Q-Express thing is PC Only. I'm on a Mac. Don't be hating.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
Ahh.. not hating, just sympathizing ;-)
Well, ok, a little sympathizing - all the really nifty utilities tend to be PC-based, just like all the really nasty viruses, and... well... you know =)
I use to have a Mac, actually I still have it. The serial number on it is 000000000012. Yeah, it's that old. I kind of got away from the Mac mainly because there just wasn't any software available for it - without having to order it from somewhere else - something that, at least around here, is still largely true.

But I very well may put a full-blown package together and host it myself for flags and some other stuff as well.

Speaking of PC's - if the dely in responding hasn't been a clue - I've been completely down for a while due to some odd, but really massive software issue - one that required me to completely zero my OS hard drive and pull a full reinstall (of course, I didn't figure out a zeroing was necessary until the 2nd full reinstall...).
But everything seems stable now, so I'm back to hammering out some projects that have been on hold a while!

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#117 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:51 PM
Incredible! Sweetness! YAY!! lol

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage, Mythbusters.

"How many Sims does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. I can't find the BHAV or Anim :("
~darylmarkloc, an awesome MTS2 creator!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#118 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:33 AM
Long awaited requests and some additional flags coming as soon as Sim PE .60 (pets) becomes available.

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#119 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:11 PM
Do you think you could possibly do a Confederate flag once you get the new Sim PE? No rush!
Test Subject
#120 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:21 AM
The New SimPE is available

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#121 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:53 PM
Yes, it is, and I'm working to get caught back up on a number of things, not all Sims stuff. Been a pretty crazy while for me now, but things are starting to settle back down again. Stay tuned, I've quite a few new addtions coming soon!

~I
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 7:36 PM
Yay @ the Finnish flag! Thank you.

Having problems with custom content after installing a new EP? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197511 might help :)
Test Subject
#123 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 1:33 AM
yay still waiting on those indian and CTU flags...sorry...I don't mean to put and pressure on you..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#124 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:24 PM
Quite alright - sometimes a little pressure is a good thing. I am very behind right now in updates for this mesh, as well as a number of other projects, so just bare with me, and I'll get 'em posted as soon as I can.

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#125 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:08 PM
were's ireland

i have the skill of a lion!!!!!!
Page 5 of 6