Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Replies: 450 (Who?), Viewed: 236610 times.
Page 13 of 19
Test Subject
#301 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:37 AM
Here is an upload from a different site if that one still isnt working http://www.mediafire.com/file/vnmga...B1%7D.Sims3Pack

Also i might of missed a roof on one room too oh and if ur not too sure what room is what just ask XD but to try and help buffys room is the one at the front left, then dawns room behind that "with her hall thing" willows room at the back, then the bathroom is the one left lol, the other room is just dead space and i think i might just make it into a sitting room with bookshelves maby.... something simple so ppl dont crack the shits lol

,Later
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#302 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 2:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerbot_
Here is an upload from a different site if that one still isnt working http://www.mediafire.com/file/vnmga...B1%7D.Sims3Pack

Also i might of missed a roof on one room too oh and if ur not too sure what room is what just ask XD but to try and help buffys room is the one at the front left, then dawns room behind that "with her hall thing" willows room at the back, then the bathroom is the one left lol, the other room is just dead space and i think i might just make it into a sitting room with bookshelves maby.... something simple so ppl dont crack the shits lol

,Later

Thanks, it finally worked this time. Gotta love MediaFire. I'll give you feedback on the house and screenshots of the changes I've made as soon as I can.

You could probably use the empty room as a second bathroom. With all those girls living in that house and more when the potentials arrive, they're gonna thank you for it.
Test Subject
#303 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 6:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingFirewaller
Thanks, it finally worked this time. Gotta love MediaFire. I'll give you feedback on the house and screenshots of the changes I've made as soon as I can.

You could probably use the empty room as a second bathroom. With all those girls living in that house and more when the potentials arrive, they're gonna thank you for it.

lol we could renovate but then when Sunnydale collapses its just gonna be money down the hell hole XD we should save that money for when we build there new headquarters :S jokes

The only problem is that then it bathroom against bathroom, might look a little weird, but i shall await ur screenshot XD

,Later
Banned
Original Poster
#304 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 8:48 PM
Hey, Slayerbot. I finally managed to download your version of Buffy's house but when I tried to place the lot in game it shows up blank. I see the thumbnail of it in the Library just fine but it's empty when placed.

I don't have World Adventures so I think that might be it.
Test Subject
#305 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:06 PM
Default Darla up on Blog
Darkened hair and skin, lightened eyebrows.

Test Subject
#306 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 10:30 PM
Default Dru up on blog
Test Subject
#307 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:54 AM
Default Anya up on blog
Test Subject
#308 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 1:59 AM
Quote:
Hey, Slayerbot. I finally managed to download your version of Buffy's house but when I tried to place the lot in game it shows up blank. I see the thumbnail of it in the Library just fine but it's empty when placed.

I don't have World Adventures so I think that might be it.

Damn...... ummm well thats not gonna work then oh well maby i can try and copy your layout in mine, if ur ok with that lol XD

.Later
Banned
Original Poster
#309 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 9:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerbot_
Damn...... ummm well thats not gonna work then oh well maby i can try and copy your layout in mine, if ur ok with that lol XD

.Later

Compatibility issues suck. I really did want to help you out with the rooms. I've been trying but the house simply refuses to show up when placed on a lot. I did use Riverview though. I'll see if it works when placed in Sunset Valley.

And lol...technically, the layout isn't mine since I didn't create the show's actual set (although I wish I did). My version of the house isn't accurate so I wouldn't rely on it too much, but I'm confident that the foyer, dining room, kitchen and living room are in the right place so freel free to do the same with yours. You don't even need my permission...lol ask Joss Whedon or something.

And demand a Buffy movie with SMG while you're at it.
Test Subject
#310 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 11:17 PM Last edited by ineedhelpalot : 7th Feb 2010 at 12:18 AM.
@ Winifred, I love those sims

EDIT: Unfortunately, I haven't been able to download any of your sims. I don't know why, but none of yours show up for me. I don't have WA, so that could be it.
Test Subject
#311 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:15 AM
Quote:
Compatibility issues suck. I really did want to help you out with the rooms. I've been trying but the house simply refuses to show up when placed on a lot. I did use Riverview though. I'll see if it works when placed in Sunset Valley.

And lol...technically, the layout isn't mine since I didn't create the show's actual set (although I wish I did). My version of the house isn't accurate so I wouldn't rely on it too much, but I'm confident that the foyer, dining room, kitchen and living room are in the right place so freel free to do the same with yours. You don't even need my permission...lol ask Joss Whedon or something.

And demand a Buffy movie with SMG while you're at it.

lol i know.. but thats just me... oh yeah, i'll ask Joss next time we catch up hey i'll just get the plans from him, im sure he will still have them XD....... oh wait.... i just woke up and sadly i dont know him :'( lol soz im in one of my weird moods "Summers you drive like a spazz". Yeah, i would love a movie with all the original cast in it (NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!) and then.. like finish the comics but instead of the last issue being the end they make a movie to show how the series finally ends... they way joss intended it when he made buffy, if its anything like the end of dollhouse well i would just love that XD XD
Instructor
#312 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 6:21 AM
Argh. Your sims crash my game WinifredKrueger.
>.<
Test Subject
#313 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:25 AM
Hey, It's Buffy713, I was just wondering how I can help in any way? Or can one of y'all help me? Please & Thank- You!

**Buffy713
Banned
Original Poster
#314 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:53 PM
Hi there, Buffy713. I haven't been contributing much to the project lately (and yes, I feel guilty about that..people should beat me to death with a shovel...lol), but if you'd like to help make lots that be great.

Slayerbot is currently working on Buffy's house. WinifredKrueger is creating characters and a few others are working on a map. If you could find floorplans that'd be great cause they're getting more difficult to find these days.

By the way, what did you need help with?
Test Subject
#315 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:06 PM
Oh wow! Sounds likes tons of fun! I can't wait to see what they all look like! Now what kinda of lot should I make?

I've been working on Spike's Crypt, but I can't the right roof? Any suggestions

How do I get my Sims, Lots, etc... on here?

**Buffy713
Banned
Original Poster
#316 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:43 PM
You could get started on any lot you like, preferably ones that haven't been made yet or ones that you're most familiar with. I think the first roof option you get (sorry I can't remember what it's called) in Build Mode would be perfect for Spike's Crypt.

You can create a free account on MediaFire which is where I upload my creations too. From there you can copy a link and paste it on whedonsims.wordpress and ask Aeval99 aka KungfuHousewife, the owner of the blog, to add your lot to the Downloads section.

And we're not supposed to post download links here, just screenshots. If you already have a lot uploaded to Whedonsims, just post the link to that page here with a pic so other members can find it.

Happy Simming!
Test Subject
#317 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:28 PM
Oh, okay great! Thanks!!!

How do I get screenshots on here then?
Banned
Original Poster
#318 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:32 PM
You're welcome!

And you can share screenshots by uploading them to photobucket (requires free registration) and posting the image link here. Simply copy and paste the link with the "[IMG]" tags and it should show up.
Test Subject
#319 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:02 AM
I got my pictures uploaded but I cant get them to photobucket!
Banned
Original Poster
#320 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy713
I got my pictures uploaded but I cant get them to photobucket!

Wait...you're supposed to upload them to Photobucket. Where are they now?
Test Subject
#321 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:17 AM
Wait, are you suppose to take pictures by the sim camera or what?
Banned
Original Poster
#322 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy713
Wait, are you suppose to take pictures by the sim camera or what?

Yes, you can do this by clicking the 'C' key on your keyboard while playing the game. And then go to your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Screenshots to view them.

After you create your account on Photobucket, click 'Upload' and go look for the files in your Screenshots folder. Once it's done you'll get links to each of them which you can copy/paste here so the rest of us can see.

Good luck!
Test Subject
#323 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:22 AM
OHHHHHH! LOL thanks!!!
Test Subject
#324 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:55 AM

Some of my pictures of Buffy!!
Scholar
#325 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:15 AM
Ooh I haven't visited this thread in a while. I love that last Buffy posted right above me! The whole collection is looking great. I've been so off into experimenting with CAW and play testing different worlds I've lost track of the fine work being done here. Sorry!
Page 13 of 19