Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#351 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Elyasis : 8th Mar 2010 at 6:00 PM.

Edit of WinifredKrueger's Darla.

And her/his Anya.
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#352 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:35 PM
Wow, it's like having an actual Julie Benz sim.
Instructor
#353 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:31 PM
Thanks! ^_^

Drucilla and Cordelia keep crashing my game though but I'd love to edit them a bit.
Test Subject
#354 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:47 PM
I'm makeing a Sims3 movie based on the horror flick Prom Night. And I need a very well-made hotel. Any one know one?
Banned
Original Poster
#355 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buffy713
I'm makeing a Sims3 movie based on the horror flick Prom Night. And I need a very well-made hotel. Any one know one?

I created Faith's motel and it's on Aeval99's blog (whedonsims.wordpress). Feel free to use it if you like. I'm not sure about a hotel, though. Try creating a thread in the WCIF section:

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559

Good luck!
Test Subject
#356 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 10:39 PM
@ Elyasis, are you going to upload them? because winifred's sims don't show up in my game
Test Subject
#357 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 4:47 AM
excellent site. i'm so happy someone made all this buffy stuff. but i really want the character angel. but i would like one that looks like him. I'm also making the town and if you want i could post it here once i'm done. it's probably not going to be the best because i'm just learning how to use the "the sims create a world."

thanks again for downloads. can't wait to see more buffy stuff

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a fife spent doing nothing!
Instructor
#358 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ineedhelpalot
@ Elyasis, are you going to upload them? because winifred's sims don't show up in my game

I can upload them on box.net or mediafire but I don't think I can post the link here due to MTS rules.
Test Subject
#359 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:55 AM Last edited by ineedhelpalot : 5th Apr 2010 at 7:57 PM.
@ Elyasis, you should definitely post them on mediafire and then post them on the whedonsims blog.

also I found this Sarah Michelle Gellar sim if no one has posted it yet http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371821

EDIT: I found this magic skill!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.modthesims.info/download...5#startcomments
Mad Poster
#360 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix007t
excellent site. i'm so happy someone made all this buffy stuff. but i really want the character angel. but i would like one that looks like him. I'm also making the town and if you want i could post it here once i'm done. it's probably not going to be the best because i'm just learning how to use the "the sims create a world."

thanks again for downloads. can't wait to see more buffy stuff

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but right before S3 came out, Stefan had a most excellent, perfect David Boreanaz/Angel on the header of his site, tho' I couldn't find it for download at that time. Then S3 came out and I think Stefan took a break, but I think he's back but his site is down. It might be worth trying to find out if he still has that sim and if he's got it posted somewhere. FYI.

I've made many of my own Angel sims but none are good and I've never seen one as good as Stefan's.
Test Subject
#361 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 6:25 PM

I tried to make Kennedy because no one made her yet.

Edit: She is a great kisser, flirty, athletic, brave, and a daredevil/
Lab Assistant
#362 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 5:14 PM
^^^^I made Kennedy!

Lol, yours is really cute though
Test Subject
#363 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 1:14 PM
How do you make your own clothes?

Please & Thank-You!

*Buffy
Test Subject
#364 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 2:19 AM
Anyone know where to get buffy objects? Trying to find replicas of things in the Buffy home, like her front door, etc.
Test Subject
#365 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 8:58 AM
Pic spam! I just got my Buffy sims back in order after a big computer crash, yay!

The Buffy I'm using is a color tweak of summersong's version with stefan's facemask and custom eyes and lipstick and hair. Angel and Spike are my own. Any other questions, let me know.

I'm toying with the idea now of making a new comic that take place post Buffy/Angel TV shows with drama between these three charries, since so much is still unresolved.

Also, just for fun, even though I never play her this way:

Test Subject
#366 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:30 PM
I <3 your Buffy Sims!!! Could I Use Them Too??
Test Subject
#367 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 8:04 PM
Thanks!

For Buffy I recommend just tweaking summersong's version, as that is what I did, the one she has on the exchange.

As for my Spike and Angel, here are some close ups. Let me know if you are still interested, and I will package them and upload them later this weekend.

I've used custom contacts, so their eyes might need to be adjusted to the right colors for the Maxis versions. Also, Spike's hair is custom.
Test Subject
#368 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:38 AM
OMG! They are Awwww-mazing!! I espcially love the dress Buffy is wearing, I've been looking for it EVERWHERE! I am SO still intreseted!
Test Subject
#369 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 7:57 PM Last edited by daydreamz10 : 26th Apr 2010 at 6:54 AM.
Great! I'm glad you like them. I will package up Spike and Angel and post the links as soon as I can.

As for the dress, it is actually a top and skirt. I used this top from the Sims store, http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=30 and a skirt from all-about-style, http://all-about-style.com/Sims3hist_female.html.

You could also probably make a close approximation of the top with the short sleeved one on all-about-style or this one, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397579 if you don't want to get the one from the store. I tried all of those myself, but thought the store one was the best match.
Test Subject
#370 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:37 AM
What about Buffy?
Test Subject
#371 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:56 PM
@ Buffy 713, Summersong posted their Buffy (daydreamz10 tweaked that one) on the blog-thing. http://whedonsims.wordpress.com/200...y-summersong86/
Test Subject
#372 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:31 AM
It won't let me download it. Why?
Test Subject
#373 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 5:32 AM
Scholar
#374 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 6:10 AM
I think the one I have on the Exchange is a different version from the one up on the blog. I was supposed to synch the two versions and never did. Now I've just recently went back and tweaked an earlier version I had from months ago. I like my new version but am not sure it's ready for release. I haven't tested it with different skintones yet. It still requires Stefan's facemask to look its best. It's hard for me to do much with any of them. I've grown to hate all of my Buffy's with a passion. I think I looked at them too much. LOL.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#375 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 12:43 AM
Summersong, I love your buffy on the Sims3 home website, but does anyone have a hairstyle to go with her?
Page 15 of 19