Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#426 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 8:09 AM
Default Yay!
So, I know I'm like three years behind, but I just rewatched the entire series for the third time and I'm midway through the comic book Season 8 (which is AWESOME). But I want Buffyverse simmies for my game now. And boy am I glad I stumbled on here. I only made an account so I can comment on here.

I downloaded a SMG sim (not sure if it's the same one already been posted or not) that's really good- though I'm leaning more towards Summer's Buffy. I really like most of the Sims posted. I looked everywhere for Tara! I'm still not really sold on any of the Willows though. I know she's a toughy, but I still think someone should keep trying. Maybe I'll give it a shot, even though making Sims isn't my strong point.

Everyone's work is amazing and I hope that all of us can continue to make a complete version of Sunnydale. Has anyone made Riley yet? Or his wife maybe?

I really want to contribute something. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? I've been looking everywhere for Buffy sim related stuff so I really hope this thread continues.

Thanks guys!!

Also, I found a really good Anya on the sims3 website- which may have already been posted, not sure- but I really like her in my game, especially with red ruby lips and a frugal personality. I also downloaded an Alyson Hannigan sim which is okayish though I'm not completely sold.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#427 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 6:23 PM
Hi everyone! Hope this thread is still active, because I've been making all the characters (from season 6, my favorite season). Here they are, they can all be uploaded on my page, here: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/lbolstridge/mystudio

Buffy:

Dawn:

Willow:

Xander:

Giles:

Spike:

Tara:

Anya:

Feel free to download! Hope you guys like them!
Field Researcher
#428 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 11:33 PM
Ibolstridge, I think your Sims are just great! I think that the Buffy Sim in particular is spot-on.

I for one am up for reviving this thread, especially now with the upcoming Supernatural expansion pack! I am so happy that we'll be able to have proper Willow and Tara sims, and also have the tools necessary to create characters from other great t.v. shows as well, like True Blood and Being Human!
Scholar
#429 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 6:30 PM
I too, am hoping that the Supernatural EP will bring about some new content from some of my favourite genre shows.

@Ibolstridge, I love your Xander and Anya. I will be checking them out once EA can get their site working again.
Lab Assistant
#430 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 12:57 AM
Oh, please don't say people have given up on this project! I love Buffy, and I'm looking forward to Supernatural, it'll make my game a lot more interesting. I can make Oz a werewolf and Willow and Tara witches.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,270924_3,00.html
I remember reading an article in Entertainment Weekly eons ago, and I found it again in the archives. In the article, it mentions the addresses of all the Scoobies in Sunnydale.
Xander's parents, Anthony and Jessica Harris, live at 17619 Whiteoak Drive.
Willow's parents, Ira and Sheila Rosenberg, live at 6305 Westminster Place.
Cordelia's parents live at No. 4 Parkview.

http://osiooc.livejournal.com/103984.html
Plus, the link posted earlier about town locations is really detailed. If I actually knew how to use CAW, I would. The only Sunnydale I've seen was on the Exchange. I downloaded it, but it was extremely disappointing: very tiny, and not very usable. Please, I know that MTS has a bunch of extremely-talented people so help a fangirl out, pretty please?

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Test Subject
#431 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:51 AM
Dunno if anyone has began to tackle Sunnydale or not, but this may help...

http://wots.mushpark.com/sunnydale.jpg

Anyway happy Siming!!! :D
Test Subject
#432 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:39 PM
Since Supernatural EP is out, anyone still working on this project?
Field Researcher
#433 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 1:08 AM
Challenge accepted!
Field Researcher
#434 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 11:47 PM
Okay, so I started to make Sunnydale. Beware that this is the first time that I even use the create a world tool and I kinda suck at building, mostly because lack of imagination though. Anyway, I don't even know if anyone cares about this anymore but here's some pictures of my version of Sunnydale, roughly sketched.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#435 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 12:16 AM
Time for an update!
The train station is completely finished, airport soon to be (just needs some better colors and details), the military base is placed (will try to make a custom basement in another location for the initiative), and I have finally finished the structures for the campus!
Hopefully I will have completely finished the campus and airport by the end of next week, so I'll see you then with more pics!
Field Researcher
#436 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 11:44 AM
Hi! Sorry for the lack of updates, but the campus has been very aggravating to build and now I have decided to put it on hold. Why? Because The Sims University is coming up somewhere in the future so.... yeah. So as of now I am going to focus on the other lots instead and I have no idea when the next update is going to be. Hopefully soon though.
So until next time you guys, happy simming!
Test Subject
#437 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 7:00 AM
Hey, folks! I got super excited after hours of searching for well-made custom-content Buffy/Angel sims, but then I had to look through 25+ pages of stuff on this thread. x_x

I'm not interested in the Sunnydale world, as I already am using the Supernatural one and have populated it with Loki (yes, I'm also a Loki fangirl...sue me :p), my role-play characters, and a few random Sim families.

All I want is a list of links to download Buffy/Angel sims, along with maybe a screenie of each so I know what I'm getting. Does that exist anywhere? ._.
Test Subject
#438 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 7:38 PM
Sundazzle, would you be able to upload your world file without buildings?
Test Subject
#439 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 4:49 PM
Great thread! I downloaded a lot of stuff from here so thank you very much for all your hard work everyone!
Field Researcher
#440 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 12:19 PM
I'm on a BtVS re-watch marathon at the moment, so it's been fun to reference this thread while trying to build up my own Buffy world in Sims 3. I'm really surprised it hasn't been revived considering the additions of the Supernatural and University expansion packs. I've downloaded quite a bit from this thread, so I appreciate everyone's hard work immensely!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn
Test Subject
#441 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 9:48 PM
I've never seen this project before!

I love the idea of making a world based on this hilarious map of Sunnydale: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...nnydale.map.png

Obviously needs some adjustments, such as to add the university. I'd want feedback from people.

If anyone's interested, I will do it.
Field Researcher
#442 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxPaw
I've never seen this project before!

I love the idea of making a world based on this hilarious map of Sunnydale: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...nnydale.map.png

Obviously needs some adjustments, such as to add the university. I'd want feedback from people.

If anyone's interested, I will do it.

That looks like a really good, straightforward map. I like the idea of adding UC Sunnydale. Use of the university rabbit hole rugs (from here) and Twallan's updated Careers Mod would allow it to be a functioning university, as well.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn
Test Subject
#443 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 6:11 PM Last edited by aldog : 24th Feb 2014 at 3:31 PM.
hi all i have made sunnydale high school it took me 2 days but the only problem is my game will not let me upload to the exchange i will keep trying i hope i will be on the exchange soon
i have uploaded to the exchange now and in the process of uploading to the sims recourse
:D
Test Subject
#444 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 2:48 PM
Sorry I'm late here but I made a Buffy sim a while back is anyone wants to see her.
Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=7810931
She's smiling in the pic so it's hard to see her face but yeah, there she is!
Test Subject
#445 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 11:49 AM
Jenny calendar Adult Flirty computer genius friendly and good
Test Subject
#446 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 10:54 AM
this would be great
Test Subject
#447 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 3:00 PM
Might be classed as necromancy, I'm not sure.

I was wondering if this is still going? I have a bit of experience with map making so if the other map isn't active I was thinking of having a crack at it (don't want to step on anyone's toes if it the other map is still in play though).

Mostly a blank map with lot sizes that I can upload for anyone who wants to help make some buildings. I found some other maps at the bottom of this page.

It'd be pretty huge though, but I have a new copy of world machine that needs a test drive anyway :p
Test Subject
#448 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:02 PM
Okay, my turn to necro this thread. But I know new people are still finding it (google brought me here, after all) and still downloading stuff from it, even if they're not posting in it anymore.

Anyway, I've been working on creating a few of the BtVS/AtS characters who (apparently) hadn't been done before, as well as a few that I just wanted to take a shot at myself. You can find 'em all in my studio ( http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/DBlack933/mystudio ), but here are pics of a few of my favorites:

Faith:

Angel:

Wesley:

Gunn:

Fred:

Dawn:

I also still wanna try Darla & Dru, the Trio, Lilah, Lindsey, & Gavin, and maybe a couple of others...
Test Subject
#449 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 1:48 PM
Default Buffy
So I know that no one has posted in 14 months but I used this map to create an actual real life version of Sunnydale. I'm working on every thing quite slowly, but if you feel up to it, make some buildings for my town!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#450 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 5:32 PM
Default Help Link Not Working
Hey so i want to download this but it keeps saying i cant so does anyone have the town Sunnydale? and any of the charachters i could download thanks http://modthesims.info/misc.php?do=...=0&forumid=561#
Page 18 of 19