Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Replies: 2369 (Who?), Viewed: 354277 times.
Page 94 of 95
Field Researcher
#2326 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:17 PM
@Captain THPS4, we've actually had the 'Welcome Wagon' since the base game. They don't seem to show up if you own an empty lot, but otherwise they do.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2327 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:26 PM
It has? I've never seen the welcome wagon in TS3.

kittens!
Field Researcher
#2328 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:31 PM
I've seen it on occasion since I got the game. My first save ever (before patches and all) had the welcome wagon show up. That save also got the 'Burial Ground' scenario, so it was chaotic with the ghosts and random strangers running around.
Field Researcher
#2329 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:06 PM
So...uh...should the patch be out now? 'Cause I'm clicking "Refresh" on the updates tab and it says I'm up to date, but I'm only at 5.0.44... :S Or will the patch automatically install when I install LN?

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary,
It's time to do it now and do it loud,
Killjoys, make some noise!
Field Researcher
#2330 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain THPS4
-While I was at the disco club, the music playing from the wall speakers suddenly cut out. No clue why this happened.
Did someone start playing an instrument? The music cuts out when someone starts playing.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#2331 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:15 PM
@Captin Sorry this is the one I meant. Got the two confused hehe. It helps improve memory performance. http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index...ry-performance/ For those who don't have an account there it's pretty much this:

* Download this Programm: Explorer Suite
* Open the CFF Explorer
* Choose File - Open
* Find your .exe file and open it
* Click File Header - Characteristics
* Check App can handle 2GB address space
* Click Save
Instructor
#2332 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:21 PM
So it seems as though I really am actually sick today! I woke up with a slight sinus infection. I've never been so thrilled to be sick before.

I'm thinking a Jersey Shore marathon, while playing LN in bed, for the rest of the day? Sounds good to me.
Scholar
#2333 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:53 PM
as usual you have to add in the proper bookcase at the library.....geez the things they forget.....
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2334 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:17 PM
QUESTION: can sims eat at booth, or is it just a regular chair?

I saw a picture of it at a basement bar with, but I haven't seem a sim eat at it, only sit.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#2335 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:27 PM
Yeah I went home early from work today too. I think I'm getting the flu. For once I don't mind so much.. This game has lots to explore.
Instructor
#2336 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora3co
Yeah I went home early from work today too. I think I'm getting the flu. For once I don't mind so much.. This game has lots to explore.

Thats the spirit!
Test Subject
#2337 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 12:34 AM
Loading bridgeport actually crashes my game.
Test Subject
#2338 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:54 AM
Anyone figure out how to move things up and down the wall yet? I must be missing something.
Mad Poster
#2339 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 2:38 AM
After you place the painting, click on it with the hand but don't let go. A vertical arrow appears and you can push it up and down the wall.
Alchemist
#2340 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 2:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity
After you place the painting, click on it with the hand but don't let go. A vertical arrow appears and you can push it up and down the wall.

OMFG they brought THAT feature back?!?! Now I want this EP 100x more! Yay!
Retired
retired moderator
#2341 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:46 AM
It's back in the patch.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
#2342 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 11:51 AM
So the Late Night patch is already up? That's fast, did they test the game and then add the patch? How does the patch get updated exactly?
Retired
retired moderator
#2343 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:35 PM
That's the patch for the base game, not for LN.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
#2344 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 2:32 PM
Anyone playing LN in SV/RV/TB? Stupid question, I know, your all checking out Bridgeport, but I was wondering whether Vamps appear in the other neighbourhoods?

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Field Researcher
#2345 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 3:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenieusa
as usual you have to add in the proper bookcase at the library.....geez the things they forget.....

This is probably a stupid question, but ... there's a proper bookcase for the library? (I think I remember something about this with Twinbrook, but in all the time since Ambitions came out, I've never once sent a sim to the library.)

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Mad Poster
#2346 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 4:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernweather
This is probably a stupid question, but ... there's a proper bookcase for the library? (I think I remember something about this with Twinbrook, but in all the time since Ambitions came out, I've never once sent a sim to the library.)

When my sim went to the library, I couldn't find any skill books.
Lab Assistant
#2347 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 4:26 PM
It gives you guys a reason to buy the library with your extra money and upgrade it
Mad Poster
#2348 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 5:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgurl685
It gives you guys a reason to buy the library with your extra money and upgrade it

I'll try to add a new bookcase with EditTown.
Theorist
#2349 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 5:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moryrie
@Captain THPS4, we've actually had the 'Welcome Wagon' since the base game. They don't seem to show up if you own an empty lot, but otherwise they do.

That's interesting, I've had TS3 since release and before installing LN I never had the welcome wagon and my sims have very often moved into fully furnished houses.

I came across something interesting after I placed a vampire lounge in my neighborhood. Not only is it possible to make a vampires-only club, but mummy and SimBot ones as well! Now I definitely need to make a SimBot club sometime.
Theorist
#2350 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 5:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
So the Late Night patch is already up? That's fast, did they test the game and then add the patch? How does the patch get updated exactly?

The LN patch was out yesterday. I downloaded it with no problems. Ran a vanilla (No EA Store or 3rd party CC) game (base + WA + AMB) and it works very well. No glitches that I could see. Got the curved pools, fountain tool, halfwalls, breast and muscle sliders and the ability to move things up and down walls - paintings and wall sconces move up and down walls. I now have a proper light over top of a door finally.

Introduced all my EA Store items and same deal - smooth sailing. Today I am about to introduce my 3rd party CC... or should I wait until I get Late Night before I do that? I'm not getting it for a few weeks sadly

I used the launcher to get the patch. I only use the launcher for patches and EA Store CC and 3rd party Sims3packs.

@Captain - I never saw the welcome wagon until Ambitions and I got used to the idea of no WW until then. Now, I find it annoying like I did in Sims2. Interesting how we all have different reactions to the welcome wagon.
Page 94 of 95