Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

||Naturally Idealized Skins|| DEFAULTS!

by astiees Posted 8th Apr 2010 at 10:22 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2010 at 11:27 PM by astiees

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eran of Arcadia
I am confused - you only had pictures of two body types, does it work for all 3 (fat as well)?

Yes, it does.
Really pretty skintones. Thanks
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:36 AM
Default same issue on an outdated problem?
Quote: Originally posted by mjw5147
I'm having the same problem and don't have any other skins installed. I love these though! Great work. I have all expansion and stuff packs, if that makes a difference. Is anyone else finding this? They have these great heads, and hideous mix-matched bodies lol

same issue and I also have all the expansion packs with no other custom skin installed? help?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 1:28 AM
these are the best default replacement skins i've ever come across. so impressed you've made them to work with fat/thin sims and they work brilliantly with Warlock's nudes. thank you for such great work, i will be keeping these as defaults and recommending your work to anyone looking to replace their maxis default skins. thank you so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:27 AM
Just downloaded the lighter set...I love how it looks on my Sims!
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th May 2011 at 12:29 AM
I loved this! Look real great on my sims and so more natural... but I got a little confused... default sets aren't geneticised? o.O
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 8th May 2011 at 6:56 AM
Quote:
Also, do you have a version of these types of skins for:
  • Vampire?
  • Plantsims?
  • Aliens?
  • Zombies? (as crazy as that may sound)
A set as good as this deserves to have defaults for those. Again Great work.

Finally working on this! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 8th May 2011 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mahchan
I loved this! Look real great on my sims and so more natural... but I got a little confused... default sets aren't geneticised? o.O
Defaults do naturally have the numbers applied...so if you have other ones installed it theoretically should work but to be honest it all confuses me as well. I don't personally use geneticised ones so I can't really speak from experience.... I just followed a tutorial to make them so....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 9th May 2011 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkDreamQueen
same issue and I also have all the expansion packs with no other custom skin installed? help?
Ahh... I have no idea whats going on. Last time I had this issue though there were tons of people complaining and it was obvious it was a problem w/ the skin, but then they were not base game compatible...but I've checked these with base game and all of them (well up to bon Voyage anyway)... If anyone thinks they know what is going on and something needs to be done on my end I'll try to facilitate.
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:56 AM
Do you use gimp if so how do you make skin tones appear in sims 2 body shop
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 4:47 AM
Heyy, they are great colour skintones but it gives me eyes that i don't want. Like its replaced all the original skintones on my already made sims and given them the new skintones but they now also have these freaky blue eyes. PLEASE HELP! And since they are defaults i can't delete them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 8:33 PM
вєαυтιfυℓ!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyLOLs
Heyy, they are great colour skintones but it gives me eyes that i don't want. Like its replaced all the original skintones on my already made sims and given them the new skintones but they now also have these freaky blue eyes. PLEASE HELP! And since they are defaults i can't delete them!
I don't know what could of caused the blue eyed thing because the only default is the yellow eyes attached to the default skins. Nothing else should show up on other skins unless your using contacts.
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 7:08 PM
I still don't get which file to download to make all of types default for my sims...
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 7:36 PM
hi, I love your skintones! But I'm having a problem, for this set Pale-Dark Tan, the tan zip folder, it says it is corrupt when I unzip it, any suggestions? thank you : )

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:04 PM
Is there a way to make sunburnt and tan version on these for when my sims go to tan on the beach for bonvoyage?
Instructor
#66 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:18 AM
Are you able to add winkles to the Elders?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:38 PM
I love them! THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:57 PM
I absolutely love how realistic these skins look! You did an awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:14 AM
I usually don't leave comments but I was so impressed that I felt the need to comment. Thanks for these! I mixed both options (pale/dark) together to get the right default skin tones so the original sims that came with the game would still look normal. These are very well done and thank you for taking the time to make these And I'm with you, I don't want my sims to look like glazed hams haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 10:13 PM
These skins are so beautiful. They truly improve my sims and my gaming experience. Thank you so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 8:32 PM
They are beautiful! And the pale looks great on the Gackt Sim I just got!

C-A
Bunned
THANKS POST
#72 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 12:02 AM
These look amazing! I honestly think they are one of the best skintones out there, some featured skintones included.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 4:23 PM
My fav sims 2 skin :)
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#74 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:34 PM
Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 5:49 PM
This is amazing! Great job. I don't even need to download any other skins because I just love these so much!
Page 3 of 4