Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Lips ~ Natural Lipcolor for Men (and Women)

by AtomicSpaceKitty Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 6:07 AM by AtomicSpaceKitty

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:29 PM
Alimah, I sent you a PM so we could continue our discussion there.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Field Researcher
#77 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 9:39 PM
Oh these are so cool! Just what I need. I'm all for men with glossy lips, but sometimes you just want them to look natural, too, lol.
Test Subject
#78 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 2:52 AM
Very well. I like it.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 3:19 PM
Very Nice work I am always looking for natural lips for men. Great Job!! I hope one day soon I'll be able to use them.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 1:25 AM
OOOOOOOOoooooooo! Just gorgeous! :lovestruc

Oh, and the lips are really really nice too!
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:05 PM
Thank you! I tried these out and they look so nice.
Test Subject
#82 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 3:24 PM
I seriously love the Sim in the Light 02 picture. Can you upload him or tell me where to get his hair? I will love you forever!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azriel
I seriously love the Sim in the Light 02 picture. Can you upload him or tell me where to get his hair? I will love you forever!

Thank you! You can get that hair style from Oepu's site .

Lab Assistant
#84 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:10 AM
I didn't find some realistic & masculine lipstick until now Thx
Field Researcher
#85 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:55 PM
Thanks! Very useful. I don't wear lipstick myself, maybe that's why my female sims just don't look right to me when I try numerous lipsticks on them. Often I end up with one of maxis lipsticks or pick some very subtle custom lipstick.
Needless to say, this will do great for my male sims too:]
(oh, and your models are beautiful!)
Scholar
#86 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 1:32 PM
These are great. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:06 AM
Thank you! I need something like this so some of my fellows have a nice natural mouth.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:26 PM
Good creation, looks better in the sims. Thanks!
Test Subject
#89 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
Wonderful! Like several others here, I didn't realise how useful these would be until I saw them xD;; Very flattering, and yeah, they look really realistic.
Thank you again!
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 11:59 AM
I just want to eat the pale guy right up! Is the eye makeup part of the skin? And if not, where is it from? I adore it :D

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell,
Ay at the end of seven years,
We pay a tithe to hell"- Tam Lin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:24 PM Last edited by AtomicSpaceKitty : 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by weirdfaerie
I just want to eat the pale guy right up! Is the eye makeup part of the skin? And if not, where is it from? I adore it :D

The eye makeup is separate from the skin and is actually two different parts. The eyelid/shadow can be downloaded with Enayla's Vampire Grace skin. And the other part (the black, wispy shadow beneath his eye) is a version of the Decrepit Zombie face mask from MerCo; however, I altered the alpha for my own use so I can't offer it for download.

Edit: You know, on second thought, the eyelid/shadow may have been the Opalescent shadow that came with Enayla's Opaline skin.

Field Researcher
#92 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 3:34 PM
i cannot believe i haven't thanked you for these...!

thank you, they're brilliant!
Instructor
#93 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:38 AM
No more girly, shiny lips on my boys, THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#94 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:00 PM
NICE!!! you wouldn't by any chance upload the models?
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:36 PM
These are absolutely my favorite lips ever.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:11 PM
Real! My Sims get more and more real every passing moment I go and look at creative people's creations! Thanks a bunch!

I'm pretty, huh? I'm not even PRETTY enough to FIT my shoes!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:45 PM
Thaaaank!!! awesome!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#98 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:55 AM
Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much! I was going nuts because all the skins I enjoy out there seem to make all my guys look gender confused. lol
Test Subject
#99 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:41 PM
Nice lips! :D
And where can I download these stubbles?
Test Subject
#100 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:51 PM
Bravo! These are perfect! Here I was, so tired of my poor, handsome guys looking like they just made out with a bottle of lip gloss, whilst what natural lip colours I did have for them gave them a sort of...uh..."honey, do I look good in this?" rosy tinge, and I was about to give up! Give up and cry! But alas! You gave me hope! Hope for another day!
On a more serious and less coffee buzzed note: you did a fabulous job and do I kneel before thee! Thank you so much for creating and sharing!

...Coffee...o.o
Page 4 of 5