Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 9:04 AM Last edited by Tenielle : 6th Jul 2010 at 2:38 AM.
1 Birch Alley from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:34 AM
3 Birch Alley from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 8:09 AM
6 Birch Alley from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 4:06 AM
1 Bay Drive from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Forum Resident
#55 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 4:29 AM
2 Bay Drive (formerly 1 Road to Norway) from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 1:50 PM
Baskerville Public School from Plasticbox's Baskerville

School Yard
1, 2 & 3

See the inside here.
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:01 PM
Tenielle: Wow, those houses are very detailed. They look awesome!

Don's House (Inspired by Tenielle's makeover of Don's house)

Nina & Dina's House

The Goth Mansion

Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 2:18 PM
The Pleasant House

The Broke Trailer

Lab Assistant
#59 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 3:14 PM
Wow, Tenielle, Amazing job!
You too, Hiccle, the Goth mansion is great!
Helptato
#60 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 12:55 AM
Hiccle, I love how neat and clean those houses look.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
#61 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:34 PM

My Sims 2 version of the first foundation in the official contest. I had to convert it - I have a brand-new, empty hood begging to be filled with grungy houses now that I have all this great grungy CC. Finished the grocery store and one house - this is the house.

Kitchen

Living room

Master bedroom
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:24 AM
The Arathena Prime Memorial Library, located on the campus of Andromeda University:

(I'm never sure which is the correct forum to post non-business community lots in ... but since it isn't a "shop or business" and there's lots of landscaping ... )

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:51 PM
Nahishooka and Sparklycookie, thank you!

Flux1212, the library is stunning! Such detail!
ForeverCamp, looks cool!

The Dreamer House
(It looks a bit boring, I know. I think I'm going to alter it a bit in the near future)

The Burb House

The Oldie House
(I'm thinking of altering this house too)

Scholar
#64 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:43 AM
Great. Now not only do I want to make-over all the Maxis sims, I want to make over all the Maxis houses. I'm thinking maybe a Reverse-Foundations style challenge - don't mess with the existing architectures. No adding foundations/decks/porches, or tearing out walls or building new ones. Just remodel... but a lot of those base houses are so unplayable with Seasons.... (Pleasant house, anybody?)
Forum Resident
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:54 PM
1 Blackoak Lane from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 9:39 PM
Tenielle: What a cool home! That's a pretty nice garden.

I built 233 Carrier Circle a while ago. It should be on Mod soon.
Forum Resident
#67 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 2:49 PM
1 Short Way from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Undead Molten Llama
#68 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:21 PM
So I downloaded some really nice siding made by Honeywell here at MTS that is actually realistically variegated instead of one unrealistic solid color. It inspired me to build some "pretty houses," which I haven't done in a while, being focused on playing. (When I'm playing, my Sims tend to cobble together ugly houses willy-nilly.) I'm not at all done with the "guts" or landscaping of these two houses, but I thought I'd post some pics of the outsides.

First: A traditional American suburban thing, with a wrap-around side porch and little screen porch off the back. It has a relatively small footprint, built on a 3x3 lot, but lots of living space inside, with four good-size bedrooms.

Next: An attempt at a modern/contemporary style, at which I usually utterly fail, in a "lakefront" kind of setting with lots of glass on the back. I didn't like this house because to me it was just boxy and uninteresting, but then I decided to jazz it up using different exterior finishes, and now I kind of like it. I think the interior will be really pretty, and I'm also experimenting with "terracing" the back yard. I'm pretty much failing at the terracing, but it's fun to try...

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
#69 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:17 PM
Just a simple house I made for a small family. It might be a bit boring, but I like it.

Scholar
#70 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 3:10 PM

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Forum Resident
#71 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:33 AM Last edited by Tenielle : 31st Jul 2010 at 2:40 PM.
6 Birch Alley from Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Forum Resident
#72 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 2:42 PM
Baskerville University

The grey/brown building is the academic building, and the red building is the dorms.
This university is located within my main 'hood, not in a uni sub-hood.

See the inside here.
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:34 AM
Wow, gorgeous lots, everyone!

I've only got a few for now:

Mad Poster
#74 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 3:15 PM
Here's a house I built for Malcolm Landgraab IV. The exterior and much of the interior have a monochrome look to it, borrowed some elements from Apartment Life:

Part of the living room (I was having fun playing with quarter tiles here) :

Field Researcher
#75 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 3:26 PM
An old house that I remade, landscaping practically non-existant. A three Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House
Page 3 of 39