Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 4:27 AM
Default New window mesh has blue tinted window on one side
The inside window pane of my window is tinted blue. I made a mirror image of the outside pane. I'm using Wings 3D. If you could help me get rid of the blue, I'd be very grateful!

Here is the outside:

And the inside:

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 7:26 AM
You know, this could be interesting. Perhaps instead of getting rid of the blue tint, find a way to turn it grey, or reflective. The result? One-way mirrors! Great for interrogation rooms.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#3 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 10:12 AM
I had that problem once before and after not succeeding in getting it corrected, I deleted the glass group from the GMDB and cloned another glass group from a diferent object abd followed this tutorial http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=103379 in assigning the cloned glass to the glass group. And it worked.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 4:40 PM
Thank you both so much for the suggestions. I sounds like there's no easy fix!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 4:54 PM
Looks like the problem, just as what d_dgjdhh meant, might be an advantage. The blue side can be made on the outside, this way, our sims get more privacy, so instead of one way, mirrors, one way windows!

And the frame needs adjustment, though I'm sure you're going to work on them, seems in its alpha stages.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: Has a helpful solution to a problem.