Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 2:21 PM
Default Convert Sims 4 pose to Sims 2?
Hey, guys! So, as the title states, I want to convert a sims 4 pose to sims 2. I looked all over the Internet for such a tutorial but all I can find are animation conversion tutorials. I tried them but they don't seem to work for poses. How is it done?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 2:48 PM
The easiest for simple poses would probably be to remake the pose from scratch, using the images as a guide. Find a tutorial for how to make poseboxes (there's several, should be some on Youtube), and go from there.
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by colesprouse63
Hey, guys! So, as the title states, I want to convert a sims 4 pose to sims 2. I looked all over the Internet for such a tutorial but all I can find are animation conversion tutorials. I tried them but they don't seem to work for poses. How is it done?

I don't see why the animation conversion tutorial wouldn't work. Poses are just short animations. Post the pose and let me see if I can convert it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 4:52 PM Last edited by ClaudetteCorleone : 28th Jul 2021 at 5:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by colesprouse63

Hi! Mortia's animation conversion tutorial definitely works with converting poses too, I converted this posebox awhile ago and all I did was skip the animating parts (adding keyframe, etc.)