Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ANGEL from KOF 01-02 FALCOON custom

by Navetsea Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 1:40 PM

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:05 AM
Really great work!! Very impressive.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:29 PM
Your Angel is breathtaking. *stares* Great work!!! *whorships you*
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:14 PM Last edited by Simsonia : 14th Nov 2005 at 6:38 PM.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
using what engine, neogeo? or mugen?, or something else? sound interesting,

I use Multimedia Fusion which is like basically making 'NeoGeo quality games'.

I'm actually rather impressed it came out alot better than I thought.

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Oh Cool!!! Lets us know whn its ready!!!

It's almost done! I'm just alowing a few peopel to beta test it right now!

Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:18 AM Last edited by Navetsea : 15th Nov 2005 at 2:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Makks
It's almost done! I'm just alowing a few peopel to beta test it right now!

you did the recoding for all the characters movement by yourself in 5 months wow that was quick, I spent 2 months just to make one original character for MUGEN (including drawing the characters frames) it was a tiresome work.

Good luck for your awesome job
(I wish I could work as a character designer in gaming industry too ^__^ or sculpting action figures, those are my dream jobs. )

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:10 AM
you did the recoding for all the characters movement by yourself in 5 months wow that was quick, I spent 2 months just to make one original character for MUGEN (including drawing the characters frames) it was a tiresome work.

Good luck for your awesome job
(I wish I could work as a character designer in gaming industry too ^__^ or sculpting action figures, those are my dream jobs. )

Well basically it wasnt too hard! The game is a beat em up ala River City Ransom (with a similar plot) and the plot is insane too!

Well, I'm not one to usually spam my own work (Ty: Liar.) but the <b>King of Fighters MAXIMUM Kyo!</b> game is completed!

http://fanmade.emulationzone.org/ma...oftware/KOF.htm

Be sure to read the read me file that comes with it.

BTW, It seems liek you know how to use MUGEN better than me! Nice! I would liek to see more of your work!

Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Makks
Well basically it wasnt too hard! The game is a beat em up ala River City Ransom (with a similar plot) and the plot is insane too!

Well, I'm not one to usually spam my own work (Ty: Liar.) but the <b>King of Fighters MAXIMUM Kyo!</b> game is completed!

http://fanmade.emulationzone.org/ma...oftware/KOF.htm

Be sure to read the read me file that comes with it.

BTW, It seems liek you know how to use MUGEN better than me! Nice! I would liek to see more of your work!

Ah I like beat em up game, I have visited your page, and looking at some screen shots, the BG story was totally funny, ^_^``. Great job. it could be a great game for cellphones.

About my MUGEN character, Actually it's my 3rd trial at making MUGEN characters, the other 2 are not as good as this, so I only upload this character, and later her ninja version. if you interest in my char just visit its web page (the link on my signature) for more details, it's FREE (a shameless advertisement).

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:48 PM
Ah I like beat em up game, I have visited your page, and looking at some screen shots, the BG story was totally funny, ^_^``. Great job. it could be a great game for cellphones.

About my MUGEN character, Actually it's my 3rd trial at making MUGEN characters, the other 2 are not as good as this, so I only upload this character, and later her ninja version. if you interest in my char just visit its web page (the link on my signature) for more details, it's FREE (a shameless advertisement).

Awesome!

And thanks for taking interest in Max Kyo!

Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:24 PM
Your Sims are so perfect! You are one of my top five artists! Your job is always great!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 12:13 AM
Wow that is so gorgeous, I don't even find it tasteless when she's topless and I'm a girl

I have more of a life then you, in fact I have seven on the sims 2
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:24 PM
Awsome. I love your work, especially your skin tones. Please keep it up.
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 9:51 AM
Hello Navetsea ...and you can said me...Motoko Kusanagi of Movie one...i have help you ?
You can make she of a Sims ?
or you need more pictures ? Pleas anther me, and thank you.
Simsonia.

I LOVE SIMS
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsonia
Hello Navetsea ...and you can said me...Motoko Kusanagi of Movie one...i have help you ?
You can make she of a Sims ?
or you need more pictures ? Pleas anther me, and thank you.
Simsonia.

The pictures was enough, sorry I've been busy looking for a job, and other things, I will make it soon, just be patient OK.

Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 1:15 PM
Thank you Navetsea, for your anther.

I LOVE SIMS
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:29 AM
GEEEEEEeee!!!! ur so amazing! Im in aawe!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 11:52 AM
Wow, al I can say is WOW. :nod: :salute:
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:18 PM
Hello, Navetsea, a beautiful new year 2006. :wave:
I hope it go to you well.
I will look for more pictures for you, where one can see also underwear and remainder. :nod:
If you have then more time, you can make it, your sims are cool. (i downloade all)

I LOVE SIMS
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:04 AM
Tried extracting her with WinRAR and got a diagnostic message telling me the file was corrupt and there was an unexpected end of the archive.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:34 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Angel, my fav KOF char <3 <3 <3 Love love love!
Second one is Whip, i'm gonna worship you from now on! T_T
Field Researcher
#46 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:00 AM
Incredible! Very nice work.

One of the pictures needs censoring.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Shamael : 8th Mar 2007 at 7:39 AM.
Again, and as always, Saaluut!
Km sptnya fighting game freak ya?? We're the same, maaan!

Kok gak coba tokoh2 baru KOF spt Duo Long, Ash Crimson (2003), K', Maxima(99-2003), Igniz & Mukai(2002 & 2003 bosses)?

Adelbert & Rose Bernstein juga cool buat teen sims lho dab!

(For maxima, sy udah td mlm coba buat dg memodifikasi Loz dari km+body-builder mesh+beginer's recolor touch, dan, he...hehh...hslnya lmynlah utk ukuran 15 mntan work...Tp sumpah modifnya ndak akan sy upload/post ke manapun exept you permit me to do it! atau km mau buat sendiri, I believe with skills at your level, it will be great)
Page 2 of 2