Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 9:10 AM
Very interesting the idea of a Home&Garden sims2 magazine. What about "H&G" for a title? In case, I would be pleased of being of help :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:16 PM
These are great entries so far everyone. I absolutely Love them.
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:42 PM
Awesome entry Safyre! :thumb:

Vaalyah, I'll take you up on that offer. That is if I get enough contestants.

FashionFrenzy, I agree, they're very good!
#29 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 7:27 AM
i wont beable to join theres toomuch going on i srry
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiffany
i wont beable to join theres toomuch going on i srry

Aww it's ok. I understand.
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 4:23 PM
I am really busy right now, but it will be better after next week, can I submit my application with old pics from room I did ? Or do I have to do completely new pics ?
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 5:23 PM
You can post old pictures. I just want to see what you have done in the past.
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:50 PM

Me
*pic coming soon*

Name Joséphine Bardonie
Age 28
Location London
Design Style Colourful and cluttery
Short Bio My name is Joséphine (from my grand-ma). I was born in France where my dad is from but I live in London since I majored in ancient history. I know want to

Pictures of my work

chair shop :

the Pleasants' living room

Why do you want to be the next Top Notch designer? I have always been interested in design but never gave it a real try. When I saw this, I decided it was a good time to really start
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:29 PM
Thank you for joining Lillubibi! :D

Round 1 will be posted tomorrow. If I don't receive at least 4 more applications by tomorrow at 9am P.E.T., then I'll continue receiving apps throughout round 1.
#35 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:57 PM
I'd love to enter Stormy.. but I've never entered a decorating contest before
Hopefully I'll have my app in tomorrow night .. if you'll still accept them by then, cause it'll be around 24 hours

.. First time for everything I suppose.
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funheart00
I'd love to enter Stormy.. but I've never entered a decorating contest before
Hopefully I'll have my app in tomorrow night .. if you'll still accept them by then, cause it'll be around 24 hours

.. First time for everything I suppose.

Yeah it won't be hard! You'll be decorating community lots, not houses so it's something different. :shrug: I hope to see your apps real soon! I'll be accepting apps throughout round 1 it looks like.
Original Poster
#37 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 7:37 PM
Default Round 1 ~ "Bon Appetit!"
I am continuing receiving apps until the end of Round 1. By the end of this round, if I do not have enough apps, then I'm going to have to close this contest. Round 1 has now been posted. Click on the picture below to see your task! :D

Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 8:55 PM
When you say <<The size of the restaurant is 10x10.>> Do you mean that it has to be within a 10x10 square or that it as to be a 10x10 square ?

Would a terrace be ok ?
Original Poster
#39 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lillubibi
When you say <<The size of the restaurant is 10x10.>> Do you mean that it has to be within a 10x10 square or that it as to be a 10x10 square ?

Would a terrace be ok ?

A 10x10 square. A terrace would be fine.
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
Ok, thank you !!
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 11:09 PM
You're welcome Lillubibi! :D
#42 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:04 AM
Great round. Im gonna go work on it. Hopefully we get enough entries to make it ten
#43 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:27 AM
I would love to join but I kinda suck in decorating:D
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WhateverLife2007
I would love to join but I kinda suck in decorating:D

Who cares! Just join, pleeeeese! :D
Original Poster
#45 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:45 PM
The Application Round And Round 1 Will Both Closed In 5 Days!
Instructor
#46 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 9:47 AM
Questions:
1) in the kitchen should we use the kitchen that come with Nightlife and that is the one you usually put in restaurants, or we can use any kitchen, as long as it have a cooking area?
2) you said "warm or vibrant colours", what do you mean? Just red/yellow nuances or electric colours, or we can use whatever colour as long as we put it in a way it focuses attention?
Original Poster
#47 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:56 AM
1.) you have to use what the game gave you for the kitchens in the restaurants. That way, it'll look more realistic.

2.) "Warm" colors are: any color in the brown family, dark orange, rust, dark red, olive greens, dark greens, gold colors, etc. "Vibrant" colors are bright colors.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 11:54 AM
Default Amareea Elix - Application
Name:Amareea Elix
Design Style:modern & funky
Short Bio: I work as a part-time model and I love to decorate places. I have a degree in interior design and I'm planning to open my own company in the business.

3. Why do you want to be the next Top Notch designer?
I have never been in a design contest and I want to give it a try and give my best. I so love design and I know I'm good at it. I have what it takes...
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 5:43 PM
Default application

Name: Dulac Vallon
Design Style: modern but cozy
Short Bio: I graduated college 3 years ago, with a major in economics and a minor in arts. Together with my twin sister, I run a small store for furniture and decorations. We always try to offer unique items to our costumers. I already designed the interiors of friend's houses and am thinking about doing that as a profession as well.

Why do you want to be the next Top Notch designer?

I want to be the next Top Notch designer because that would give me the possibility to present my work to a bigger audience and to get a reputation. Interior design is my passion.
Original Poster
#50 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 6:10 PM
Thank you both very much for joining! :jig:

Page 2 of 4