Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 8:27 PM
Default Multipliers, Overlays, and Masks Flipping?
I was working on a personal conversion of some TS2 Andorian antennae. The multipliers, masks, etc., all showed up flipped upside-down in TSRW, so I flipped them and they looked great! But when I tried the antennae in-game, they flipped again and now my antennae look really weird. How can I fix this?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 11:38 PM
It's hard to tell without more information and/or the files you are using? Have you had this issue with other things you have made, or just with this one? (And I have all kinda problems with things looking ok in TSRW and shite in game and vice versa... so take that with a grain of salt.) If you want to toss me your files, I can poke at them and see what I see? No guarantees because you know the struggles I've been having with TSRW lately with those cursed bridles.

Off the cuff I'd almost thing maybe you bumped a setting on your DDS plugin when you exported your textures? Or possibly the wrong format for the DDS?

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
It's hard to tell without more information and/or the files you are using? Have you had this issue with other things you have made, or just with this one? (And I have all kinda problems with things looking ok in TSRW and shite in game and vice versa... so take that with a grain of salt.) If you want to toss me your files, I can poke at them and see what I see? No guarantees because you know the struggles I've been having with TSRW lately with those cursed bridles.

Off the cuff I'd almost thing maybe you bumped a setting on your DDS plugin when you exported your textures? Or possibly the wrong format for the DDS?

The thing is, I've had this problem with another TS2 item I wanted to convert. I tried un-flipping the multipliers and creating a new file--if that doesn't work, I'll post the files here for people to poke at.

Maybe I did use the wrong DDS format? I'll have to check the file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 12:04 AM
Never mind! That fixed it!
Screenshots