Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Corn Stalk + Optional-Popcorn Popper requires Corn Override

by icemunmun Posted 5th Mar 2017 at 7:02 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:40 PM by icemunmun : Updated for Seasons Patch

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
Yes, I have the other popcorn recipes who appering,My sim have 10 in the cooking skill.I have all the mod from you, Graycruse, necrodg, homysims.

I just see now yes i have Graycurse BGrecipes package,EP01,EP03,GP01;GP02,GP03,SP01,SP03,SP04 , it's that is pose problem perhaps???But it can not be removed, is it? Because it serves for the other recipes?@icemunmun.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
I just see now yes i have Graycurse BGrecipes package,EP01,EP03,GP01;GP02,GP03,SP01,SP03,SP04 , it's that is pose problem perhaps???But it can not be removed, is it? Because it serves for the other recipes?@icemunmun.

Thats strange since you don't have Graycurse's SP05 ( actually contains the popcorn recipes ) package and all the other recipes are appearing! Maybe its conflicting with the BG popcorn snack.... If you have the time and inclination can you check out the recipe overrides without any other mod?
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Its a small override. I will upload it if people want it. It certainly makes gardening easier!

That would be awesome! I'm the most impatient person when it comes to playing the sims so that would be perfect. xD
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 10:25 AM
Thats strange since you don't have Graycurse's SP05 ( actually contains the popcorn recipes ) package and all the other recipes are appearing! Maybe its conflicting with the BG popcorn snack.... If you have the time and inclination can you check out the recipe overrides without any other mod?

Sorry @icemummun, I am a little tired , because I can do the popcorn but I forget to buy it is stupidly this!!!!!OMG!!!
Thank you again for you help.
I find the corn in my fridge.But when you open the files of graycurse's recipe you don't find the SP05 , she has stoped in SP04, I prefer to warn you but all it's ok except me!
Thank you again for your kindness.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:22 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 8:06 AM
this is a-maze-ing sorry for the corny joke :D
thanks for the work on this mod all jokes aside
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 3:58 AM
The patch today seems to have broken the optional popcorn mod. There's nothing wrong with the plant, but there is is no option to use corn with the popcorn maker anymore.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
The patch today seems to have broken the optional popcorn mod. There's nothing wrong with the plant, but there is is no option to use corn with the popcorn maker anymore.

Hey...I just checked it out in game post patch and the requirement appears in my game as before (pic attached). Can the culprit be some other mod post patch or maybe a conflict?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 11:54 PM
Hmmm, quite possibly. Or maybe I just didn't see the optional ingredient tool tip pop up. Graycurse's ingredients mod is definitely messed up, so I was going through seeing what else broke lol. I'll double check again when I get home tonight. It sounds like it's on my end either way.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 5:13 PM
At first, I'm very loving your mods, your harvestable plants and custom recipes. <3 So I've downloading the corn plant too. ^^ I can evolve the corn stalk but the corn cobs stays on 'normal' quality.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 21st May 2017 at 2:17 PM
My sims seem to harvest the corn on an endless loop. Ill re download in cause I have an earlier version. Even with that lil glitch I sill love it lol
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st May 2017 at 2:37 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 21st May 2017 at 5:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ciablue
My sims seem to harvest the corn on an endless loop. Ill re download in cause I have an earlier version. Even with that lil glitch I sill love it lol

The newer version does not have the endless harvesting.

Quote: Originally posted by Ciablue

I will look into this!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 3:56 AM
Hi! Since the 1.30.105 update I'm getting errors when trying to plant the corn harvestable
Here is the lastException.txt extract:
Code:
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f558a5a184b67306593b0b1d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-09 18:40:10</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>gardening_components.py:924</categoryid><desyncid>f558a5a184b67306593b0b1d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[camilogarcia] Failed to germinate. (AttributeError: 'GardeningFruitComponent' object has no attribute 'add_fruit')
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
 File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject
 File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 332, in _run
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 138, in on_loot
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 77, in apply_operations
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 355, in apply_to_resolver
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 196, in apply_to_resolver
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_ops.py", line 138, in _apply_to_subject_and_target
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_ops.py", line 478, in _apply
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 340, in set_min
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity_tracker.py", line 61, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 306, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1498, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 289, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic.py", line 268, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 647, in _update_callback_listeners
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\gardening_components.py", line 890, in germinate
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\gardening_components.py", line 944, in _germinate
 File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject
 File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger
 File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\gardening_components.py", line 924, in _germinate
AttributeError: 'GardeningFruitComponent' object has no attribute 'add_fruit'
</desyncdata></report>
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coto39
Hi! Since the 1.30.105 update I'm getting errors when trying to plant the corn harvestable
Here is the lastException.txt extract:
Code:
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f558a5a184b67306593b0b1d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-09 18:40:10</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>gardening_components.py:924</categoryid><desyncid>f558a5a184b67306593b0b1d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[camilogarcia] Failed to germinate. (AttributeError: 'GardeningFruitComponent' object has no attribute 'add_fruit')
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
 File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 332, in _run
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 138, in on_loot
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 77, in apply_operations
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 355, in apply_to_resolver
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 196, in apply_to_resolver
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_ops.py", line 138, in _apply_to_subject_and_target
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_ops.py", line 478, in _apply
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 340, in set_min
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity_tracker.py", line 61, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 306, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1498, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 289, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic.py", line 268, in set_value
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 647, in _update_callback_listeners
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\gardening_components.py", line 890, in germinate
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\gardening_components.py", line 944, in _germinate
 File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger
 File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function
 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\gardening_components.py", line 924, in _germinate
AttributeError: 'GardeningFruitComponent' object has no attribute 'add_fruit'
</desyncdata></report>

Are you planting the corn stalk or corn harvestable ? You need to plant the stalk and not the harvestable. The harvestable will produce that error.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:31 PM
Are you planting the corn stalk or corn harvestable ? You need to plant the stalk and not the harvestable. The harvestable will produce that error.

I planted the harvestable (as I always do), I'll try again with the stalk and report back. Thanks!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#41 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coto39
I planted the harvestable (as I always do), I'll try again with the stalk and report back. Thanks!

The corn stalk is different since I have used new meshes with custom slots and harvesting interaction for this (unlike other plants). Thats why i mentioned this in the DL post too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 2:46 AM
love the harvestable corn but it would be nice if you could actually plant them because when I try to plant them I get an error message.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 7:08 AM
Thanks for this! Love having your fruit and veg mods in my games.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 4:20 AM
Hey there! I love your mods! And I still love the corn plant, although even if the plant itself is "perfect", it still produces "normal" corn x.x Thanks though! <3
Instructor
#45 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Havem
Hey there! I love your mods! And I still love the corn plant, although even if the plant itself is "perfect", it still produces "normal" corn x.x Thanks though! <3

Same. That's why I deleted it. And I believe that after the Cats & Dogs patch most of the stuff is broken anyways. So best to delete most of the game tuned mods and wait for updates after the patch.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#46 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by peggyzito
love the harvestable corn but it would be nice if you could actually plant them because when I try to plant them I get an error message.

You need to plant the corn stalk and not the corn veggie as mentioned in the descrtiption.

Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Same. That's why I deleted it. And I believe that after the Cats & Dogs patch most of the stuff is broken anyways. So best to delete most of the game tuned mods and wait for updates after the patch.

Quote: Originally posted by Havem

It produces normal corn because I have used custom everything for the cornstalk ( meshes, harvesting actions, harvesting phases, quality modifiers). The quality modifier will get an update.

About the patch, I am only one person and I have tons of mods to update and like everyone else, I am waiting to get my hands on the Pets patch so I can update the mods. But, yes i am going to update all mods as soon as humanely possible
Instructor
#47 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:50 PM

About the patch, I am only one person and I have tons of mods to update and like everyone else, I am waiting to get my hands on the Pets patch so I can update the mods. But, yes i am going to update all mods as soon as humanely possible

Sorry if you took it personal, but I meant it in general. We all know that most of the time patches will break mods, and todays patch has lots of changes and new stuff. I have not patched yet because I will wait a bit to read about other Players what all it broke and then look for updates or update the the few I have myself
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#48 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:57 AM
I am working on an update! Once I test the interactions with the pets , I will upload the new version . Sorry if I came across as harsh I had so many people asking me whether I will update or not and how long it will take even before the patch that I got a little frustrated
Instructor
#49 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:56 PM
I am working on an update! Once I test the interactions with the pets , I will upload the new version . Sorry if I came across as harsh I had so many people asking me whether I will update or not and how long it will take even before the patch that I got a little frustrated

Don't worry People sometimes forget that Modders too have a private life
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:45 AM
Thank you very mucjh
Page 2 of 4