Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Gardening Mod v7b

by scumbumbo Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 8:03 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM by scumbumbo : Bugfix for Version 7 - Weeding Planters

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 170 Feedback Posts, 173 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 8:17 AM
cool i want
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:39 AM
thanks
Deceased
Original Poster
#128 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 5:58 AM
Checked the latest patch (Feb 3, 2015) and no changes are necessary to the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 10:00 AM
Could you please make a faster writing a new song mod, my sim writes books faster than he does songs
Test Subject
#130 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:18 PM
Hi,

I love this mod, but I have a problem wich annoy me quite much. When I've this mod in game, no one can wash the dishes, they gather all the dirty dishes, but instead of washing them, they just put them at the table. I tried with 4 different sinks all my sims and the maid. As soon as I removed this mod from the mods folder, they washed the dishes again.

I hope its a bug you can fix, because gardening wasnt a pain in the ass with this mod.

Regrads from Denmark.
Deceased
Original Poster
#131 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stevnsborg
I love this mod, but I have a problem wich annoy me quite much. When I've this mod in game, no one can wash the dishes, they gather all the dirty dishes, but instead of washing them, they just put them at the table.

I hope its a bug you can fix...

I wish to heck I could, but that's not actually a bug in the mod but one in the game itself. I know that sometimes removing a mod can help, but the mods don't actually cause the problem and removing them it isn't actually what solves the problem, often just restarting the game is what does it. Sometimes I've had to reboot. Sometimes it's a buggy object and you just have to sell and buy a new sink.

Installing bobdbg's Sitting Clean Up Action Fix mod solves several of the dish cleaning bugs I've found.

The files in the lotcacheddata folder would often get buggy but should no longer be a problem after the latest patch, EA got rid of them completely they were so frequently corrupted. Make sure that folder is empty, I know I still had some files left in there after the patch, not sure if the game was still trying to use them but it should no longer create them at least.

The worst (similar) situation I had required me to run the "repair game" feature in Orion to get it running again, but I don't think that should be required for the dirty dishes bug. I'm hoping that the elimination of the lotcacheddata feature will make the game more stable for these kinds of things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 9:40 PM
will someone please make a gardner available to hire or maybe add gardening to the maid functions. i seriously spend pretty much my whole available time gardening and i haven't even planted all the things yet.. but i love this mod anyway lol. helps quite a bit
Deceased
Original Poster
#133 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purrsueded
will someone please make a gardner available to hire or maybe add gardening to the maid functions. i seriously spend pretty much my whole available time gardening and i haven't even planted all the things yet.. but i love this mod anyway lol. helps quite a bit

There was a mod for NPC Gardeners, but the site it was hosted at was closed quite a while ago. Jae (Princemajik here on MTS) has a YouTube mod review of it and was making the mod available to those who asked for a copy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qToyNis9nfQ

That comment/offer is a month old, so the mod may no longer work with the latest patch, I don't know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 5:18 PM
Very useful, thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:04 PM
When this mod is installed with the new patch, sims are unable to weed their gardens. (I would have checked watering and harvesting, but unfortunately I only have UFO plants). Just a heads up!
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 9:51 PM
Same as the above poster, Cannot tend garden or evolve with this in my game after the patch,.
Test Subject
#137 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:32 AM
I have regular plants in the garden and after the patch I couldn't water anything.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:09 AM
Hi! Is the bug fix included in v3a already included in your EvolveAllPlants v2 from february?

Thanks!
Deceased
Original Poster
#139 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:00 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 28th Mar 2015 at 8:37 AM.
THIS MOD IS KNOWN TO BE INCOMPATIBLE with the latest (March 26, 2015) game patch
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#140 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:56 AM
Sooo, I cant live without this Mod. I long for the day it is fixed.
Deceased
Original Poster
#141 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
Sooo, I cant live without this Mod. I long for the day it is fixed.

It's fixed, uploading now should be available in a few minutes...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#142 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:01 AM
Thank you. I missed this wonderful mod so much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#143 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:27 AM
Ty so much for updating this so quickly!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#144 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:11 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:23 PM
Thank you for the update. I have a huge garden and maintaining it was taking all day.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#146 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:39 PM
Thank-you Scumbumbo for working so hard on this update! :o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:06 PM
You are awesome! That is all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:11 PM
Thank you for updating so fast. It is well appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 8:20 PM
You are awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 10:57 PM
The first time you do gardening without this mod that shoud be done. But it is a must have if you won't spend all your real life gardening to get collection !
Page 6 of 14