Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Vampiric Glowing Eye Colors

by Merkaba Posted 18th Aug 2017 at 12:23 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2019 at 3:45 PM by Merkaba : ADDED GENETICS!

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Inventor
#26 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
I added support for genetics (I promise to go more thoroughly through mts tutorials before I create something next time ><)

Omg, thats great! Thanks! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 1:30 AM Last edited by Buddy92 : 12th Jan 2020 at 1:55 AM.
for some reason the eyes show up for random generated human sims in the world same for your other vampire eyes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 6:56 AM Last edited by Merkaba : 12th Jan 2020 at 12:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
for some reason the eyes show up for random generated human sims in the world same for your other vampire eyes

This is actually a problem caused by the game itself. (http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=634692). + All of my vamp eyes are disabled for human sims.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 10:47 AM Last edited by zeldagirl180 : 2nd Jan 2021 at 12:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
This is actually a problem caused by the game itself. (http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=634692). + All of my vamp eyes are disabled for human sims.

Has there been any word on this? I downloaded the mod again recently but it still spawns sims with random eyes. I love the mod, but I can't deal with half of my townies having occult eyes.

Edit: Not sure if you're still active, but I did some looking into the files (for my own personal use) and can confirm that it is restricted to occults only, but disabling it for random is currently active. Disabling this does prevent the issue where it shows up on pretty much ever townie generated. I feel this is a more than fair compromise, I can still assign the eyes onto any vampires I make, but sims are no longer being spawned with them.

Not sure if you wanted to update this yourself, just thought I'd let you know and that I truly do appreciate this cc!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Jan 2021 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeldagirl180
Has there been any word on this? I downloaded the mod again recently but it still spawns sims with random eyes. I love the mod, but I can't deal with half of my townies having occult eyes.

Edit: Not sure if you're still active, but I did some looking into the files (for my own personal use) and can confirm that it is restricted to occults only, but disabling it for random is currently active. Disabling this does prevent the issue where it shows up on pretty much ever townie generated. I feel this is a more than fair compromise, I can still assign the eyes onto any vampires I make, but sims are no longer being spawned with them.

Not sure if you wanted to update this yourself, just thought I'd let you know and that I truly do appreciate this cc!

Yes, if the eyes are disabled for random they won't show on generated sims, but the genetics will stop working. I can add packages that remove the randomness, but at a later date since I'm quite busy now (I am kinda hoping tho that the devs will get to fix this problem finally :/ )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 1:36 PM
I don't understand... are this default? I'd like them to be default (because they're so cool)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kizzmon
I don't understand... are this default? I'd like them to be default (because they're so cool)

They don't replace anything, they're just additional eye colors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Jun 2022 at 5:18 AM
this mod is great but is there anyway we can have a version of the normal looking eyes available for the human version of the sims. i love the normal glowing eyes but i want to use them on my regular sim and have it not tied to the vampire life state.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 6:13 AM
Will you be updating for the new infants life stage?
Page 2 of 2