Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 4:02 AM
Default Happy Holiday Stuff Holiday Roast Issue
I've been having an issue with making the holiday roast. At first I was getting the "not enough funds" message so I looked up what was wrong. I figured out that I need to have the cornucopia on the lot so I placed it, but the holiday roast option doesn't show up anymore for some reason. Is there something else I may be missing? Is there a certain skill level required? Do I have the wrong cornucopia? I've looked pretty much everywhere I could think of for the answer, but I've only gotten "The cornucopia needs to be somewhere on the lot". So please forgive me if this has been answered a thousand times before. I just want my sims to have maximal festive capabilities!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 7:43 AM
Are your sims high enough in cooking level? Try with a sim with 10 cooking.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:15 AM
Make sure they have enough funds (money). Food costs money ingame. They also need a cooking level of 7, and make sure it's dinnertime, as it won't be there for lunch or breakfast.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Make sure they have enough funds (money). Food costs money ingame. They also need a cooking level of 7, and make sure it's dinnertime, as it won't be there for lunch or breakfast.

Ok thanks I'll try that. I could have sworn one of my sims had the option to make it when she only had 3 cooking skill... But maybe I'm just imagining things.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeairr
Ok thanks I'll try that. I could have sworn one of my sims had the option to make it when she only had 3 cooking skill... But maybe I'm just imagining things.

Maybe you had a mod?

In TS1 you could just buy it from the catalog.