Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 8:59 PM
Default Request for Group Account
Good evening! A friend and I would like to start a group account for Sims 4 mods. We have a mod that should be done in a few days that's about improved cowplants, or #JusticeForCowplants for those who follow lilsimsie.

- Group Name: The Farming Committee
- Group Description: We are a group of modders with a passion for farming who want to bring new or improved farming related features to Sims 4.

I wasn't sure if anything else needed to be added. I assume we can edit the description whenever?

In case it is needed, her account is: https://modthesims.info/member.php?u=10124632

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 11:01 PM
Oh! That makes sense xD Done: https://www.modthesims.info/m/10227094
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 11:18 PM
^ Sorry, I posted on the wrong account, but yes done xD

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 3:41 AM
@HugeLunatic Hello? :O

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 11:57 AM
@MizoreYukii Patience. Life is not all about MTS, we have real lives outside of this that can be quite busy. The account should now be linked, so make sure you share the login details with @FallenAJacobs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 3:21 PM
Oh, sorry. >_< I thought you had forgotten or didn't see my post, lol. Thank you!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 3:34 PM Last edited by MizoreYukii : 16th Jul 2020 at 3:46 PM.
How do I tell if it's linked? I'm not seeing anything on our profiles indicating we are part of the group like Icemunmun's post & group page on her profile. Edit: Oh it's on mine now but not hers, and there's no member list on the group account, weird. xD Guess the system is just slow to update?

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#9 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 6:37 PM
@MizoreYukii It shows on your profile, under Posts & Groups tab. It's not showing on @FallenAJacobs due to lack of posts. I think the minimum required is 5 posts.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 9:57 PM
Ah, thank you! Same could probably be said for the group account then.