Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 2117 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2018 at 7:44 PM
Default 'Manage attachments' window not appearing?
https://ibb.co/eemONd

This is my first time uploading to the site, so as I proceeded to go try and upload my creation, the 'manage attachments' windown below the request didnt show up as said.
Advertisement
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st May 2018 at 10:57 PM
Do you have any script blockers? If so, be sure to disable them for that page. Also some browsers will block parts of websites deemed not secure, so check your settings to make sure this is not happening.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 7:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Do you have any script blockers? If so, be sure to disable them for that page. Also some browsers will block parts of websites deemed not secure, so check your settings to make sure this is not happening.


Im using google chrome, ive also tried firefox to see if it shows up but nothing is appearing. How do I check if those things are an issue?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 8:17 PM
Does it also not show up when you try attaching an image to a post? The fact that the iframe is totally blocked suggests some extension is blocking it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 8:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashiketh
Does it also not show up when you try attaching an image to a post? The fact that the iframe is totally blocked suggests some extension is blocking it.


Sorry, can you elaberate? When attaching an image to post? Like inserting an image into a thread or...?
Is it a firewall thing? The window doesn't show up on either chrome or firefox. How do give i permissions to the site/ disable extension?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 7:50 AM
??? Should I just try the sims resource or something instead???
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 11:42 AM
What I mean is if you click Edit on your post, and then click Attachments, you should see Manage Attachments there.

ETA: I just noticed you haven't confirmed your email address yet. That's probably the issue. You just don't have permission to use the attachments system until you confirm it. Check your email for the confirmation.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashiketh
What I mean is if you click Edit on your post, and then click Attachments, you should see Manage Attachments there.

ETA: I just noticed you haven't confirmed your email address yet. That's probably the issue. You just don't have permission to use the attachments system until you confirm it. Check your email for the confirmation.


Hmm,
Im pretty sure I confirmed my email already?
https://ibb.co/bR4PFy
https://ibb.co/jEkWvy

Unless activate is not confirm?
Tartan McBadgerface
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OculusOpium
Hmm,
Im pretty sure I confirmed my email already?
https://ibb.co/bR4PFy
https://ibb.co/jEkWvy

Unless activate is not confirm?


That's an activation for Sims4Studio, not MTS
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 4:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover
That's an activation for Sims4Studio, not MTS


OMG im so dumbbb. Haha, thanks, it works now!
Back to top