Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 4:18 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 17th Dec 2013 at 4:41 AM.
Default Could I add a skill to this item?
I recently downloaded the simwardrobe Vocational Training Controller under business facilitators. One of the skills I wanted to be able to teach is charisma, but it does not appear under the menu of teachable subjects. Cooking, cleaning and mechanical are there along with badges, but no Charisma. I was wondering would this be possible along with the other skills and would anyone know what I need to do?

Edit: Googling around I found this thread on Simlogical http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=1052.0 so I am guessing not again. Are all simwardrobe items so complicated?

Never mind, I found and old thread comprehensive thread on this right here on MTS, please close.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: solved