Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1968 Stingray Corvette Drivable

by DBCAB Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 5:19 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 6:52 PM by -Maylin-

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 10:47 PM
You sure you have custom content turned on? Its something you have to manually turn on. Then, if that's not the problem, make sure that you have it in your downloads folder, with these rules:

If you DO NOT have Nightlife: The .package file must be in downloads folder, NO folder of it's own.
If you DO have Nightlife: It can be in it's own folder, but still should be in the Downloads folder.

Also, download another person's car, see if that shows up... because that will tell you if it's a problem with custom cars, or a problem with THIS custom car.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:15 PM
i love this car, and i'm so glad you made it. but it doesn't show up as solid black in my game. it appears as black and red, so i can't recolor it properly. (i want to make it green, with a white roof.) do you know if this is a common issue, or if it's just me?
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 10:37 PM
This car, as well as all your others are quite awsome. Great going, very, very nice!
Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:43 PM
nice job! looking forward to recolors
Test Subject
#80 Old 7th May 2006 at 2:56 AM
beautiful muscle car ,you could try to do a charger 69 general lee thank you
Field Researcher
#81 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:45 PM
Wow, this is amazing! Iam definately going to download this when i get NL!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:15 PM
Très joli.
Merci, à bientôt.
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:04 PM
The seats are a little off though and the rear wheels don't spin
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:15 PM
This is also one of my absolute favorite cars! But I love also alot of Ford: Capri, Mustang (old ones), Thunderbird, Probe, and last but NOT least: GRANADA!! Thank you for this spectacular car!
Field Researcher
#85 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:56 AM
Great I Love This Car A Lot
Thanx
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:08 PM
I saw one of these the other night and was all like 'so hot, want to touch' but i was driving and so was it so touching would have been bad. Anyway what I'm trying to get at is that this is cool, thanks for creating it.

Only the day after tomorrow belongs to me.
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:46 AM
Very Sexy!
Test Subject
#88 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tamalinn
i love this car, and i'm so glad you made it. but it doesn't show up as solid black in my game. it appears as black and red, so i can't recolor it properly. (i want to make it green, with a white roof.) do you know if this is a common issue, or if it's just me?

I have the same problem, but the recolors shows ok. I wanted to buy in solid black, but y showed up with the top and back in a (brownish) red. I have reinstalled several times and nothing happens
Test Subject
#89 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:53 AM
Sweet 'Vette Can't wait to try it out
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 11:22 PM
Rush Hour

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 11:53 PM
Thanks. The stingray is probably my favorite car in real life. I'm glad to have one in the game.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Test Subject
#92 Old 7th May 2009 at 5:37 PM
Love it so awesome!!!!!!!!!XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 2:30 AM
Great creation
Page 4 of 4