Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Griffith - my original character

by Navetsea Posted 6th Dec 2005 at 10:07 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2005 at 3:04 AM by Navetsea

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM
He is Hot!!!....and yet so adorable at the same time! Fantastic job!
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 12:21 AM
I like his sideburns, neat. A+ character.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 10:53 AM
:o:o:ooh~~~so handsome............is he is real man, i will chase him:d:d:d :clap::clap:

*****hello,i'm hongkong girl, i like sim2******
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:12 AM
Oh he is just lovely... just the kind of guy I have been looking for to infiltrate my custom neighbourhood... can't wait to see the trouble he stirs with those looks.. and I thought the ruckus over my Jack Sparrow and Dr. Frank N Furter sims were bad... hehehehehe...
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:54 PM
That's looks so handsome.Thanks~~~
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 4:53 PM
Default wow
Well well well, I am sooo going to marry this guy in my game. He's hot. good job
#32 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:00 PM
Ohh!! He's so cute ;___;!! made them real XDDDD! *Love*.. er, *download* Thank you so much <3
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 8:49 PM
Totally the original jacket desgn and everything! It feels so Kyo!

Good job!

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:58 AM
two words....suit and side burns. mmmmm...hot!!!
That is one sexy sexy guy. I for one am downloading now and then maybe a smoke! phew!! Thats a good download!! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:26 AM
WOW~!! very nice ~
thanks~♡
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 4:49 PM
*falls over in shock*

*immediately downloads and installs him*

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
#37 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:25 PM
Ooooo!!!! Missie likes that! I'm gonna download ze hottie now! ::drools::
Inventor
#38 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:50 PM
OKAY! YOur stuff makes me try harder to get my computer working because this is just to increadible! *drewls* Everything I've seen from you has been awsome! Just thought I'd say :o)
!._.!.oO(mmm...hmmm!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
#39 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 11:53 PM
Excellent sim, I support original stuff all the way. I may not post in all of your threads, but you've always got my support

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#40 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 7:53 PM
Oh such a boyish charm.... I had to have this one. Thank you so much for the upload

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 5:15 AM
very nice! but i dont have any expantion packs and i need them for this (clothes im guessing)
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:02 PM
Its .rar! How do they work again? I want this one!

edit: never mind, there's a tutorial on it. I'm a fool.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 12:02 AM
Mm. I was seriously amazed those are real Sims screens. *downloads immediately!*

Edit: Wait, it needs the EP? Darn... *curses dialup infinitely for being too slow to download the .NET thingy for Clean Installer*
Instructor
#44 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by macboy17
That is so cool. Could you PLEASE upload the parts seperate. I don't have any ep's and I really really want that hair!

ehi, I don't have (yet) Nightlife too, but I add it in my game by using sim2pack Clean Installer and excluding the first file in the package! Try it!
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:41 PM
it'''''s soooooooooo handsome....i love this guy!!!
The hair is the great item!!!

ths!!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:20 PM
You sure do know how to make some breath taking sim males, that's for sure. And the skins you make for them are amazing.

Quote: Originally posted by Vaalyah
ehi, I don't have (yet) Nightlife too, but I add it in my game by using sim2pack Clean Installer and excluding the first file in the package! Try it!

Excellent advice, and I love your Avatar. I love the Baldur's Gate Series as much as I love the Sims. I would love to see some Baldur's Gate characters, like your Avatar, Viconia, made into Sims. I wish I had the talent to do such a thing.
Instructor
#47 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeaZephyr
Excellent advice, and I love your Avatar. I love the Baldur's Gate Series as much as I love the Sims. I would love to see some Baldur's Gate characters, like your Avatar, Viconia, made into Sims. I wish I had the talent to do such a thing.

Well, to say the truth, I am going to create the character of BG2 into sims. I am just looking for "suitable" custom content! :monocle: You see, even if my sims look quite good, the difficulty is to find the clothes! (ex: armors and swords!). If you know a site where I can find something similar, please, let me know! I wuold send to you the "final result" of my effort
#48 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:36 PM
I'm impressed! He looks amazing!!! *drool* ^_^
You're very talented. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:44 AM
Absolutelly hot! Thanks.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 4:29 PM
Great work thank you
Page 2 of 4