Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 7:36 PM

Brittany Pitts-Upsnott is not at all nonplussed when her little puppy Shep grows up into a dalmatian-spotted sheepdog!

Estella's Daddy and Daddick are getting her a kitty for her birthday! This is Starfire! She's the best kitty in the whole store! Maybe on the whole planet!

Even the Grouchiest Man in Drama Acres thinks Starfire is great!

Of course Estella's Daddick, Derek Zarubin, is the one stuck with teaching Starfire not to destroy things.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#152 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 8:53 PM
Starfire's great - love the spotted sheepdog.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#153 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:38 PM
Starting a Cat Lady challenge, I found a furry skin...

but I made her cats "normal"...the first visitors fascinated them...

I especially like the fat panda -

Some random unusual cats -

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#154 Old 6th May 2015 at 4:07 PM
And so Starfire came home with the Zarubin family.

"Bad girl! You need to use the litterbox!"
"What litterbox?"
"Um - oh. Sorry. Be right back."

When Estella goes to sleep and the guests clear out, Starfire amuses herself with Boo Bear.

No one has the energy to chase her off the counter, so it's hers now.

"I've got to go to school soon and you can't come with me but Dadick'll be here and you can go outside and play with neighbors and then I'll come home and we'll have lots of fun!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#155 Old 18th May 2015 at 4:18 AM

How...nice? Otis is making friends with other dogs, it seems. Too bad they're strays who also like to make messes and eat trash.

A plus side of two out of three humans of the house becoming vampires: They only need the bed for playing sheet-rumble-bark-meow-time. The rest of the time, it's up for grabs, and Alegra and Maxx are happy to grab it.
Mad Poster
#156 Old 26th May 2015 at 2:58 PM

It's been an eventful day in the Skirt house, with Georgette giving birth and Gene dying and being resurrected, so everyone lost track of the fact that Wool was pregnant. She gives birth to little Linen without any fuss on the porch, and immediately washes her puppy.

"Good morning, Josephine! Rise and shine!"
"Amanda? You're home from college."
"Yup, for a little while."
"Um - since when do we have a cat?"
"Since I decided I need one. This is Ariel."

Martine's up now, too. "So, is she a present to make up for the fact that you're leaving right away to get married?"
"Nope. She's mine. You get your own cat if you want one."

Kestrel Pitts decided that what she and her wife Ashy need is a dog, and look what she found at the Humane Society! A big strong pitbull with a soft creamy center, named Ball! Perfect!

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#157 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:48 PM
Cottesloe, who belongs to the Pascoes in Polgannon. I think by this point he'd sat on ALL the chairs.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#158 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 6:10 AM
Geoff Pleasant (Daniel and Mary-Sue's oldest son) playing with his grandma's cats - Charles (in the basket) and Eafs.
Charles is a very smart and loyal cat, He's not quite an elder yet but he's getting there. He was bought when Coral and Herb first moved to their condo. Eafs is a lot newer to the family, I'm not sure who bought him but when I entered the household there he was! He's a doofus and a cluts of a cat, and if cats can roll their eyes - Charles must be rolling his constantly at his foolish younger brother - but Eafs is Geoff's favourite. Now that Grandpa has died, Grandma Coral says that she's getting a little old to look after Eafs so she'll leave him in her will for Geoff. Charles on the other hand will most likely go to Angela or Lilith.

Charles fathered a kitten - Snowball. She grew into a cat this rotation. Her mother belongs to the Goths and was originally bought for Dina Caliente as a wedding present - but she didn't like Dina that much so when Dina and Mortimer divorced, he got the cat. Snowball looks just like her mother, but has Charles' eye colour and black fur markings

Feline Kat - Just because I love her coat, it's so beautiful. Tara plans on breading her with Camel - one of Mickey and Samantha's offspring. The only problem is that Feline and Camel don't get on.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#159 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:39 PM
Hope - can't remember her mother but her father was Hatbox the stay... or maybe that was her mother, I dunno.
She's Sophia Baldwin's cat, but when Sophia got pregnant as a teenager, she moved in with her great-uncle Carlos, but now that Sophia is going to college, Carlos will be looking after Hope, as well as Sophia's daughter Patience.

Sarah Crittur is not interested in her owners (Herb & Faith Goodie's) grandchild Abiah.

Field Researcher
#160 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 8:39 AM
Roux

Alegra

Going jogging with their sims, Iuliana and her son, Kit

Field Researcher
#161 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 9:28 AM
Lassie McGregor (Leod's dog) learns the hard way that there's no escaping a toddler's "affections"!:
l
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:13 PM
^ I can testify. Poor Moonshine's probably imagining Sylvester dying slowly and painfully right now...

Moonshine does really like to creep around the toddlers, though.

Silver training - or rather, trying to train - the cat to play dead.

Is that a new friend?

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture, but when Silver came home from his abduction, his "welcome back home!" party consisted of his wife, Miki, and Moonshine on the sidewalk observing it, but instead of being concerned or trying to help, Miki found the incident hilarious and laughed at his misfortune, and Moonshine... wasn't even remotely interested in it and fell asleep in the sidewalk. .-.
Screenshots
Scholar
#163 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 12:55 AM

Obviously the late Patrizio Monty had an impact on Cesario. Maria wouldn't understand his dream at all; the puppy barely knew the old Boss.

Moth and Mustard-Seed's semi-supernatural status as familiars made a mark on their fighting style.

Aside from a weird-looking tail, Scout Prince has no understanding that the baby's stuff isn't also his stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
#164 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 9:37 AM
Otis being trained to speak. I love the way they capture the mannerisms of a dog happily wagging its tail but not really knowing what the owner wants.

(Freddy the foxy sleeping in the background.)

Otis plays with Lulu.

I don't often play with pets, but when I do I just love them.
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 12:04 PM
Ms ChowChow, unfortunately my baby will be passing on in a couple of days.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Mad Poster
#166 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:33 AM
Here is Lolita, the purple kitten seen on a previous page of this thread.
She's the only kitten of Allegra Gorey's two cats Makin' and Magic

Theorist
#167 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 12:49 AM
Rosco and Heidi (Gilbert Jacquet and his girlfriend Melody's cats)

Porthos and Dakota (Lilith Pleasant's dogs)

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#168 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:59 PM

Sparrow's dog Avis learned not to destroy the furniture awhile back, but Sparrow reinforces the behavior by praising her every time she finds Avis chewing a toy instead of the couch.

Ball Pitts grew up in a cage and hasn't learned manners yet.

But the bed isn't as nice as her bone, anyway.

The second time she's praised for choosing the bone, it clicks, and she never destroys any more furniture. Good doggy!

Mad Poster
#169 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 9:32 PM
Creepy cat ghost:

3rd generation Monty wolves, still looking kinda wolf-like considering their father was a normal dog.

Forum Resident
#170 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 3:37 AM
Bonkers favorite place to hide when the Curious house gets a little too crazy.
Mad Poster
#171 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 9:10 PM
I decided to breed Runba (2nd Generation Monty wolf) with the Gavigan's cute little Corgi, hoping for some cute little mini-husky looking dogs. Nope.
Here is Cyborg. Large dog, all of Dad's markings on body, Mum's fatty body-shape, Mum's face.

Here is Cyborg with Mum Sally (left), Dad Runba (right).
Sister's Pauline (left) and Star Fox (right).
He also has a brother (called "Trotter") from the same litter, living with Nathan Gavigan who looks exactly the same as Sally.

Top Secret Researcher
#172 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 9:19 PM
Haha, I was expecting the pictures ever since you described Cyborg elsewhere earlier. He didn't disappoint :D
Mad Poster
#173 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Haha, I was expecting the pictures ever since you described Cyborg elsewhere earlier. He didn't disappoint :D

Thank you! I was so surprised when he grew up to look so different to the rest of his litter. :lovestruc

Top Secret Researcher
#174 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:40 PM
Puppies and piddle

Mad Poster
#175 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krudyard
Puppies and piddle

Is that Lulu and Otis?.. I always breed them, but then give up on the neighbourhood before the puppies grow up. I'm really interested to know what their offspring grows up to look like,I hope you post some pictures :D

Page 7 of 17