Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#476 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 6:38 AM
More in-game store freebies. You must have Shop Mode enabled to take advantage of these.

Comfort > Living Chairs > Sweet Dream Seat
Kids > Toys > Fantasy Activity Table

Both items are part of the Sweet Escape Nursery, so if you already own the set, no need to log in.

(Because EA didn't announce these on the site, I'm linking the store items so you can see them, but don't pick them up via the website. To get these free, you must use the in-game shop mode. Assuming this follows other shop mode weekend offers, these will be free through 11:59pm Pacific, 1/7/2013.)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#477 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 5:30 PM
The Rough Rodeo Table Sculpure and the River Rock Fireplace are free in-game this weekend. Make sure you have Shop Mode enabled to take advantage of these. Source link here.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#478 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 5:38 PM
Man, I'd love to get this stuff, but I haven't been able to get on the site for the last 2 days. Still getting ol whats his name cringing at me.
Mad Poster
#479 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 5:49 PM
zzapp, most of the recent freebies are in-game only so getting to the actual website wouldn't matter. You can only buy them through the in-game build and buy modes.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#480 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 6:05 PM
Duh, you are correct. I apparently need more coffee. >.<
Forum Resident
#481 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 2:39 PM
This weekend's in-game freebies are the Super Comfy Loveseat and the Antiqued Leather Clock. Today is the last day to take advantage of these! Make sure you have Shop Mode enabled. Source

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Forum Resident
#482 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 12:22 PM Last edited by chreai : 28th Apr 2013 at 10:11 PM.
Gallery Space Track Lighting and Scene in Four Parts are free today via Shop Mode.

Source

EDIT: Cross-posting a discovery I made today. There is a button on the left side panel of the Sims 3 Store page that says "Get Bonus Simpoints." If you click on it, it will bring up a short commercial to watch. After the commercial, click "continue" and 10 simpoints will be added to your account. You can do this five times before the option disappears, for a total of 50 simpoints!
See related thread for more info.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Alchemist
#483 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 7:26 PM Last edited by applefeather2 : 28th Apr 2013 at 7:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
EDIT: Cross-posting a discovery I made today. There is a button on the left side panel of the Sims 3 Store page. If you click on it, it will bring up a short commercial to watch. After the commercial, click "continue" and 10 simpoints will be added to your account. You can do this five times before the option disappears, for a total of 50 simpoints!

Thanks, but I can't find any button. Any screenshots?
Edit:
Never mind. I guess they fixed it.
Inventor
#484 Old 1st May 2013 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Thanks, but I can't find any button. Any screenshots?
Edit:
Never mind. I guess they fixed it.

The way I find it every day is to click on the ways to pay link on the store tab.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Mad Poster
#485 Old 1st May 2013 at 11:13 AM
I'm guessing the free Simpoints button is only for Americans as I'm in the UK and even if I set the site language to US, no new buttons show up down the left of any of the Store pages. Bummer

Field Researcher
#486 Old 1st May 2013 at 7:30 PM
Alchemist
#487 Old 1st May 2013 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I'm guessing the free Simpoints button is only for Americans as I'm in the UK and even if I set the site language to US, no new buttons show up down the left of any of the Store pages. Bummer

In the 'free simpoints' thread, Captain TH~ says he's getting the button even though he's from Canada. He also has his store page set to U.S. I'm in Canada as well, but haven't seen it as yet.
Alchemist
#488 Old 18th May 2013 at 10:58 PM
Default May 18 freebies
Steampunk freebies this weekend:
Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator - found in Decor
Steampunk Microwave. In small appliances.
Test Subject
#489 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:52 PM
oh thank you! I ever only really log in just to check the store

I'm the 1 and only SIMplified :D
Alchemist
#490 Old 25th May 2013 at 9:26 PM
Freebies this weekend:
In Like Flynn Guitar
Mainframe Chair
Test Subject
#491 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 8:30 PM
freebies this weekend are Flux Flora and Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture
Inventor
#492 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitcattkitty
freebies this weekend are Flux Flora and Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture

Where are these posted? or do they just come up? I don't get the ad button and don't get notified for these.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Test Subject
#493 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 12:29 AM
I didn't find it posted anywhere, I just searched through all of the items through the in-game store items and found them. I should have mentioned that they're free only through in-game "purchase". That's how they've been doing the freebies lately and they haven't been telling us about them as far as I know. :/
Mad Poster
#494 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 1:18 PM
MOST of the freebies get a blog post on the official Sims 3 site announcing them but they don't seem to have been bothering for the last few weeks.

Alchemist
#495 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 1:42 PM
What freebies are actual now?
Alchemist
#496 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 5:15 PM
They are only available on weekends, so nothing until Saturday.
Inventor
#497 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 5:36 AM
The really annoying part is the ad button doesn't appear until tues and goes away Thursday and then the freebies are not listed. But ... free tabcaster is nice so I shouldn't whine.

Test Subject
#498 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 7:13 AM
This is a little late, but the in-game freebies this weekend are The Sims Classic - Survival of the Fittest Fixture (found in ceiling lights) and The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride (found in Misc. Kids).
Alchemist
#499 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitcattkitty
This is a little late, but the in-game freebies this weekend are The Sims Classic - Survival of the Fittest Fixture (found in ceiling lights) and The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride (found in Misc. Kids).

Thanks! I had forgotten about checking this weekend, and I like that spring rider.
Test Subject
#500 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 5:31 PM
This weekend in game freebies are the Bayside dryer and hamper
Page 20 of 25