Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 8:18 PM
Default Vent Thread (Girls Edition v2)
New Thread!

My boyfriend took my phone at school and won't give it back, so now I'm gong to have to drive all the way to his house to get it. -___-

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 9:29 PM
Yay, new thread!

I keep sneezing really messy sneezes, it's so gross. D:
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 11:19 PM
I spilled mustard on one of my favorite sweaters. I'm soaking it in cold water, but I don't think it's going to come out. So frustrating.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 11:48 PM
I got in crap from the manager for not having my headphones plugged all the way into my iPod when I was in a coffee shop and the speaker was on. I played the entire of Metallica's Death Magnetic for the entire shop to hear, and I'm not allowed back. WTF?!

EDIT: I didn't do this intentionally >.> I was just rocking out.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:47 AM
I hate allergies. It's gotton so bad that it hurts to breathe, and I sound croaky when I speak.
Rubric Wrangler
#6 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 1:26 AM
SO TIRED. I don't even know why...

And, random mini!vent - The second Ratchet & Clank game for PS3 sucked. Ugh, why did I even bother to play that?

And another thing I just thought of. I love my drama group leader, she and her kids are like family to me, but sometimes her need for everyone to be "happy" gets ridiculous. The script she wrote is supposed to be a send up of reality shows like "America's Got Talent", and her "happy ending" is that the competition ends in a tie, everyone wins! So friggin stupid, everyone tying debases everyone's individual effort. If I entered a competition (something I had prepared diligently for) and the judge said to me, "you know what, I don't care how anyone actually did, I just think everyone should be happy. It's a tie between you all!", I'd be incredibly pissed off. Are reality show judges needlessly cruel? Certainly, but that doesn't mean that competition itself makes people unhappy. Argh, I've gotta perform this, I can't keep thinking about it too much or I'll just get more annoyed by the whole thing.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 1:52 AM
So my mom decided that our school play was making me fail my classes, so she made a deal that if I aced my next two tests I could rejoin. Unfortunately it's the week before the show. I've aced my tests now, but it's too late to rejoin after all my efforts.
And now I just can't stop crying.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Scholar
#8 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 2:48 AM
Jaylo: Oh, that's terrible! I'm really sorry! And after all your work My friend's mom does that a lot, with almost anything she thinks "wastes" her daughter's free time - drawing, writing, riding the bus instead of carpooling, etc. It's really frustrating sometimes to both me and her.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 3:43 AM
I've been generally over-emotional for the last few days as I will be moving interstate on Monday. It's my birthday in two weeks and I wont have any family to spend it with ):
Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 6:59 AM
8.8 magnitude earthquake in Japan, just 382km out from Tokyo. I hope everyone there is alright
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 7:47 AM
If you want to monitor any aftershocks http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua.../quakes_all.php is a brilliant site, all the info .. wish I'd known about this site earlier so I could have known the full details on Christchurch and not worried so much.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:05 AM
I've got friends who are in Tokyo right now and I'm getting updates from them, and I'm also tuned in to ABC News 24. There's been 10m high tsunamis sweeping across the north of Japan, wiping out entire towns in seconds. Ugh, this is so horrible.
Alchemist
#13 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:23 AM
Holy crap on a stick. I'm watching the news about the quake/tsunami right now. This is by far the scariest thing I've ever seen... I really hope your friends are okay, PixCii, as well as anyone else in Japan.
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:41 AM
I hope your friends are all safe, Pixcii. I'm following the news online, might go and turn the telly on now actually. Mother Nature seems intent on being mean to the world it seems. I feel so bad for the poor folk caught up in this.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#15 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 9:02 AM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 11th Mar 2011 at 10:12 AM.
Eh, this just all scares me so much. I hate to sound selfish, but it's made me so paranoid about earthquakes as I live in California. Hawaii just had a small quake too 0_o..

EDIT: Apparently there's a tsunami warning from central California up to Washington... I'M IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA?! I'm just north of the southernmost area of the warning.

Hoo my. I'm scared now. I wish my friend was online >_<.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 9:52 PM
We have a Tsunami Watch here in Santa Monica, my boyfriend said he talked to a lifeguard who was trying to tell everyone to leave the beach. He said the lifegaurd told him that no one is taking it seriously, and he has to keep repeating telling them over and over. I heard somewhere that it could reach 6 - 9 feet. People are also on the Santa Monica pier watching the waves. Some people are just dumb -__-

Forum Resident
#17 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 10:49 PM
Fuck them all.

I don't want to be the perfect, holy person tht my church and parents want me to be. I'm sick of them comparing me to my sheep of a brother and perfect friends. Why can't I be my own fuckin' person?!
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
We have a Tsunami Watch here in Santa Monica, my boyfriend said he talked to a lifeguard who was trying to tell everyone to leave the beach. He said the lifegaurd told him that no one is taking it seriously, and he has to keep repeating telling them over and over. I heard somewhere that it could reach 6 - 9 feet. People are also on the Santa Monica pier watching the waves. Some people are just dumb -__-

Some people are just asking to be taken out of the gene pool.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:22 AM
I agree. I'm a bit scared now to see actual footage of what's happened. From what you all have described so far, though, and from what else I've heard, it sounds terrifying! I hope Japan will survive (even though I know hundreds of people have already died), and that the West Coast will be okay.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Rubric Wrangler
#20 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:46 AM
Gosh, the tsunami is unbelievable.

Minor vent: what song do I have stuck in my head? "Tits & Ass (Dance 10, Looks 3)" from A Chorus Line. I seriously wish this song would die.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#21 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 6:03 AM
It really just hit me how terrifying and horrible this disaster is. I was watching the news footage from yesterday and... my god. I never realized water could be so destructive. To see your entire life, your home, your family, wiped out in a second while the water just moves on by...
Mad Poster
#22 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 9:52 AM
The footage coming out of the quake/tsunami zones is incredible. It's amazing how destructive nature can be.

Miniature vent: Who on earth decides to announce their huge party just an hour before it starts? It's so infuriating.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 11:43 PM
My dog has had ACL surgery on both of his back legs. His hind end has always been a little stiff because of it, but lately he's been in so much pain that he can't lie down comfortably. The vet has one more medication to try, but if it doesn't work, we'll probably have to euthanize him because no dog should have to live in constant discomfort. I'm so worried for him. Every time I think about it, I practically start bawling then and there.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 11:48 PM
I lost $20.00 at the Santa Monica pier today, it blew over the pier and into the water, I hate windy days!

Alchemist
#25 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 11:02 AM
Daylight Savings Time. Need I say more?

Page 1 of 117