Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 10:04 PM Last edited by sims 1 : 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:24 AM.
Default The Weather Topic in or out of game
well my favorite weather season in real life is summer and fall. and sometimes spring. I like to see leaves on the trees. i don't like winter because it not only super cold where i live it is also ugly and muddy in most of the season. it does snow a little but most of the time it is bare trees and cold muddy brown grass

the weather never stays the same it goes snow to mud all season long and back and forth and between. and where the water and mud puddles stay it turns into black ice on the colder days of winter just right after the warm days of winter. on the sims it is all four.

i live State Of Michigan

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 5:05 AM
I agree the sims four seasons are like michigan hunny. The sims weather can go from a cold winter to a warm winter or a hot summer to a cool summer. How is the weather like in the rest of the world?