Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 1:20 AM
15 years for my Introduction
Wow, I just checked my account info and realized that I created my account in January of 2005 and hadn't made any posts.

I'm Suanne, and I've been playing the Sims since the beginning. I've played around with creating recolors from the very beginning - I put every cool texture onto a MommaLisa mesh in Sims 1. I've just started sharing my Sims 4 recolors and am thinking about posting them here since this has been one the best sources of mod content for our community.

I'm 55, have two grown adult children, my daughter loves building in the Sims. I worked for SEGA of America when Genesis launched, and was at the Redwood City HQ for many years. I do web content management and marketing for a living, and love action & sci fi, cooking, dolls, and crafting. I live in Houston, Texas now, after living in Virginia for 9 years. I'm not much for chatting online, but I would like to make some Sim friends so I'll make an effort if you'd like to say HI.

It's nice to meet you!
Suanne
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ImSuanne
Wow, I just checked my account info and realized that I created my account in January of 2005 and hadn't made any posts.

I'm Suanne, and I've been playing the Sims since the beginning. I've played around with creating recolors from the very beginning - I put every cool texture onto a MommaLisa mesh in Sims 1. I've just started sharing my Sims 4 recolors and am thinking about posting them here since this has been one the best sources of mod content for our community.

I'm 55, have two grown adult children, my daughter loves building in the Sims. I worked for SEGA of America when Genesis launched, and was at the Redwood City HQ for many years. I do web content management and marketing for a living, and love action & sci fi, cooking, dolls, and crafting. I live in Houston, Texas now, after living in Virginia for 9 years. I'm not much for chatting online, but I would like to make some Sim friends so I'll make an effort if you'd like to say HI.

It's nice to meet you!
Suanne

Nice to meet you also. Since you have been on site a while you may already know the different forums for the different games can be found at the top of the page. Here are the site rules just in case you were not familiar with them Link
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 3:28 PM
Hi Suzanne! Nice to meet you after all this time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:20 PM
Quick question
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Nice to meet you also. Since you have been on site a while you may already know the different forums for the different games can be found at the top of the page. Here are the site rules just in case you were not familiar with them Link

I was wondering... I have more than 5 posts but still can't edit my avatar. Is that normal?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ImSuanne
I was wondering... I have more than 5 posts but still can't edit my avatar. Is that normal?

Not sure exactly what the problem might be. I have never used an avatar but I believe under your user control panel settings and options you will see a picture that will look like this:

Make sure it is within guidelines that can be found under avatars here

I think if you need further help with an avatar it might be better to ask in site issues and feedback here
Screenshots