Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 17
Field Researcher
#176 Old 7th May 2006 at 5:25 AM
A little thing does so much... XD

In Deviant Art...
Field Researcher
#177 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:06 AM
Oh my god Numenor O_o...This is so really great! I wonder why Maxis didn't make this one...Well, its good we have the ModFather to make it for us then!!!

Thanks alot for this Numenor, you are the greatest!!!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:23 AM
Great! I really wanted something like this in my game. Thanks!

do the ska
Test Subject
#179 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:04 PM
thats so wickedly fabuolous thankyou!!! oh and i agree with everyone else get a job with maxis!! you'd be so great for it!! :D

~GREEK AND PROUD~
Karizma Rock forever :)
To the world you may be one person but to one person you may mean the world! ♥
Test Subject
#180 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:11 PM
Your the greatest, really! This gives many, many, many new designs for houses. It's so amazingly STYLISH!! A twentysixthousend thanks!
Test Subject
#181 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:22 PM
When I was planning extract it.. I saw the awfull thing: MY DOWNLOADS MAP IS KIDNAPPED SINCE REINSTALLING :'( Just when I planned to use this wonderfull download...

Edit: sorry for dublepost.
Top Secret Researcher
#182 Old 19th May 2006 at 3:56 AM
You continue to be absolutely amazing! Where would we be without you?

Thanks for all you do.

Cory

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#183 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:29 AM
Thank you This is just what i have needed!
Test Subject
#184 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:59 AM
Thank you so much~~~~~
Test Subject
#185 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:13 PM
i dont understand..the creation
really!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#186 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:40 PM
Look at the provided pictures: can you place the coffee machine, the microwave etc... in that position, in your game? It's impossible, unless you install this... creation

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:43 AM
Numeor, this is brilliant! Thanks a million times, now I don't have to plan the kitchen around the counters, now they can all be equally useful wherever I place them! Thanks!!
Something else I was thinking of; if you place the tv 45degree rotated the sims can only watch tv from rotated chairs, could the SEP-project do something about this, that is enabling the tv to be placed not exactly straightly in front of the couch but still be 'looked at'? (even if the eyemovements would be a bit wrong the fun would still go up and they would make friends ;P)
Love for you and the SEP-project! :lovestruc
Screenshots
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#188 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:11 PM
No, I'm sorry. The SEP is a modification of the "slots" (i.e. the spots where the objects are placed). In order to achive the result you ask for, you need to modify the functions (BHAVs) that control how the TV works and how the sims interact with it.
Try asking in the Request forum, and hopefully a skilled modder can do it (it's not an esay mod...)

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Lab Assistant
#189 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:27 AM
Thanks for replying so fast! I might just do that.. wish I could force Maxis to fix this themselves, so that sims can have normal looking living rooms that also function, but who says things are supposed to be easy ;P Thanks again!
Test Subject
#190 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:57 PM
I note that Numenor ("the Modfather"... that's cool. When did you put that on?) never affirms or denies any possible affiliation with Maxis. Interesting that.

Oh, and so I'll blend in ('cause everybody else is doing it): You so rock! This is great!
Well, those are true... but how many times can you hear it before getting sick of it?

\\ - =God is coming, and she's bringing donuts!= -
\ \ __ __ ^.^._______
\\______/_________|_)
/ / ` \ \
\_\__ \ \

PS -- I dislike pointless posts!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#191 Old 24th May 2006 at 11:16 PM
Unfortunately, I can definitely deny any affiliation with Maxis... They recruit only people that live in California... (Even the beta-testers! Isn't it crazy?)

Living in Italy, I have very few chances to work for them... I don't deny that I'd like to, though

Field Researcher
#192 Old 25th May 2006 at 10:26 AM
I am late for the party, but my oh my. Brill, just brill. Thanks a lot ModFather :D

*offers choc cookies*
Test Subject
#193 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:34 PM
Really a great thing! A great idea with a great implementation!
Field Researcher
#194 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:23 PM
Great mod like all your creations! i adore your work!

nothing there
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:10 PM
This works perfectly, I have Uni and NL, and just wanted to say a BIG
THANK YOU!

Maxis should get you to alpha/beta-test their stuff--you think of things that really should be included in their games! But to actually WORK for them? NOOOO! I would fear that too many of your great ideas would never get to us!

BTW, wish we could all set sail for Westernesse..sigh..
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:29 PM
WOW!! i found this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Helpful!!! now i dont have to worry about running out of counter-space in small houses!!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 9:32 PM
OMG!! I also wanted something like this!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:50 PM
Awesome! Finally we can make use of that formerly-useless space!!
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:13 PM
Gonna try this in OFB.

Cheers

Megadrive
Field Researcher
#200 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:19 AM
What can be said that hasn't already been said? Outstanding work ,sir! :D
Page 8 of 17