Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterfall shower - and tons of rocks! :D

by marvine Posted 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:19 PM

176 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ove51
If I test the technic that I learned on MATY in order to force EAstore objects to show in game when they don't...
And it works (it also works on another shower cloned from uni). I've only test with a NL-SNN-BV-FT configuration, but I'm sure it doesn't need Uni or OFB.

GREAT tip, and I believe the shower works on Uni-NL-Seasons-BV (no OFB) even w/o any cheats. And I'd been coveting it for a YEAR!!! =)
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ove51
Ok simmies, I'm so exited, this is just an excellent news !!!!
several monthes ago I download that waterfallshower, but it never show in my game (and I desperately check all the catalog). It was because I have not Uni and OFB.
One hour ago, an idea pop in my mind... If I test the technic that I learned on MATY in order to force EAstore objects to show in game when they don't...
And it works (it also works on another shower cloned from uni). I've only test with a NL-SNN-BV-FT configuration, but I'm sure it doesn't need Uni or OFB. The shower and autonomous cooldown action works for sure.
The technic : with simPE, open the 2 OBJD, and in "Valid EP flags 1" entry replace 0x0002 with 0x0001, commit and save.

Well, I'm hoping all people frustrated by that EP config won't miss that note (PS: I believe that BV will be needed for the watercascading effectss)

Marvine : j'ai mis du tps à en profiter mais ceci mérite tous les superlatifs, de vraiment très très utile à tous simplement splendide, magnifique et merveilleux.

Great advice indeed. I don't have Uni or Seasons but this forces it to show in the catalog. However, I still can't use it in my game, it's just not present. Everytime I select it from the catalog, it just doesn't go into the game. Do we HAVE TO have Seasons for this to work????? Anyone knows a way around it????
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Tazzianna : 28th Aug 2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Reporting after Testing
I have all eps/stuffs. It's showing up in my game just fine. It occured to me this waterfall will only draw water when in use as any shower would. Is there a fix for that? Also what happens when it breaks? Does the repairman come and fix it?

Going to test it out now. Will report what I find.

Edited Portion:
OKAY~ Wow! So after testing I have nothing but kudos and smiles for the creator of this lil gem!
The waterfall water looks even better in game and comes in a few different colors of rock. The placement is a piece of cake. The rocks to decorate with easily place without any building cheats on. The waterfall water is running constantly. My sim wasn't embarrassed to shower in front of other sims on the lot. She walked out of the water and then got dressed afterwards (thought she was going to spin around into clothes while in the water but was pleasantly surprised it was very realistic).
No idea on the repairman but ... if he comes I think that would be funny really. Could consider him a park ranger I guess.

This might just be one of my fav. must have downs in my game.

Thank you for creating it!
Test Subject
#129 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 12:15 PM
Cool but im not very sure on the bad stuff...
Inventor
#130 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 8:16 AM
Oh I remember looking at this waterfall before I got Bon Voyage and couldn't use it. I completely forgot about it until I was looking for some final touches for my medieval-ish neighborhood lots. This will be so perfect in so many ways.

I sat here for a few moments after the download was complete and my brain nearly exploded with all the ideas I have for this in existing lots and new lots.

I'd love to see a huge waterfall as neighborhood deco on the high mountain where my castle is on my little island. Never can get enough of these great items.
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheshirekat
I'd love to see a huge waterfall as neighborhood deco on the high mountain where my castle is on my little island. Never can get enough of these great items.

Numenor gots it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 11:05 AM
Amazing! I needed something like this for my rather earth friendly sims, thanks!
Test Subject
#133 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 2:45 PM
Great idea ! I can't wait to use it in my game ... THANKS !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#134 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 9:21 AM
This is so beautiful... I WANT it... But i can't :'( Don't have the EPs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#135 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 8:11 AM
i love this so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#136 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 3:15 AM
Love this set! thanks so much!!!
Theorist
#137 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 2:21 PM
Do I really need Open for Business? I'm asking because I LIKE your download so much, and I have all expansions except OfB (well, I have it, but my CD is stratched and it won't copy the most important game files D: ). Thanks anyway,
~DJ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 10th May 2011 at 4:25 PM
This is amazing how did you ever come up with the idea? XD I love it thank you for making it.
Test Subject
#139 Old 12th May 2011 at 8:41 AM
love it
and so do my hippy sims they j adore it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 6:43 PM
i love this ! (;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 2:39 PM
i dont have bon voyage, is it DEFINATELY required
Test Subject
#142 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 2:45 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It is awesome! I Love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#143 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 10:38 PM
What an awesome thing! There are very few showers I found so far which are non-modern but not fairy tale either. This is perfect, thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#144 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 12:13 AM
Stunning...I am so impressed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#145 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:59 PM
Totally adore this item! Funny little story, too, using it. Hobo lot (because, well, I have to have some sims to pick on a little, lol), and this was great for them. Living in a field, no roof, etc. The great part (especially for these sims) was that, once in a while, when they showered, they would forget to dress, and walk around in the nude! Totally horrible for the fellow hobos, but hilarious for me!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#146 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 8:03 AM
Thanks! Perfect Idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 18th May 2012 at 2:40 PM
Oh wow, this is lovely! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#148 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 1:14 AM
Please make this for sims 3! (: