Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#1251 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 4:10 PM
Taking a break from playing and am currently renovating a house for my future "cult." One of my sims just headed for college so I need to have everything ready! Its got elevators to the basement area where their worship room will be and in order to get to the elevators you have to go through the secret bookcases. :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1252 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 4:39 PM
My Sim managed to set the microwave on fire while cooking a Cup 'O Ramen. It nearly burnt down the whole kitchen, because the firefighter took his sweet old time getting there to put it out. She still ate it afterwards, though.
Link Ninja
#1253 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 6:01 PM
I spent a few hours decorating this lot by @ramborocky90. Mostly because I decided to make a new sim for my hood, like the first in years and he's a prince/ambassador from the Takemizu region so I basically decorated his home to be a little piece of Takemizu. He lives alone (crazy to decorate with SO much space but I did it!) unless you count his beloved dog, Sebastian who is treated like a king.

Even more interior pics here and here! Now that I am done, it's time to play him!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#1254 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 9:20 PM
Beakers abducted a townie named Phil Haggery last rotation. They are trying to find an ultimate cure to death. Nervous was perfect for experiments as he is Grim’s son, and Beakers used his DNA to create Elixir of Life (that’s why they are so young), and now they tried to get experiments further using DNA of regular sims. Didn’t work. Phil is now zombie.
Government thinks Phil was abducted by aliens and is pushing Buzz Grunt to get him back. Needless to say, Buzz has no idea how to even reach aliens - he tried to contact Curious brothers, but they were not interested in helping him, plus Lazlo is pretty sure Phil is not with aliens. He met them. Vidcund is super jealous – he spend entire day preparing and boosting his motives and then stargazed for entire night, but aliens took Lazlo, who was just trying to get a logic point.
Pascal and Nervous moved in with Olive. She named Nervous her heir and is pushing them to marry fast. Olive has been cursed all her adult life, seven sims who she loves must die. Over the years curse has claimed her husbands, sister, brother-in-law, friends and some random strangers, but it still needs it’s seventh proper victim (that is, somebody Olive really loves). She was afraid it will be Nervous, and that’s why she put him up for adoption (worked only partly – Nervous didn’t die, but he lived in misery for years). Ophelia was afraid it will be her, so she never went to college or did anything other potentially dangerous. It took Olive a while, but finally she realized – she has never loved anyone more than herself. As she prepares for curse to claim her as it’s final victim, she is making sure that Nervous and Ophelia are left in good hands, that is, married to Pascal and Johny. She also asked Buzz to come over and showed him his ex-wife’s grave, so Buzz would not blame aliens for her disappearance. She also explained to him that she has… contacts, so if anything is about to happen with Johny or Pascal’s son after her death, Buzz may find himself next to Lyla.
Top Secret Researcher
#1255 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 9:32 PM
Sigh. I just spent a good chunk of my day trying to look for recolors of the witch's throne of light and nothing! I did find some thrones for children and toddlers that seemed to have recolors but only the recolor for jewel was showing up in the game. Oh well! Sometimes we have to settle in life!

Anyways, I can't wait for the cult to kick off! I'm actually looking forward to playing my college rotation. Meghan Harris, Peyton and Aaron Williams are all in the same dorm so it wont be too hard for them to get things started. Their main focus (besides school & work) is to make a lot of friends in order to convert them and to make a lot of money so they can get things started once they're done with school. They all come from low income families so that'll be the most challenging aspect. I already have a house ready for them to move into assuming they have a decent down payment

In the neighboring dorm is Kessi Davis, her boyfriend Jason Milad and Nicole Robinson. They may get recruited as well but only time will tell. Jason has all alien features so I'm sure Meghan will try her best to convert him.

Meghan is a direct descendant of Stella Terrano-Harris. Stella is her great-grandmother on her father's side so since she's so closely related she'll act as the first leader.
Mad Poster
#1256 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 12:37 AM
The police force of PV is utterly incompetent. Twice so far, they have arrived while the burglar was on the premises, gotten into a fight with her, and lost.

The burglar escaped the clutches of justice. The cop is thoroughly ashamed..last seen muttering imprecations of "Next time, you won't be so lucky!"

Thankfully the fights have prevented the theft of valuable household items-but that cop should be retrained.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1257 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 12:46 AM
I must have a good cop, because he has beaten the burglar every time.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1258 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 1:11 AM
The burglar has only shown up a few times for me (unless I summoned them with the mailbox). First time it happened, my self-Sim was in bed, so I woke her up to call the police. She seemed utterly unconcerned about the matter...or maybe it was her near-sightedness.

But yeah, the cops beat the burglar.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1259 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 1:29 AM
My sims are often burgled, don't know why. I would say 3/4 of the households in Coral Bay have been paid a visit at some point.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#1260 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 2:57 AM
I haven't played for a few months so am getting reacquainted with my Sims. I've just played six households and had two deaths of elderly siblings. Now there are only two left out of the original 6. One of the remaining invited his daughter and her family over and she and her husband fought constantly. I had forgotten why, then remembered that he caught someone flirting with her when they lived in an apartment - hardly fair. A couple of interior makeovers were included in the rotation and the need for a high wrought-iron fence, so here I am...
Top Secret Researcher
#1261 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 3:11 AM
Do your sims happen to be in bed throughout the night? I thought I read that burglars only come if everyone is asleep or something along those lines....

------------------------------------

As I was looking at my list of remaining households to play I realized they all had something I was avoiding. A vacation, a business or they were just plain boring! So I just bit the bullet and settled on the Inada family who had a family vacation planned.

Avgeni had his twins over for the weekend so they got to join in on the family vacation. Camille has been acting up for no apparent reason (that I can pinpoint anyway) even going as a far as randomly jumping her cousin, who she's always had a good relationship with. Maybe she's not getting enough attention at her mother's house or something but the vacation seemed to help stabilize her mood.

Avgeni and his wife Esther have been trying to get pregnant for a while now and nothing has happened. They ended up going for IVF and had to try six times to finally get pregnant. Its annoying because Esther isn't very old so they just have horrible luck. I've nicknamed the fetus 'The Sixty Thousand Dollar Baby' Avgeni's parent's gifted them their entire savings to help with the costs and even Esther used up her personal savings and they sill owe about half! But nevertheless everyone is excited! There's a big chance it could be twins too since Esther is a twin and her grandfather was a twin.

Other than the vacation and the pregnancy not much happened.
Mad Poster
#1262 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 4:48 AM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 2nd Jan 2017 at 4:10 PM.
Finally! Miguel Gavigan has had a glitch whereby when he finished his senior year, instead of graduating, he reverted to the start of senior year. I tried and failed fixing it with SimPE and the batbox, even went so far as to have a satellite drop onto the frat in case the glitch was lot-based rather than sim-based, and was contemplating having him just drop out (but he's entitled to a grad party, dammit!), when it occurred to me to see what the testingcheats would do. So when it happened yet again, I saved, exited, enabled the cheats, got back in, and spawned the semester tester for the first and, I hope, the last time. It sent him off to his final again, and he came back graduated! And with all his skills maxed for some reason, but since I had the cheats on I just dragged them down and hoped I got them somewhere in the vicinity of where they ought to be. John Stacks and and his fiance Gordon Nott have also graduated (in Gordon's case, just barely - he opened his grade bar with a creativity point as the pop-up about his final exam appeared - he's been neglecting his own work in favor of looking after John in the wake of his brother's death.)

Martine enjoys hacking off her fiance's old girlfriend, Alta Mira Starchild, a great deal too much; but Alta Mira loftily ignores them in favor of picking on her old enemy, poor Nova Stacks.

Lance Point, realizing that if he and Madeleine stay holed up all the time people will begin to suspect their relationship, asked Guadalupe Newson out on a date and they wound up disposing of her virginity in the hot tub at the Swim Center. Guadalupe is low in social points, but has this thing about craving attention anyway, so she was perfectly fine with not going home for it. John Stacks saw them and got bent out of shape, making Lance wonder - is it true, as he says, that Nova still carries a torch for him? Shouldn't he call her, then? But not right then - he was gray with cold, and went home for a nice hot bubble bath till Madeleine came home and helped him warm up some more, if you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, Grimnir fought off an urge to flirt with his BFF Vidcund's fiancee by asking Guadalupe Newson out. John saw them and was really pissed off. But Nova knows she and Grimnir aren't exclusive so John can take a flying leap. Still, he brought her home to get away from him and, well, one thing led to another. You know how it is.

Guadalupe thinks she's having the best first semester ever in the history of ever! She may even make it to class at some point.

Josephine Ruben threw a party at the sorority to celebrate her sister Martine's engagement to Lukey Beaker, inviting the whole family to meet him. Ginevra asked John Shaw of the frat out and asked him to marry her, bringing him back home, but decided it would be rude to consummate the engagement at somebody else's engagement party. Afterward, Cinnamon Beare, Josephine's girlfriend, stayed and the two of them had a very nice time in the hot tub, despite the cheerleader's tactless attempt to join them, Sarah making hamburgers on the patio, Ginevra deciding now was the right time to weed the tomatoes, and Nova deciding to get on the bubble blower three squares away.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#1263 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 4:07 PM
One of my sims in my BACC, Victoria, tried to open an arcade, but it was seriously bombing- making almost no money and never advancing in rank. Turns out unless you have enough money to buy a ton of the gaming machines it's pretty hard to keep sims there.

So Victoria sold the arcade and has decided on a new (and oddly lucrative career)- going on dates with as many sims as possible and living off of the profits of the flower bouqets and gift items. She's a pleasure sim who keeps rolling dating wants, so I figure it's fitting. I changed her LTW to the one for fifty first dates, which I never even attempt, but now I'm considering it as a career goal. It's all a little sketchy, and her child aged daughter is not especially thrilled, but she has to pay the bills somehow, and career options are pretty limited given a lot of jobs aren't unlocked yet.
Field Researcher
#1264 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 6:04 PM
Just started playing again (last played in May or June and then life got in the way). I finished setting up a hood for random, no rules playing (so I could do whatever I wanted to balance things out with my other hoods that do have rules & limits). It's been ages (possible years) since I really played a sim through Uni so I started with a YA. She graduated and after moving into a starter home, called her dormie boyfriend and asked him to move in.
Unfortunately for her, he is a Romance sim so he won't be sticking around long (story in my head says he is going to disappear. I'm thinking of prison sentence instead of killing him, with a possible release or escape later on). Too bad for her that he knocked her up with twins (wow twins, what a surprise, NOT! hopefully my game won't go overboard with them in this hood). Planning to play tonight so the babies can be born.
Lab Assistant
#1265 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Uri-simka : 2nd Jan 2017 at 6:42 PM.
Even scary to describe what's going on in my game!
A terrible epidemic went through the three neighborhoods (Widespot , Sedona and Riverblossom Hills ), and this baby boom =)
Go on the account just deprive 3-6 days, but pregnant just does not end!
And we now have of pregnancy were : Mary Hart (repeated pregnancy will be twins), Candy Mann (first semester, second pregnancy, and moreover very surprising), Dixie Land (teenager, something who has turned her head, and she wears the consequences thereafter (is the plot), (to be twins )), Goldie Hart (also a teenager and pregnant by them from the same man), Virginia Beech (teenager and pregnant by the same as the first two teenage girls), Sandy Beech (pregnant from her husband (licking the wounds after the last pregnancy, as it were, after which her children died at birth (but in fact, they are now in safety, away from her family (because they were born after her biggest mistake in life)) , Daisy Greenman (adult) (the second trimester, and daddy Valentine Hart), Catherine Viejo (again became an adult) (child's father was Valentine =)), Betty Goldstein (again became an adult too) (pregnant with twins, and their father (nope, not Valentine ) Rich Mann), Morty Roth (pregnant from alien pollinator),Alexandra Teatherton (pregnant by the former (and soon he and future) husband, and be twins), Trent Traveler (pregnant by PT) (his wife Trisha gave birth to his daughter, but now she is pregnant by her best friend, the Hamilton on Beech (random gust of passion and anger at her husband gave a strong effect ), Kate Tara (pregnant by her fiance (a random NPC), Pamella Carrot (sim from my family, living to Riverblossom Hills), and more are about to give birth to boys from Sedona.
And yet, given birth to Patricia Wan, a daughter (Sofia) (her dad Julien Cook), Sandra Roth, gave birth to a son (Charlie) (from Jacob Matrine), Jules O'Mackey birth to a daughter (Martha) (her daddy Rhett Hart) and now queue Ottoman family, which should grow twins (2 boys) ...
Inventor
#1266 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 8:39 PM
It couldn't last, Daniel Pleasant keeping Kaylynn the maid as well as his wife. So long as I paid close attention, they all rubbed along well enough, and Daniel slept with whichever lover went to bed last. Today, however, I was feeling lackadaisical, and just watched. Pretty soon Daniel and Mary-Sue were canoodling on the bed, with Kaylynn sitting on the carpet outside the bedroom door, writing in her diary. Before long the ominous 'boing!' echoed round the house, and a furious maid was giving Daniel's face a right walloping. The house was bulging at the seams anyway, with three adults, four toddlers and a cat. Something had to go, so an outraged maid was soon bundling her twins into a taxi.

She had just the standard $20K to buy a two-bedroomed cottage, and that was a bit of a challenge. The twins, Pearl and Paul, could have three small toys, but not the play station. Though they had room for two bathrooms, Kaylynn could afford only one loo and one shower. For four days she worked flat out, teaching the toddlers to walk, talk, potty and sing, without the benefit of smart milk. By the afternoon of the third day the children were getting uncomfortably dirty, and Kaylynn had to resort to digging for treasure in the back yard in order to get the cheapest bath for washing them. She never complained, though she did get desperately tired. This family sim was really tough! By Thursday evening, when they were ready to age up, the twins had learnt all the toddler skills, and had eight learning points each. No birthday cake, of course, but they gathered to watch each other age up.

Pearl had to share Kaylynn's bed, and Paul had the very cheapest deal bed, but they did not complain. On Friday after their breakfast pancakes (Kaylynn has ten cooking points) they went merrily off to school. Kaylynn started her working life as a playground monitor. She came home at three o'clock with a promotion, and a good wodge of money. At last she could pay the bills. Oh, the relief of it! They had celebratory jelly, and then Kaylynn knuckled down to the task of teaching each child to study. By the end of that she was rocking on her feet, and glad to drop into bed.

On Saturday after breakfast she took them to the sports field, so they could have a go at log rolling and tai chi, and then home for grandma's comfort soup. I left them chatting cheerfully round the table. After all that effort, I need a rest.
Top Secret Researcher
#1267 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 7:43 PM
I'm already more than halfway through my college rotation and I'm technically not suppose to even play until I finish my regular neighborhood rotations. New Year, new me!

Unfortunately the gang at the Troak Dormitory have been a little too busy trying to start paying off their student loans before even getting started on their cult. But hey, they just started college so I've still got plenty of time! By the end of sophomore year they were able to get most of their loans down to the lower thousands so I think they can focus on recruiting people soon and buying all that they need for their gatherings.

There's a girl named Laura who Meghan has been interested in recruiting. While Laura doesn't have money to offer the cult (yet), she'd probably be Meghan's easiest target to convince to join their cult. Laura has no family since she's an orphan so there's no one to try and get her out of it either. And since she's still young (high school age) she's still a little naive. Plus who wouldn't want to belong to a loving, tight knit community that's based on 'family' ?
Mad Poster
#1268 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 11:24 AM
The Goth-Hick marriage is over-Frida Goth Hick found her husband kissing Adriana Lothario when she came home from work. She promptly slapped him and left him with the baby to raise by himself. Adriana Lothario herself is now a free woman after she discovered that her husband was fooling around on her, and had kicked him out of their house earlier in the day.

Frida and Nicolo, having both removed from their nuptial homes, are now co-neighbors in an PV apartment duplex. Frida is rather intrigued by Nicolo and is always wanting to visit him. Looks like another romance is in the works..from disasters.

However, NIcolo isn't just interested in Frida, either-before Frida moved in, he had his girlfriend, Sylvia Mashuga (married, of course) come over for some fun and games. He had to tell her to go home the next day because she didn't want to leave.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Lab Assistant
#1269 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 11:44 AM
I'm building lots and lots of... lots. For my new neighborhood, after I reduced my CC from 8,50Gb to 6,50Gg. I'm starting with 9 families (with a mayor, medic, cop and teachers! :0)... Now, I hope I can follow my own script without those meddling romance sims getting on my way!
Lab Assistant
#1270 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 1:57 PM
Oh boy... A lot of things are happening in the Maywood household.

First of all: Tessa aged up into an adult and moved out. She's renting one of the newly built apartments (very nice neighborhood, more than affordable rent) and it was tough to see her go but she was definitely ready. She's working as a State Assemblyperson, making her whole family very proud. Christine and James don't come from much, so seeing their first born climb the ladder is bittersweet - on the one hand, they couldn't be prouder, but on the other, she'll always be their little girl.

Deacon will be aging up in 2 days, but I think I'll have him remain put in the family house. He's the only family sim (aside from his mother), so I think he'd wanna stick around to help out with his siblings. After all, his parents aren't getting any younger, and they spent so many years looking out for him. It's the least he can do to repay the favor.

Farrah might be in trouble soon... She's fallen in love with Akira Wurts - Frida Caldwell's boyfriend. She had her first kiss with him which is bound to stir the pot - Frida is Deacon's best friend! (Although Frida is seeing another guy behind Akira's back too, but still!)

Elise has a crush on Liam Rimmer, but he's rejected her advances. She knows she shouldn't put all her eggs in one basket but the heart wants what it wants, right? In addition to her troubled love life, she's been promoted to an Internet movie critic (journalism career). She loves writing and having a creative outlet; she hopes to continue down this path once she graduates high school.

The most interesting development comes from Molly! I always pictured her as a preppy cheerleader who'd get a jock boyfriend and get voted prom queen... Instead, she's fooling around with Thistle Piechota - who just happens to be Farrah's best friend. They've flirted a bunch but Molly is nervous about taking their relationship to the next level. Despite her parents' undying love and support for their children, they are pretty conservative, and she's not sure how well they'll take the news...

Autumn is now a teenager (and for once I remembered to buy a cake and throw a party. Most of the recent birthdays have been prompted by the game because I forgot about them ), and very interested in Pablo Caldwell. There's a slight age difference though (she just turned into a teen; he's about to age up), and that's keeping him from committing to her - even though he definitely thinks she's a lovely girl.
Top Secret Researcher
#1271 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:44 PM
Casey Harris has unfortunately filed for divorce due to his wife's cheating incident. I really didn't want to split them up since they just had their second child but the dice decides, not I! I don't even remember what happened to be honest, but I'm sure there was a party and someone got too friendly with each other. Its kind of sad to see his children's room all empty now.

Sakura took the kids to her brother's house where they'll be staying until she finds a home for them.

-----------------------------------------

Mavis Milad has passed away 'suddenly.' I say 'suddenly' because she was an elder but her age bar showed she had much more time left. I guess it likes to trick us sometimes!

Mavis was the youngest of four in the Landgraab family so she was always spoiled rotten. But that didn't mean she was a slacker, she graduated college and started her own business selling instruments. She married Lucius Milad who was a also businessman and together lived a pretty lavish lifestyle. Mavis leaves behind her husband Lucius, their son Liam and his wife Veronica and their son, Jason. Mavis will be laid to rest with the rest of her siblings at the Landgraab family plot in Hope Cemetery.
Theorist
#1272 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 8:59 PM
Default I haven't played much lately
November I bought Sims 4 so I was playing that, apart from getting photos for my Sims 2 story. Then the holidays came and my Simming time kind of went from an hour a day to a lot less.

The last 2 days I have had a few minutes (literally) to play. Yesterday I played a married couple who have no children presently but I changed the woman's odds of having triplets to medium so we'll see where this goes next time I play that family. (I've been watching too many episodes of This Is Us and I think I am obsessed with the triplets at the moment.)

Today I played some family I don't remember even making! I thought what the ??? did I download these people somewhere--(it's been that long). I almost NEVER play other peoples' Sims and even less EA premades...so??

Then I think maybe I did make them awhile ago to balance out my neighborhood because I have a lot of couples, a few babies and kids but not many teens (this family has a single dad, teen boy, teen girl). My neighborhood seems to have more single women than men so I think I was trying to even the odds of "someone for everyone."

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
#1273 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 10:20 PM
Harlow

Chastity Gere gave birth to a daughter called Nilani (father: Gabriel Green) and she became the fourth baby girl born in Harlow. Her mother (still squatting in the burned out ruins of her home and refusing to move) then promptly booty called... Gabriel, resulting in baby number 2.

The Cho-Riley's and Francis my bad witch are still expecting.

My first round of students has just been sent to university! As per usual, I have added all the sims in each dorm into the 'family' of the student(s), so that I can control my graduating class. It's a lot of sims to manage, but I like doing it to insure fresh faces each year.

Simon Brown, Allyn Carlson, and Andrezj Tomyoy are all freshmen. Simon and Allyn met each other for the first time in their dormitory. They've got triple-bolt chemistry, but Simon is still officially dating Cathy Johnston back in Harlow. To make matters worse, Cathy's given birth to his daughter and he has no idea that she was pregnant. He seems to rather like Allyn, so I'll let ACR decide.

Andrezj is literally just after a date. He's been chasing the ladies since his school days, and now that he's in the much bigger fishbowl of a university campus, he's got a lot more options to work with.

Back in Harlow, my bad boy Heath and Simon's best friend Liz are within 2 days of aging up to adulthood (Cathy has already aged up following the birth of her baby.) They won't be heading to uni. Heath wants a place of his own quite badly, and so does Liz so they may get a place together.

Pierce Morgan, Jason Cleveland, and Tara DeBateau still have to get through the rest of their final few months of school and will be joining the university as the Class of 1002 when they do.

Once the current crop of students graduates, it should breathe new life (and a new town) into Harlow Caldwell.
Scholar
#1274 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 11:11 PM
Kinda goofing around in my Medieval folder. I managed to make another Prissa Picaso (Avatar Sim) Idk what she looks like yet, because she is an infant, but her mother Kristina looks very similar to my old Prissa who died horribly in a 'hood meltdown. Since she is yet again the granddaughter of the Picaso's and Ramaswami's, I am hopeful she will be as pretty. Here's hoping!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#1275 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 5:10 AM
I'm not sure what just happened! Jordan Miller and Christie Stratton were getting along really well, BFFs with a lifetime relationship score in the high 70s, so I had her move in with him. They fell in love and got engaged; admittedly she did have the red "I'm not sure this is the right move for a person like me" sign above her head (which is weird, because she's Family aspiration, so you'd think getting married would be right up there on her list of things to do), but I've had that happen before and the Sim has gone on to get married and live happily ever after. But when Jordan proposed marriage, BANG!, red clouds and lost aspiration everywhere and now he totally hates her. I have no idea why she ditched him: she liked him even more than he did her, neither of them is involved with anyone else, and her motives were all just about full so it wasn't that she was in a bad mood. Weird.

Oh, well. I've moved Christie into her own place, and given how much Jordan now hates her there may be a murder scenario playing out when I get to her turn in the rotation!
Page 51 of 351